Author Topic: Special Invitational Offer, $$ Bonus  (Read 14172 times)

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: Special Invitational Offer, $$ Bonus
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2017, 11:13:22 AM »
I will also need all participants (both players and commenters) to return an email consent waiver that will allow me to use your videos in whole or part/voice/screennames/etc. in any manner, such as advertising, in public or private events, such as and old games nostalgia celebration event etc.

As long as you inform the participants for the usage and do not use the content in a negative for the group way (like mocking) it should be fine.
And definitely advertise your old game nostalgia celebration event on the forum!

I do believe that something like this could be good for the group! I'm also trying to get a pro startcraft 2 commentator to do a commentating for war2.
This could advertise the group and we could get a new wave of players back.

BabyShark, think you are doing a deed for the community instead of the guy. I'm pretty sure now everyone wants to listen to your commentating!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2017, 12:10:40 PM »
BabyShark, think you are doing a deed for the community instead of the guy. I'm pretty sure now everyone wants to listen to your commentating!
war2 > war3

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2017, 12:13:19 PM »
that Canals is a fake Canals, i made the real Canals years ago.  Fight fake maps

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2017, 12:14:46 PM »
that Canals is a fake Canals, i made the real Canals years ago.  Fight fake maps

Your a lawyer right? I say you file a class action lawsuit for copy right infringement.
war2 > war3

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2017, 01:02:45 PM »
Xurnt, Mousetopher, are you willing to share commenting duties with the slightly paranoid reluctant one?
no

igog could do it!
squeak!

Offline Ywfn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2017, 01:28:09 PM »
to me, its a cute offer. babyshark must have had some bad experiences before if she considers this simple transation/offer/mini-job as "being for sale"

I think Claw is just jealous that he's not getting twitch-stalked by some random person on the internet.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2017, 01:37:09 PM »
also yes

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2017, 05:16:05 PM »
Alright. If you're featured in at least half of them, you can get Xurnt and Mousetopher to share the other 5 if they are willing or one or both could comment with you, even. If you want to have 2 or even 3 commenters at a time per game, that's fine. Any way you can work it out amongst yourselves is fine so long as you are in half.

Xurnt, are you the leader of this Warcraft 2 gaming group? Would I be able to forward the funds to you and you allocate them to the series winner and then yourself and/or Mousetopher since BabyShark is painfully rejecting it?

I will also need all participants (both players and commenters) to return an email consent waiver that will allow me to use your videos in whole or part/voice/screennames/etc. in any manner, such as advertising, in public or private events, such as and old games nostalgia celebration event etc.

Xurnt, Mousetopher, are you willing to share commenting duties with the slightly paranoid reluctant one?

I am sure the players will provide you with where to send the funds.  You are going to let Babyshark upload them to the youtube channel right! She is a manager there  and we have been waiting for her to start some this is the perfect time big series and fun maps = alot of new players!

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2017, 05:43:12 PM »
no

igog could do it!

I think that he is not interested to hear my voice. I can not do live commentaries (not % right I might actually be able to do, I just never tried to stream), but I can do a commentary and upload it at youtube after.

But if my voice is accepted I'm willing to take some of the load :-) also there is @justinschmidt which might be able to do a commentary too!

Offline Mai`Kyl

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2017, 12:32:16 AM »
We have players Vizzer and SERIST102, we have commenters Igognito and BabyShark, now we just need the 10 map selection from the players from the list of 16 and you'll be set to go.

I was saying to Igognito, just be natural, be yourselves, have fun with it.

A thought came to me that would also be quite entertaining, and that would be to have Vizzer/SERIST102 audio interaction available on Vizzer stream as well (separate from comment streamer who sees all of course). I'd up the winner prize by $75 for this added feature if you can swing it.

Also, does anyone from here play Starcraft 1? If any of you know any top Starcraft streamers, PM me.

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2017, 06:33:28 AM »
I'm in!
I have a few time related constrains but I'm sure we will manage it!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 06:47:05 AM by Igognito »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2017, 06:40:33 AM »
nobody givin me no $100, im jelly

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2017, 10:23:57 AM »
Technical issues resolved! I can stream and make a live commentary! :fro:

So now we miss the 10maps and a date to start!

If Babyshark is upto it we could try to do also a double commentary!
We can coordinate through discord!

We should try it first though :-P

Offline Mai`Kyl

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2017, 09:19:02 PM »
The players seem to be AWOL with no response.

If we don't hear from them by the end of tomorrow, I will start looking for 2 new players to replace them. They would be skilled in the game and evenly matched with each other with good attitudes and clean (profanities won't look good in my vids for what I'm using them for). I would like the vids done by June 22nd so I have time to have them edited etc. prior to showing them to my audience.

Offline Mai`Kyl

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2017, 09:38:22 PM »
Thanks for letting me know.

You seem to have read the right books. Don't tell the boss about a problem unless you have a solution. :-)

Can you kindly ask them to please post their 10 selected maps here?

I'd appreciate it.