War2.ru Slogan
News: If your graphics are broken you can fix with the new ddraw version.
** Read how to install it here **

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Ladder plaque 506  18

Ogre Posts: 1044 Karma: +119/-13 *******

XuRnT

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Re: Ladder plaque
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2017, 05:46:30 AM »
This is another one I'm going to regret letting get away from me :(

I once saw a war2 box on ebay signed by all of the developers that was some christmas party gift but I didn't know if it was real or fake. The story sounded pretty convincing though.

This piece koorb was selling was defiantly worth $2000, I just wanted to get my savings up a bit more and hope he still held onto it.

Dang you mr. anonymous!
Ogre Mage Posts: 1896 Karma: +85/-4 The General ********

~ToRa~

• Ogre Mage
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2017, 08:05:04 AM »
Good news! a player who wishes to remain anonymous has bought and paid for this bit of blizzard history. Enjoy!

That is good news!!!
Congrats
Axe Thrower Posts: 411 Karma: +10/-3 ****

Antti_Kiviniemi

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2017, 01:26:49 PM »
Congrats! Awesome to hear people find beneficial trades through voluntary interaction :-)
Grunt Posts: 139 Karma: +11/-1 ***

Shotgun

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2017, 09:15:52 AM »
You'd be surprised how much people pay for Blizzard stuff. I didn't think this would sell for 2k, but great sale none the less. I sold my double of Diablo 2 CE still factory sealed for $1100AU last year. I also sold a Sealed Diablo 1 for $600AU. There are collectors out there, including myself, who pay good money for items that are well kept! People are paying thousands of dollars for WOW server blades. I wouldn't mind one of those actually, if I could find the Frostmourne one :P