War2.ru Slogan
News: There's a new version of War2Observe that fixes the crash issue,
download from the downloads page today!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

the mystery of violence in st.louis 5616  184

Death Knight Posts: 3408 Karma: +63/-14 *********

Every Billionaire is a Policy Failure

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: the mystery of violence in st.louis
« Reply #105 on: September 15, 2017, 11:41:37 AM »
the entire world is a shithole because of capitalism.
Ogre Mage Posts: 2345 Karma: +123/-179 ********

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 15, 2017, 12:07:47 PM »
so instead of comparing something to something, you prefer to compare everything to nothing.
east germany vs west germany? capitalist conspiracy, sources unclear
east poland vs west poland (different occupation blocks)? capitalist conspiracy, sources unclear
capitalist country vs communist country? capitalist conspiracy, sources unclear

even (dw)ogre from this forum is way smarter than you, and if we took the dumbest nigger from africa and evil~ryu homeschooled him, he would ace you in every test

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 15, 2017, 12:11:18 PM »
 i'm a well read smart guy, you're a racist retard where the simplest nuances evade you. i wonder who'll have a better grasp on the facts.

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 15, 2017, 12:45:21 PM »
i'm a well read smart guy, you're a racist retard where the simplest nuances evade you. i wonder who'll have a better grasp on the facts.
whats your source on this? sry not good enough, .ru sites cannot be trusted
Sappers Posts: 910 Karma: +54/-8 ******

BabyShark

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 15, 2017, 03:26:09 PM »
Religion or worldview is already in every debate as every person's foundation that informs their opinions on all matters of life.

The Bible is the source of truth and wisdom, from which we learn where we came from, who we are, why we're here, and what happens to us when we die. A person's refusal to accept this does not in any way lessen its truth.

Evolution is also a religious worldview that is pushed and taught and held to with religious conviction by its proponents.

All evidence that does not fit the evolutionists' agenda is intentionally hidden. Giant human skeletons in large numbers are among the hidden evidence because they do not fit their concocted fable.

Evolution is outside of logic and outside of science.

It is not rational to conclude that highly complex, clearly designed things that fill our world came about by accident or random chance over billions of years (time supposedly fixes all logic problems here) following the unexplained, unobserved explosion of nothingness. People are welcome to believe it and invent fanciful tale after fanciful tale to try to explain away the countless credibility issues with these nothing-to-everything-by-itself notions, but it is simply a gross misrepresentation to call it science.

It is a religion through and through. You have to believe impossible, unseen things like the explosion of nothing that created an ordered universe (breaks scientific laws including the law of entropy) and the genesis of life from non-living material (which also breaks scientific laws of life: all life comes from pre-existing life).

If people are taught that they are animals, is it any wonder that they act like it?

Even animals can figure out what gender they are, though.

The world has turned its back on God and chooses to pursue evil. The end is coming and we are all going to be punished, every one of us. Unless we have someone who stepped in to take our punishment instead, which we do. Jesus is the only way to be saved from the punishment we as sinners have earned.

Racism is an evil attitude, and it is definitely a logical consequence of the evolutionistic worldview as has been shown historically if one cares to discover the truth about it.

Planned Parenthood (huge abortion provider) was founded by Margaret Sanger, an ardent evolutionist whose objective was to rid the world of black human beings to help along evolution. Planned Parenthood was set up to kill black babies. Now they are happy to slaughter any child for a price. This is all evil.

None of us have a right to think ourselves superior to others, for whether we were given more intelligence or health or beauty or wealth than another, we have nothing which we were not given.

You, CLAW, need to repent of your evil racist attitude and realize that the same God that made you made all people.

Polish people were among the people that were targetted by the Darwinian eugenics movement in Germany. Would you like to be treated the way Germans treated their victims? Would you like to be singled out for hatred and destruction? Neither does anyone else.

You imply that violence is bad. If evolution is true, it isn't bad. Nothing is or can be truly bad if we are all just random collections of atoms that happened along by accident.

Violence is bad. But what else is bad is your hateful and arrogant attitude. Your words against blacks can hurt people much the same way physical violence can. Spurring on hate is spurring on violence. It's somewhat implied in your remarks that black people are a problem and they should be killed or exterminated or whatever would be your solution for it. Just because you aren't holding a gun and shooting people doesn't mean your words of hate don't live and breathe the same poison of wanting to hurt, destroy, or eliminate other people.

