paperboy~sol^
lone
rat
donter
claw
powcow
vizzer
seriest

Author Topic: vote for best newb friendly good character pro for futuring on t shirt  (Read 96057 times)

Offline Poopapaapa

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: vote for best newb friendly good character pro for futuring on t shirt
« Reply #105 on: October 09, 2017, 10:54:02 AM »
I was really looking for a low IQ, racist, semi-illiterate, humanity-hating chicken farmer with anger issues but they are dreadfully out of stock.

if you are trying to describe claw (in some weird illogical way) with these characteristics, my comment would be:

low iq = 100% not accurate
racist = dont think this is accurate
semi-illiterate = 100% not accurate
humanity-hating = dont think this is accurate.
chicken farmer = i hope he has chickens, that gives points in my book
anger issues = dont think this is accurate.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 09, 2017, 11:14:46 AM »
^^I also don't believe claw is racist bigot.
I believe claw doesn't like following the rules of political correctness.
war2 > war3

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 09, 2017, 11:59:11 AM »
Claw's recent presence in this thread consists of an unprovoked attack on a player the community likes, and naturally, I like too, as he seems like a cool, laid-back guy who has also devoted significant time to teaching a number of new players and playing with players of all skill levels and generally being a positive presence in the community.

I'll defend anyone who I feel is unfairly attacked.

Claw then goes to attack me with *inaccurate nonsense, yet no one feels the need to defend me or call out inaccuracy from him. I'll generously assume this isn't due to cowardice, indifference, or misogyny, but because you are confident I don't need any help.

Claw wants to drag everyone down. People who are confident in themselves and their own character and abilities do not need to constantly attack others to try to feel better about themselves.

His attack on the community favorite is clearly motivated by jealousy.

His attack on me stems from an irrational hatred of females he can't have as I've declined his numerous invitations to send him dirty pictures of myself, combined with his feeling threatened by someone who can easily out-think and out-argue him on topics he likes to feel superior in, leaving him with only ad hominem attacks. Incessant spewing of "ur a retard, ur all retards" day after day, to me, is an indicator of very poor self esteem, poor ability to reason, poor use of time, poor ability to communicate with others, lack of concern about the well-being of others, poor emotional intelligence, poor intellectual intelligence, and just an overall unpleasant nature that makes other people want to go somewhere else.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline Poopapaapa

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 09, 2017, 12:19:41 PM »
Babyshark I thought your earlier claims were inductively false. I do not like direct slander. Edit: I do not even acknowledge your further claims due to the high content of illogicality and slander. I am actually glad Claws slight trolls make you overreact to the level of pointing out the flaws in your character.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 12:22:25 PM by Antti_Kiviniemi »

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 09, 2017, 12:21:38 PM »
@(DW)Ogre You already sent it, huh. Ok. I'll try to guage the community interest in the shirts to help decide how to pursue negotiations with the company once they receive the package. Do you want me to handle that? You'll probably have to give them permission to talk to me. If you'd rather do it yourself that's fine, but your chance of getting at least a partial refund is gonna be higher if I do it. Guaranteed.

To everyone in the community, what is the level of interest in buying shirts?

I will for sure prioritize XuRnT and mousey who have already indicated some interest and who have contributed so much to the community. I'll only have a small supply to sell from once they arrive.

And like mousey said, I'm on my way out of the W2 community as I'm going to be focusing more on real life. I just want to clean up this mess and then I'm off. I hope to be able to recover the cost of the shirts or at least minimize the loss, as I'd like to be able to continue with the tennis lessons I've really been enjoying! I don't think it's fair to add an extra shipping cost into the buyer price because of incompetence since by the time the shirts get to the buyer, they'll have been shipped three times. At least one of those shipping costs has to be absorbed by seller IMO.

Ogre, what's the ETA for my package?

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 09, 2017, 12:22:59 PM »
PS. I have character flaws. We all do. What's your point? :)

Antti, if you "don't like direct slander," why were you not the first one to defend LTFan when Claw maliciously lied against him, claiming he only watches games. That's nonsense. He watches some, but so do all players.

Why were you not the first in line to defend me when Claw called me a whore?

« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 12:32:26 PM by BabyShark »

Offline (DW)Ogre

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 09, 2017, 03:05:59 PM »
tuesdau
why r u not answering my text msgs?

Offline (DW)Ogre

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 09, 2017, 03:10:04 PM »
i cant find my shirts i put them on a pile i looked everwhere i think i acedenity put them in box i shippled i rly wanted some to keep

Offline Paper_Boy

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 09, 2017, 05:26:32 PM »
Whatever happened to Ghostnuke? When he would flame someone, he would at least occasionally make a good point^^

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #114 on: October 09, 2017, 10:24:37 PM »
who even was ghostnuke? i don't think he was ever @ new forum
squeak!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 10, 2017, 02:17:33 AM »
u dumdum. he's the pony shitposter fuckboi6431

Offline (DW)Ogre

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 10, 2017, 02:49:05 AM »
babyeshsark why your beign so mena to claw he is a nice guy i think he just doents like u probaly cusea he foudn out your a women and many woman just ruin mens lives like their sickotick bitches and make fake repae charges then they go to jail i can tell yoour not like that but sadly most womn are maybe his wifes divoresd him and hes biter just be nice and anti kimiemo helped me spell seriets name right for the sbtrith they are niec guys clwa is always nice to me also are u on your menestretion?

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 10, 2017, 03:16:55 AM »

The legend lives on as Fuckboi now

Offline Poopapaapa

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 10, 2017, 06:17:32 AM »
babyeshsark why your beign so mena to claw he is a nice guy i think he just doents like u probaly cusea he foudn out your a women and many woman just ruin mens lives like their sickotick bitches and make fake repae charges then they go to jail i can tell yoour not like that but sadly most womn are maybe his wifes divoresd him and hes biter just be nice and anti kimiemo helped me spell seriets name right for the sbtrith they are niec guys clwa is always nice to me also are u on your menestretion?

ahahahah this was gold! :D

Serist102

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #119 on: October 10, 2017, 01:22:05 PM »
oh cool, i never knew re fuckboi
squeak!