Author Topic: The return of chayliss™  (Read 1949 times)

Offline chayliss

• Grunt
  • [quote author=KaNuKs~ link=topic=2345.msg40515#msg
    • View Profile
    • [quote author=KaNuKs~ link=topic=2345.msg40515#msg40515 date=1469984330] wazzup chay [/quote]
The return of chayliss™
« on: August 13, 2017, 11:24:25 AM »
You HAD to have known Brother Thomas would come.

wtf no poll options like war2.warcraft.org?????   rip that site.

greetings to all my fans and followers!
for those that dont know me....chayliss was brought into existence on heat.net 1997
i have a 90% complete classic gow remaster where 6/8 are made to compete with 12/2
with both a regular resources version and a buffed mines for big games.
the hard part is complete. the visual of what to do with all that space in lower left is the last challenge.
i lost my files. thanks to blid he got me some early versions i had shared with him awhile back.

this project is years in the making.

this is far and beyound better than fixed gow. where just a square or 3 were changed. and miles beyound the garbage that is gowbne.
if interest in the completion of this gow combat edition™ (GoWCE™) is high i will complete and publish a final version.

long live warcraft 2. best rts game of all time. fuck you blizzzard for the remaster of of sc1 but not war2. but then again blizzard tends to wwe things up.

i will check back at a later date.
ill have to find the editior again and organize my versions do some planning etc..
after it goes final a tournament of 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 would be AWSOME~!

this is how gow should have been for bne not that garbage blizzard came up with.

AIM: chayliss

#DELETE FACEBOOK

Twitt(DUR): chayliss   (holy hell you gotta disable shit like its win10(then tell shit that you rather would not see content that pops up(block nonsense follows(etc..)))

Youtube: brad schwenzer / VideoGameSquad Baby    i have several accounts i use to adjust the algorythms of what i see. little content except the loggest clip of the show soundgarden did a week before cornell died the show here in indy. 

! No longer available that is under ....wtf restricted mode and disabled comments. i beat that dont happen on the vid.me upload.

if you wanna dig in rabbit holes look at my brad schwenzer channel and my videogamesquad baby channel on youtube history and archived videos.

Vid.me  : chayliss  just uploaded all my video from the soundgarden show plus a couple other clips. i have some more shorts i could add.

INstagram is probably also chayliss

battle.net is KPchayliss#1143  pretty much just play heroes of the storm now,  DethWlkr#1964

twitch: chaylliss

steam: ssilyahc

war2 combat edition  chayliss or KPchayliss

KP: Killer Peons Est. 1997

also have a switch account: chayliss

ps3 account which went inactive was also chayliss i believe

if the community is dead i shall call time of death and move on. last chance to grab the interest of a hall of famer.

on a side note i sold all my epic genesis/segacd/saturn games    RIP   
you would shit if youi knew what i got rid of and how cheap i did it.  it was a sad day.

gl hf

if 2LDN shame on you.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 04:30:57 PM by chayliss »
Quote from: KingHillBilly
I respect players like Chayliss
Quote from: Fast Luck
Top quality trolling Chayliss.  Hat tip to you
Quote from: Sparkz102
also in this post - special shout out to my boy chay
Quote from: CLAW
not bad at all, chayliss. Gooder then me expectoned

Offline chayliss

• Grunt
  • [quote author=KaNuKs~ link=topic=2345.msg40515#msg
    • View Profile
    • [quote author=KaNuKs~ link=topic=2345.msg40515#msg40515 date=1469984330] wazzup chay [/quote]
Re: The return of chayliss™
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 12:49:53 PM »
lol videogamesquad baby is in restricted mode cant even view it or nothing.
yet it was embedded in the thread here.
lol zero communication as to what the problem is.
i bet its more what i look at and comment on than the bootleg video that countless others also have uploadded.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 12:54:22 PM by chayliss »
Quote from: KingHillBilly
I respect players like Chayliss
Quote from: Fast Luck
Top quality trolling Chayliss.  Hat tip to you
Quote from: Sparkz102
also in this post - special shout out to my boy chay
Quote from: CLAW
not bad at all, chayliss. Gooder then me expectoned

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 08:38:32 PM »
but then again blizzard tends to wwe things up.

Lol, I love that line.

Offline CuZZo~

• Peon
  • Jeremiah Paris
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2017, 04:47:10 PM »
I sure the fuck do!  :D Even tho I started playing in 95.. I would say my greatest mentor in the game, and one of my very favorites to observe as well.

I started playing some warcraft 3 on w3arena a couple days ago, and it reminded me of the day that wc3 was released, and we played our first game of wc3 together. We both got home from grabbin that shit, an we were in a game in 5 mins lol. I remember you played as human.. going around raping everything with blizzard  :thumbsup:  15 years ago already.. lol. Anyway.. I remember Allstar telling me about this place back in 2010, so I figured I would come check it out an see if I might run into Chay once more.. and one of the first posts I see... Myyy Niiiiigga!
Keep your clit in your pants.