Author Topic: Anti-Hack Test Results  (Read 4545 times)

Offline AHB

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Anti-Hack Test Results
« on: June 21, 2017, 08:07:10 PM »
I have tested 3 of the most well known old Warcraft 2 hack programs (I wont name them), and the good news is AH did detect all 3! Good job iL

The bad news is all 3 changed my status to "Unknown" instead of "Hack!", however I think this is intentional on iL's part after some people were totally flamed on here for having 'Hack!' false positive (xXxSmeagolxXx being one of them who I know for sure does not hack and iL later apologized and cleared him of it)

So I think since then iL has changed AH to only alert Unknown for everything while it is still being tested, that is fine, but everyone should know that I think and be aware, if someone is "Unknown" it should be regarded as highly suspicious.

When you are in a game, you can check everyone in your game's AH status real quick with "/m ahb game"

AHB will also send all players in a game a private message if one of the players is detected as either Unknown or Hack!, in either situation I would recommend requesting a screenshot

Obviously nothing can be done to detect players not using AH, but now we can be more aware of them, and since the majority of players use AH now someone with "None" status is suspect
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 08:12:47 PM by AHB »

Offline Disgruntled

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Anti-Hack Test Results
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 04:14:40 PM »
drdisrespect showing up as unknown.. ahb messaged me :)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 04:45:05 PM »
if AH is catching them, then why not name them? this is war crap!!111

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2017, 05:10:36 PM »
blablabla i tested 4 hacks with ~Tora~ and i still had AH..............................
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline DrDisRespect

• Critter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2017, 09:15:54 AM »
Hallo faggots, tell me who's that smart to make ugly us fook program, with fake results and insult clear players with fake accusations about haxes?

Im in esport since 2004, I've played versus teams like SK Gaming, Fnatic, Epsilon etc....

I'm 2 time, back to back Blockbuster Video Game champion. I'm face of twitch.
Don't insult me without any proofs, and don't let punk kids like disgruntled make drama on our small community.

Show me proofs, I'm waiting !!!!!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 11:06:55 AM by DrDisRespect »

Offline maciek

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2017, 04:06:33 PM »
napisz jeszcze, że z ojcem w eurobiznes grałeś

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2017, 04:44:31 PM »
DrHaxRespect

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2017, 05:42:37 PM »
napisz jeszcze, że z ojcem w eurobiznes grałeś
nie gralem wiec nie napisze :C

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2017, 05:47:14 AM »
So DrDisRespect when I check server.war2.ru/status page it says you are from Poland?

Are you same person that uses username DrD? aka NiKoN,NiTeMaRez,DrDeath,DethGangsta

Offline maciek

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2017, 06:38:56 AM »
Nie do ciebie lol

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2017, 07:01:08 AM »
Nie do ciebie lol
:<

Offline DrDisRespect

• Critter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2017, 03:37:28 PM »
So DrDisRespect when I check server.war2.ru/status page it says you are from Poland?

Are you same person that uses username DrD? aka NiKoN,NiTeMaRez,DrDeath,DethGangsta

I have no idea who the fook is this.

Tell me now why alert is gone? AHB is a shit program.

Offline AHB

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2017, 05:50:09 PM »
If you get an alert from AHB that someone has gone 'Unknown' it is pretty likely they are hacking. I would recommend pausing and requesting SS right away

Also, dont forget you can do /m ahb subscribe then /f a ahb in order to get alerts on all hack!/unknown players, otherwise it will only alert you if the user is in your game

Offline eleison

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2017, 03:05:44 AM »
If you get an alert from AHB that someone has gone 'Unknown' it is pretty likely they are hacking. I would recommend pausing and requesting SS right away

Also, dont forget you can do /m ahb subscribe then /f a ahb in order to get alerts on all hack!/unknown players, otherwise it will only alert you if the user is in your game

SS is not a valid way to give proof...

Offline AHB

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2017, 03:07:21 PM »
Yes some hacks like map hack can be turned off quickly with a hotkey, however some map hacks leave the mine icons on the mini map even after being turned off.

Also, SS is always a valid way to prove build hack - if you have magic and no castle then there is no way to hide that from a SS.

Other than SS and 'unknown' warning from anti-hack bot we have nothing ... its not perfect but its something