Author Topic: Sharing with server war2 PETITION Concerning Shopping Markets and Apples....  (Read 3053 times)

Offline jessu001

• Grunt
    • View Profile
I was so amazed that I went into the shopping market ANd. n couldn n couldn eat apples in stor so I was lk I HV TO WAI wai in line ok stop ok stop. STOP. STOP. I AM TALKING. I hd to wai   wai

OH I JS MADE A VID ABOUT IT PLEASE WATCH AND SND IT TO CONGRESS PLS ENUF PETITIONS PLS ENUF PETITIONS WE MAY b alb abl AB to eat appl in st

YOU CAN GO ONTO THE WAR2 SERVER FASTER IF YOU COULD EAT THE APPLES IN THE STORE stor STORE stor STORE and not WAI WAIT IN LN LINE OK OK GUYS OK WE NEED THIS TO H HAPPE HAPPEN PLS PLS PL OK WATCH PLS send p TO CONGRESS petition PLEASE so much THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
deeply disturbing
plz dont murder me
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 10:01:32 PM by woofy »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Reminds me of Smeagol from the Lord of the Rings movies loll.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
@jessu001 we forgive you for eating the apple in the store.
war2 > war3

Offline WillTheRealKoorbStandUp

• Grunt
    • View Profile
jessu our one and only truely fucking batshit crazy warcraft 2 player

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
Jehovah's Witnesses experienced religious persecution in Canada during both world wars because of their evangelical fervour, conspicuous abstinence from patriotic exercises and conscientious objection to military service.[1]

you belong here ^

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
spam, server.war2.ru section, cyka blyat

cyka blyat cyka blyat cyka blyat

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
stay down here in the gc..dude you wouldnt believe it...jw's are right here in my county they got a newspaper machine set up..im like :blank: and its at my beer store,i already stole an idea from the mins..cabbage man is like one of the best plants ever

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
ok and im back..jessu if u trying to date people..just be honest and nice and shit and money and like no stds..well not to honest, thats all ur prob is..shit i woke up buzzing looks like a kiss the baby day,gotta go out here and thank god for all this he made before he starts pouting.

also they are right dont go batshit..its stressing to your heart
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 10:21:12 AM by easycompany »