Author Topic: the mystery of violence in baltimore  (Read 42657 times)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: the mystery of violence in baltimore
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2017, 10:49:44 AM »
yes, it is vague in the context of "black men in jail cuz racism" "single moms cuz racism" "lower income cuz racism" "violence cuz racism". it does not explain anything at all, your ultimate joker - its as strong as me calling you a nigger, you dumb nigger

will the mystery of violence in baltimore remain unsolved? or are you acknowledging that its because of niggers - but somehow blame white people?

you're using the term "vague" interchangeably with "things that are too complicated for me to understand"

stfu dumb nigger

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2017, 10:51:20 AM »
owned

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2017, 10:52:21 AM »
racism and capitalism create the material conditions that lead to crime and violence, it's all very easy to understand and very consistent, unless you're a racist kkkracker.  you guys seem to think crime causes poverty instead of the other way around

so basically you AGREE with me that violence in baltimore is caused by LARGE AMOUNT OF NIGGERS?
basically no not at all you huge fucking retard

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2017, 10:53:59 AM »
capitalism exploits and neglects people and doesnt care, thats how capitalism works, it's not how race works but you might be able to guess why this would work out poorly for black people in a racist nation with a racist history of slavery and discrimination

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2017, 10:58:30 AM »
racism and capitalism create the material conditions that lead to crime and violence, it's all very easy to understand and very consistent, unless you're a racist kkkracker.  you guys seem to think crime causes poverty instead of the other way around

so basically you AGREE with me that violence in baltimore is caused by LARGE AMOUNT OF NIGGERS?

then youre saying blacks ARENT more violent than whites? have you seen any statistic?
youre basically saying "no theyre not more violent but even if they were, its totally because of /racism/"

owned
yes i know, i told you "stfu nigger" is an equivalent of yours "racism did it" so i pwned you pretty well

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2017, 10:59:36 AM »

then youre saying blacks ARENT more violent than whites? have you seen any statistic?
youre basically saying "no theyre not more violent but even if they were, its totally because of /racism/"

owned
yes i know, i told you "stfu nigger" is an equivalent of yours "racism did it" so i pwned you pretty well
youre dumber than i thought. bye

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2017, 11:03:12 AM »
literally first article after 1 second of googling, you dumb, biased, blind ass nigger

According to the BJS non-Hispanic blacks accounted for 39.4% of the prison and jail population in 2009, while non-Hispanic whites were 34.2%, and Hispanics (of any race) 20.6%. The incarceration rate of black males was over six times higher than that of white males, with a rate of 4,749 per 100,000 US residents

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2017, 11:08:18 AM »
this is your well-established autism at work, you see those numbers but are unable to comprehend the context behind them which ive already explained.  a long and flagrant history of racism combines with capitalism to lead to oppression, poverty, and neglect. oppression, poverty, and neglect leads to crime.  the ruling classes in a capitalist society dont even mind this, they live in gated communities, they lock people up and exploit them for free labor, thats all good and fine and doesnt threaten their status at the top of society.  it's not really all that complicated but i guess it's not the preferred explanation for the broke brained racist man's mind

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2017, 11:10:08 AM »
youre a retarded nigger. you say "oppression, poverty, and neglect leads to crime" which implies this happens to NIGGERS, but youre unable to openly admit that niggers are commiting the crime more often than whites/other races
youre really, literally retarded and cant hold your ground when your truisms contradict each other

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2017, 11:11:28 AM »
i didnt say black people have never broken the law, i explained why it happens and how it's not actually because they're lesser peolpe inclined to violence or whatever nazi race science you adhere to.  how come 10% of people in cuba are black but theres no violent crime in cuba, bitch

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2017, 11:12:09 AM »
your ENTIRE reasoning is flawed if you fail to acknowledge the fact that niggers are more violent
dont cry capitalism, dont cry alt-right, dont cry racism, just acknowledge the simple fact. then the door to discussion magically opens

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2017, 11:15:03 AM »
 Cuba

Communist Cuba has attempted to eliminate racial differences and discrimination through various forced measures. Despite this, large racial differences have been reported continue to exist including a large over-representation of Blacks in the prison population.[48]

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2017, 11:26:35 AM »
lol all your sources are from brietbart and whitesupremacy.org

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2017, 11:30:47 AM »
Metapedia is an electronic encyclopedia which contains far-right, white nationalist, white supremacist, white separatist, antisemitic, Holocaust denial and neo-Nazi[2] points of view.[3][4][5]

wow you are really far gone bro but thats neat your nazi encyclopedia backs up your nazi view im sure thats legit

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2017, 11:43:20 AM »
i just googled "crime in cube and race", show me a different source with this kind of statistic and i will be happy to look into it