paperboy~sol^
lone
rat
donter
claw
powcow
vizzer
seriest

Author Topic: vote for best newb friendly good character pro for futuring on t shirt  (Read 99358 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: vote for best newb friendly good character pro for futuring on t shirt
« Reply #135 on: October 10, 2017, 06:05:02 PM »
^^All im saying is your passion on this topic is abnormally high for someone who probably hasn't faced much discrimination over the course of their lifetime.
war2 > war3

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 10, 2017, 06:05:27 PM »
thank you.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 10, 2017, 06:10:14 PM »
So with that being said ill tell you I am a minority who grew up around alot of white people. Ive delt with racists my whole life and I can say Ive spoken with claw on Fb, the server, and the forums. The guy isn't a racist.
He is a troll that gets kick out of seeing you get upset.
war2 > war3

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 10, 2017, 06:17:24 PM »
hes not racist, hes just spent hours arguing that their race makes black people violent!  wait, isnt that racism??
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 06:19:27 PM by eyyy im walkin here »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 10, 2017, 06:28:09 PM »
Called trolling.
Van is a racist.
war2 > war3

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 10, 2017, 06:34:00 PM »
@(DW)Ogre K, give me the tracking number then.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 10, 2017, 06:44:44 PM »
There's a lot of trolling that goes on on W2 forums, Ogre. People do this for fun and laughs. It's different from lying.

It looked to me like you were one of the trolls.

If I miscalculated and you are just...a bit...atypical, my apologies.

And if my instincts that told me I can trust you from your voice are correct, my apologies for doubting you. You just told me it was coming today and it didn't come today.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 08:55:37 PM by BabyShark »

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

Offline (DW)Ogre

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 10, 2017, 10:26:32 PM »
ill try to find it

whats the diffrence between trolling and lying than?

Offline (DW)Ogre

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 10, 2017, 11:57:06 PM »
@ tora ur asking if zeus but i am zeus or am not zeus but one way it is or not but does not chage if u know or not know if is or not and the shirts are oedered from online in the internet

Offline Poopapaapa

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 11, 2017, 04:55:53 AM »
whats the diffrence between trolling and lying than?

I think one feature in trolling is saying something that one doesn't care at all about just because the person saying it is trying to get a reaction out of you. The goal is to get emotional, to make you care, and to make you overreact. Then you can make the person go whatever direction you like. Trolling can be an information gathering tool, a way to develop the person, a way to control the person, a way to inflict pain, or an anti-marketing tool (a way to make look stupid in public).

Those are the first things that come to mind about trolling. Claw trolling me has helped me develop as a person. Quite often people who troll have very large issues in their personality, and are often in the dark triad: narcissism, machiavellianism, & psychopathy.
-Narcissism is characterized by grandiosity, pride, egotism, and a lack of empathy.
-Machiavellianism is characterized by manipulation and exploitation of others, a cynical disregard for morality, and a focus on self-interest and deception.
-Psychopathy is characterized by continuing antisocial behavior, impulsivity, selfishness, callousness, and remorselessness.

Now how do these characteristics fit to Claw?
-grandiosity: yes
-pride: yes
-egotism: yes
-lack of empathy: yes

-manipulatin and exploitation of others: yes
-cynical disregard for morality: don't know. I lean more towards no.
-focus on self-interest & deception: I would say yes

-continuing antisocial behaviour: yes
-impulsivity: don't know. I would lean more towards yes.
-selfishness: yes
-callousness: not sure. I would say yes.
-remorselessness: yes
Total: 9 to 11 out of 12
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 04:58:19 AM by Antti_Kiviniemi »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 11, 2017, 05:59:32 AM »
what if "racist" means "thinks some races are more violent, possibly dumber," then are you racist claw?
depends. is it a personal bias, or a statistical truth we're talking about?

If we take 5 naggers and 5 whitebois, they take IQ tests, then one group does better than the other, it is not racist to say "in this test, X group did better". if the sample size is high enough, we can extrapolate. no matter what, this is only a generalization, not a judgement on a single person

you cant be sexist for saying "heterosexual couples have more babies than homosexual couples", although this was also a subject of controversy here. cultural marxists like to manipulate meaning of words, but it does not affect me.
for example "justice" is not recruiting dumber people because of their skin color or sex, justice is having the same requirements for a position, no matter sex or race. i am immune to your agenda and clearly, i am as far away from racism as possible (unless you count meanie words)

oh and thank god youre not black!!

Offline (DW)Ogre

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 11, 2017, 09:10:04 AM »
sorry i coint find the paper wherre i wrote the reacking number bsbyshark it shoueod coming today

i dont understadn what their saying whats machrvelian narciscic is claw the teoll all the time babysrhak said it was gora somrbody saying it was me i know i am not lier or troller i can inly tell what is really true thatsjust hiw i am

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 11, 2017, 09:58:36 AM »
I think what blid is saying claw you shouldnt judge groups A and B based on their race.

There is a lot of violence in inner cities where the African American community is greater in numbers. However to say these communities are violent because they are black is the wrong way of looking at it.
war2 > war3

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 11, 2017, 10:19:19 AM »
Ogre the difference between lying and trolling is this.

Lying results in hurt feelings and impaired trust.

Trolling or play-lying results in "haha you got me" and enhances rather than destroys a relationship because it's just for fun.

For example, in our tourney 1s, Matty play-lied/trolled with the game and I fell for it, and I laugh and think well done, Matty, haha. It does not result in impaired trust or hurt anyone, but increases both of our enjoyment levels in playing the game with each other.

Ogre, if you are a troll, you are one of the best I've ever seen to have fooled someone as perceptive and trolly as myself. I'd say well done in that case lol. But I would want my money back. ;)

Cuz even now, I am 100% planning an IRL trip to the post office for shirts that I've paid IRL money for. (But I'm not gonna let you keep the money if this turns out to be a joke!)

Offline (DW)Ogre

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 11, 2017, 10:45:15 AM »
well your a lier babyshark and i dont think what you did to me is funny i still owe more then 7000 $ on my credit cart and i showed you a pictre of the bill when you aked me so you know im not a lier when we talked you were acting all nice now your acusing me of lying and scam again wtf is wrong with you i really dont aprecate you saying im a troll its offenive your the lier and troll not me

its just like woman to be two face and liers no wonder your freins all hate you now