Author Topic: Re: Official Complaint Against Blid  (Read 4158 times)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Official Complaint Against Blid
« on: November 06, 2017, 12:11:13 PM »
4. Communism sucks.
yes

it owned when communists obliterated your nazi grandparents
actually only my great grandfather got obliterated and it was because of nazis, not commies.
thank god for them, though. half of poland is literal shithole. obviously, its the half that was under soviet reign. to be a communist is to be a retard

i mainly want communists to stay the fuck outta western societies and most definitely out of our beautiful and safe Poland. i cant stand them poisoning our peaceful nations. if they dont stay away, i hope they die and i will kill them if needed. u can call that a massacre or holocaust if u wish. there is millions of ppl here in the old continent who think just like i do and we will act eventually. it means blood.

in the near future, yes, if this shit continues, i will be shooting communists. i will pick them, just cus of their color of skin, or their religion. ill kill the faggots who have let those savages in here. ill kill the ppl who have voted such politicians in to the parlament. AFTER. ive killed the communists ppl and their voters. then i will kick the marxists out of this country. if they dont go out peacefully when told so. yes. i will fucking kill them among with many other nationalist real european white ppl

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 12:31:57 PM »
lol "western society" , as if that's a thing that exists.  you're an incoherent rambling mess. "half of poland is a literal shithole". "i want communists to stay out of beautiful and safe poland". you have no coherent thought pattern, you don't understand your own babble. right-wing ideology is pure cancer as its based on fantastical superior race mythos.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Official Complaint Against Blid
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 12:42:24 PM »
or maybe youre a retard?

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 01:15:17 PM »
you've got like 100 mentally defective skinheads in the entire country of poland that agree with your views yet you act like you speak for your country. your country hates you, lol.

define what is "western society"? mcdonalds and genocide?

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 01:30:55 PM »
idk LOL, fuk off nigger

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2017, 01:49:28 PM »
so you want to kill communists but have no clue who they are or what they stand for, you like to champion for "western society" which is more a nazi buzzword than anything actually tangible..  basically you're a dangerous anti-intellectual meathead that needs to be locked away in the gulag for eternity.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2017, 01:50:30 PM »
shut up, this is my thread and i am intelectually superior