Author Topic: Krida aka Bigfeet is hacking...  (Read 2366 times)

Offline eleison

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Krida aka Bigfeet is hacking...
« on: August 08, 2017, 05:17:45 PM »
Ch0p claimed that Krida is hacking, seeing him build hack. I wouldn't ban because i didn't know what to believe, but after starting game, Ch0p paused and asked for SS. Krida/Bigfeet refused, just doding for 4 minutes or more, everyone asking him to send ss. We even did random vision on him, he didn't tell who. And in the end of game when he was about to lose last buildings he dropp hacked whole game so it crashed. I know he has many akas, and i took a screenshot of the ping. AH said it was on, but like Szwagier said, it doesn't always work.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Krida aka Bigfeet is hacking...
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 05:59:03 PM »
bigfeet. is it a fact that bigfeet = krida?

Offline eleison

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 09:13:48 AM »
bigfeet. is it a fact that bigfeet = krida?
Was thinking about that, not sure, everyone says so. Krida started to smurf a lot lately, very similar skill and playstyle. I remember once Krida was always nice and said hello, when I came back after my two year break he is not that friendly anymore. Hard to know for sure what's up.

Doesn't the server keep record of names an ip's?

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 10:14:59 AM »
I suppose players will watch Krida and Bigfeet very closely now.
war2 > war3

Offline krida

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 04:54:50 PM »
Lol. Thanks ele for your kind words, but I never hack and I never will. In that game we were hack-dropped, I guess it was Chop, he said I was hacking, and he hack dropped us. You say as a fact that I hack, that's how serious these accusations are... I'm absulately innocent, the only hacker I've met in games was dellam. Just because I'm better than Ch0p, it doesn't mean I hack. And just because he demands ss all the time from me when he loses (under all his akas), it only means that I play better than him.

Offline Sword:::

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2017, 04:10:51 PM »
well i see a noob

Offline Sword:::

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2017, 04:11:23 PM »
n good nooob

Offline eleison

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2017, 03:54:47 AM »
Lol. Thanks ele for your kind words, but I never hack and I never will. In that game we were hack-dropped, I guess it was Chop, he said I was hacking, and he hack dropped us. You say as a fact that I hack, that's how serious these accusations are... I'm absulately innocent, the only hacker I've met in games was dellam. Just because I'm better than Ch0p, it doesn't mean I hack. And just because he demands ss all the time from me when he loses (under all his akas), it only means that I play better than him.

So why do you not post ss? And why do you refuse to respond when i give you vision in middle of games? There is rules on the server, you need to post ss when asked, simple as that. Many people asked you to do it... And saying "I can't do it" is not enough...

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2017, 05:24:13 AM »

okay, so chop has requested for SS with /ping. you need to post SS