Author Topic: Iron Man options  (Read 1945 times)

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Iron Man options
« on: June 10, 2017, 11:39:58 AM »
Is it possible to make options to play like iron man( players dont know what map will be, add new maps for it, change res from low to anyres low/med/high and random spot since it was fixed)?
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: Iron Man options
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 04:02:39 PM »
!!!! So Iron man is random map???

YES PLEASE YES!!!!

I was thinking of using the random map generator and a host bot to actually make a random map host bot! (when I find the time)

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 06:00:55 PM »
Yes, when u host map name is random. All maps from ladder folder
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline d8)~

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2017, 11:26:25 AM »
Would there also be an easier way to access the iron man ladder without having to use the War2Ppatcher file? I'm sure there are people that play that don't know how to use that. Also to add to Szwagier's post regarding the map pool, it would be fun to have "ladder seasons" and have the map pool rotation change every so often. Could always keep a select few in the pool that people really like and rotate in new maps each season. Food for thought ;)

Online O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2017, 08:54:39 PM »
Good idea here, would be cool for some Iron Man updates. Heck if its possible even 2vs2, 3vs3, 4vs4 ironman style would be a lot of fun too.