Author Topic: Vizzer's tutorial stream for all levels!  (Read 6511 times)

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: Vizzer's tutorial stream for all levels!
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2017, 03:52:10 AM »
Hey Vizzer, are you still doing this types of comments, if yes take a look a this 2 games pls...

and

Would be interesting to see if my ideas after games are similar to yours.
Have a good day.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2017, 11:40:47 AM »
Vizzer's tutorial stream for newbs and never to be's*

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2017, 12:15:31 PM »
Vizzer's tutorial stream for newbs and never to be's*

I disagree.

The strat you teach everyone focuses almost solely on beating your opponent to lust and winning with the 1st hit.
war2 > war3

Offline Vizzer

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2017, 04:13:38 PM »
Hey guys, thanks for posting the videos! I do still plan to continue the vizztorials and streaming.

Just a small update, unfortunately my computer is not operational after a windows update that happened last week :/ So I will be unable to stream or continue my vizztorial series until I am able to get it fixed, but please continue submitting your videos and I will continue doing helpful commentary on them as soon as I can (:

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2017, 01:41:39 AM »
Ok, cool! I was wondering why you dont play last days...

Offline Vizzer

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2017, 03:19:29 PM »
Bump

Based off a lot of people asking, I will continue the vizztorials starting this following week.
I do have a couple of older replays still that I plan to do and some strategies that have been requested that I touch on. Still need to get with Serist to remake episode 4 because of the tech difficulties.

If people would like to post some replays and get some pointers that would be great! Or post on some situational/strategies you would like covered and I would love to set up something that covers it!

Offline Paper_Boy

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2017, 02:39:00 AM »
"9>11 since 9 got allways tower bug, u should try go inside 11 and block his gold"

Szwagier it's better go give no advice than mislead people with false advice.

Tower bug also favors right to left not just bottom beating top.
A simplified version is just to remember arrows always shoot out of the top left of an upgraded tower. 11 Can easily tower bug 9, just becomes a matter of asserting peon control, farming in ur reppers, farming out their attackers etc.

1 farm gay you get slightly faster towers upgraded but they are vulnerable to peon control if you don't have reppers farmed in properly.

2 farm gay gives you peon control and may put you in a position where you have to counter with the proper spacing.

Suicide gay!!! Let them over spend on your town while you rape their main n exp

Basically it's making quick reads and finding their weak point. 1st to mine is usually 1st to win

Vizzer seems to care, Szwagier so stick to making dutch koo coo clocks or whatever it is you do all day

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2017, 10:36:48 AM »
It's good for Vizzer to make videos for newbies, they will be able to understand his game very easily