War2.ru Slogan
News: Don't forget to join Channel: Trivia for trivia!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

How deep is Jordan's throat? 447  29

Grunt Posts: 129 Karma: +7/-0 ***

BabyShark

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: How deep is Jordan's throat?
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2017, 06:35:24 AM »
I just realized that Jordan and Ogremage and their elitist conspirator hate group haven't even been  banned from the server. They're still being allowed to play....?!?!?!

Unbelievable.

I've seen your many posts criticizing the admins and the it's just crystal clear now. It's all just a bunch of bs. You were right all along. I bet this whole thing gets moved to flame war soon. Just watch.
Ogre Mage Posts: 2276 Karma: +41/-7 ********

tk[as]

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2017, 06:58:05 AM »
Are you ok
Ogre Mage Posts: 2319 Karma: +73/-1 ********

tupac

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2017, 08:11:26 AM »
I wanna know why the admin kept killing my damn bot last night. Pissing me off

BabyShark

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2017, 11:09:48 AM »
Are you ok

As long as this kind of thing is going on, none of us are okay. It could happen to anyone. In fact, I have reason to believe you are not the first victim.

Boycotting the server is an option, but that might not do much to get the message out. I propose another method to bring awareness to this problem. It's called the 3-Smith Protest. You would build hall farm smith smith smith (3 blacksmiths total) and take ss and post on forum AND ss.war2.ru.

When they see these ss's piling in by all those enraged at the injustice, they will have no choice but to listen to the voice of the throng and mete out retribution on the impenitent perps accordingly.
Ogre Mage Posts: 2276 Karma: +41/-7 ********

tk[as]

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2017, 11:17:29 AM »
Everybody is already boycotting the server. I'm getting close to the point where I don't feel like playing anymore. Every single month it goes by it seems like we lose a couple players it's getting more and more dead all the time and nobody seems to want to admit it or acknowledge it

BabyShark

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2017, 11:21:56 AM »
Like where is blid when all of this is going down?
Ogre Posts: 1375 Karma: +68/-3 *******

~ToRa~

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2017, 11:33:52 AM »
#weridos on war2
Ogre Mage Posts: 2319 Karma: +73/-1 ********

tupac

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2017, 12:24:34 PM »
Everybody is already boycotting the server. I'm getting close to the point where I don't feel like playing anymore. Every single month it goes by it seems like we lose a couple players it's getting more and more dead all the time and nobody seems to want to admit it or acknowledge it
Exactly! Screw this server! Admins killing the connection to my hostbot! First time in months I logged in.... I'm done with this place or even trying to help it.

~ToRa~

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2017, 02:15:41 PM »

And boycotting it will make it better?
"The Architect" Global Moderator Death Knight Posts: 3996 Karma: +145/-110 *****

eyyy im walkin here

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2017, 02:54:13 PM »
Did anyone figure out yet how deep Jordan's throat is?

~ToRa~

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2017, 02:57:41 PM »
Did anyone figure out yet how deep Jordan's throat is?
He got a boyfriend?

BabyShark

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2017, 02:58:00 PM »
#weridos on war2

It's always worse than we assume. Look at this. No wonder the situation is what it is.

The admins should be required, without exception, to take spelling tests weekly to avoid this kind of atrocious representation of having misspelled words on the forum. It is inexcusable.
It's the biggest and most invasive problem facing the entire world at large really.

If they just spent more time banning the riffraff including bad hosts who are ignorant of unwritten server rules from the server and forums, they would have so much more time to devote to personal study, not limited to spelling, and reflection.

~ToRa~

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2017, 03:00:29 PM »
Oh yeah we going to make essays and questionnaires and hold skype interviews to vet future admins.

Then we going to ban anyone on the server who uses bad language and boots people from games for no reason.

BabyShark

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2017, 03:07:07 PM »
See tk? We are already making a difference. The admins are revising their policies and practises to make sure that what happened to you never, ever happens again, to anyone.

I'm so glad they are finally listening to the people. Everything will be better now. I know it.

I can't wait to get back on the server and play W2!! It will be awesome!!

I'd like to thank all our devoted admins, technicians, players (new and old, pro and shitters) for working together to make this happen. The skype interviews are a genius new addition to the recruitment process. I'm so excited going forward about the future of the server. This is why Tora is an admin. Tora stands for CHANGE. It will all be better now tk. You'll see.

~ToRa~

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2017, 03:14:47 PM »