War2.ru Slogan
News: All hail our wise & benevolent admins!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Old Kali player checking in. 181  4

Critter Posts: 1 Karma: +3/-0 *

Tortureyou

• Critter
    • View Profile
Old Kali player checking in.
« on: July 27, 2017, 08:07:48 PM »
After watching several of Xurnt's replays on youtube and seeing the link to download and play on a server I got the itch to take it for another spin. Thanks to everyone who puts in the time to maintain the server, upload the videos, narrate, etc. I went by the name UFO32 and TortureYou.  Used to team up with ToeJam on the maze quite a bit. Played quite a few matches with KHB, when he was KingHillBilly, Creed, Mage, and too many others to name. You weren't a true war2 player unless you lived on hot pockets, cheetohs, and 2 liters, got yelled at by your family for waking them up at 4am with bloodlust .wav's and had pieces of random hardware devices from a battle gone bad. Look forward to getting ran over by all the monsters that still play. At best maybe I can knock your muffler off or scuff up your bumper.  GL, HF , TortureYou out.
Sappers Posts: 844 Karma: +92/-13 ******

XuRnT

• Sappers
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Re: Old Kali player checking in.
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 05:44:02 AM »
Oh hey torture didn't see this post since its in general discussion! Always fun to hear experiences and name-drops from the oldschool.

@mousEtopher
@eyyy im walkin here

Someone move this to the warcraft 2 section?
Grunt Posts: 147 Karma: +18/-0 ***

BabyShark

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 02:38:11 PM »
Hey TortureYou,

Never played Kali so don't remember you or anything, but welcome back to W2!

It's a truly great game! Hf! :)

Peon Posts: 15 Karma: +5/-0 **

Ash

• Peon
    • View Profile

Ash

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2017, 12:22:17 AM »
Sup UFO welcome back. Cant remember if I went by Dr. Ash or Punkash back then, but I know we played back in the day :) Cheers!
Grunt Posts: 57 Karma: +8/-0 ***

Paper_Boy

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2017, 04:03:10 PM »
FUCK U UFO, CINDER OWNED U IN UR PRIME^^^^ lol welcome back!!
I remember getting slapped when i was young by my mom cuz nobody could call the house cuz my aol dial up wouldn't allow it.
She disc'd me in a close game with Jungle and Phantom and i panted and grunted "OH OH IM READY MASTERRRR"
SLAPPPPPPP haha