War2.ru Slogan
News: Watch live streams at War2TV and replays of past streams at War2TV Reruns!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Ladder plaque 402  18

Sappers Posts: 905 Karma: +100/-13 ******

XuRnT

• Sappers
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Re: Ladder plaque
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2017, 05:46:30 AM »
This is another one I'm going to regret letting get away from me :(

I once saw a war2 box on ebay signed by all of the developers that was some christmas party gift but I didn't know if it was real or fake. The story sounded pretty convincing though.

This piece koorb was selling was defiantly worth $2000, I just wanted to get my savings up a bit more and hope he still held onto it.

Dang you mr. anonymous!
Ogre Mage Posts: 1545 Karma: +74/-4 ********

~ToRa~

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2017, 08:05:04 AM »
Good news! a player who wishes to remain anonymous has bought and paid for this bit of blizzard history. Enjoy!

That is good news!!!
Congrats
Axe Thrower Posts: 310 Karma: +10/-3 ****

Antti_Kiviniemi

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2017, 01:26:49 PM »
Congrats! Awesome to hear people find beneficial trades through voluntary interaction :-)
Grunt Posts: 117 Karma: +10/-1 ***

Shotgun

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2017, 09:15:52 AM »
You'd be surprised how much people pay for Blizzard stuff. I didn't think this would sell for 2k, but great sale none the less. I sold my double of Diablo 2 CE still factory sealed for $1100AU last year. I also sold a Sealed Diablo 1 for $600AU. There are collectors out there, including myself, who pay good money for items that are well kept! People are paying thousands of dollars for WOW server blades. I wouldn't mind one of those actually, if I could find the Frostmourne one :P