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 15, 2017, 03:47:52 PM »
Evolution is also a religious worldview

Evolution is outside of logic and outside of science.
aah, so youre also retarded
"The Architect" Global Moderator Death Knight Posts: 4984 Karma: +198/-110 *****

Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 15, 2017, 04:44:09 PM »
claw, she's not retarded, it's just that her priorities obviously weigh religion above objective thought esp re traditionally vilified subjects like evolution.  sort of like how to you no logic is more important than being racist, and like how for me vigorous thought is paramount so i study things with a good heart and a clear mind and become correct about them.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 15, 2017, 04:45:17 PM »

You, CLAW, need to repent of your evil racist attitude and realize that the same God that made you made all people.

owned

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 15, 2017, 05:09:04 PM »
religion is irrelevant in discussion and holds no weight. even our jewish friend ben shapiro realized that, and hes super ultra conservative
retarded commies and theists, geez
"The Architect" Global Moderator Death Knight Posts: 4984 Karma: +198/-110 *****

Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 15, 2017, 05:09:49 PM »
EVERY man naturally desires knowledge; but what good is knowledge without fear of God? Indeed a humble rustic who serves God is better than a proud intellectual who neglects his soul to study the course of the stars. He who knows himself well becomes mean in his own eyes and is not happy when praised by men.

If I knew all things in the world and had not charity, what would it profit me before God Who will judge me by my deeds?

Shun too great a desire for knowledge, for in it there is much fretting and delusion. Intellectuals like to appear learned and to be called wise. Yet there are many things the knowledge of which does little or no good to the soul, and he who concerns himself about other things than those which lead to salvation is very unwise.

Many words do not satisfy the soul; but a good life eases the mind and a clean conscience inspires great trust in God.

The more you know and the better you understand, the more severely will you be judged, unless your life is also the more holy. Do not be proud, therefore, because of your learning or skill. Rather, fear because of the talent given you. If you think you know many things and understand them well enough, realize at the same time that there is much you do not know. Hence, do not affect wisdom, but admit your ignorance. Why prefer yourself to anyone else when many are more learned, more cultured than you?

If you wish to learn and appreciate something worth while, then love to be unknown and considered as nothing. Truly to know and despise self is the best and most perfect counsel. To think of oneself as nothing, and always to think well and highly of others is the best and most perfect wisdom. Wherefore, if you see another sin openly or commit a serious crime, do not consider yourself better, for you do not know how long you can remain in good estate. All men are frail, but you must admit that none is more frail than yourself.

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 15, 2017, 05:11:21 PM »
its so easy to be completely right here. damn my world view owns, no wonder im so super intelligent
Ogre Posts: 1132 Karma: +73/-0 *******

Lambchops

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 16, 2017, 03:19:27 AM »
This is a really hard discussion.

On one hand, a religious zealot who doesn't understand science but insists on rationalizing it as being invalid for fear that it may invalidate their faith.

On the other hand someone who has based their sense of self on the sad fact that another culture deemed their culture to be sub-human.

In the first case I can say only this. Don't be afraid of science, it does not invalidate your faith. The words in the bible were spoken thousands of years ago. They were spoken in such a way that the minds of those ancient people could understand them. Surely the mind of GOD must contain the entire universe so no man could ever understand it. Surely any communication between GOD and a man must be the simplest of translations of the tiniest fragments of GOD's plan? No part of science denys faith or GOD. Look for the message in the bible and apply it to the real world around you. You don't need to trapped by today's literal equivalent of words that were in the first place akin to a wise elder speaking to a pet, and then repeated and translated by many men over many years. If you were GOD how would you have explained the mysteries of the universe to a peasant 2000 years ago? Not an easy task.

... and for our racist friend, here is the problem:

At some level you think the nazis were right. You are suffering from some sort of cultural Stockholm Syndrome. It seems that you were hit so hard with the nazi stick that it broke you. Now you spend your days trying to point to some other culture and argue that it is even more sub-human than your own.

By pointing at another culture and saying "it's not us, look at them", you are just proving that you are still 100% pwnt by the nazis. I suggest to you that you should realise that the entire concept of declaring groups of people to be sub-human is evil, and as long as you do so you are just trying to place your self-image higher on the nazi scale. Only when you stop trying to impress them will you be healed. Good luck.

:critter:

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 16, 2017, 03:48:24 AM »
all that because everyone except for me and blid fear to look at the numbers and say this out loud - niggers commit more crimes as an ethnic group
Ogre Posts: 1132 Karma: +73/-0 *******

Lambchops

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 16, 2017, 05:18:26 AM »
all that because everyone except for me and blid fear to look at the numbers and say this out loud - niggers commit more crimes as an ethnic group

A) You have not at all demonstrated this.

B) Why are you devoting so much of your time to trying to demonstrate it? Why is it so important to you to be able to justify looking down on another group of people? (now re-read my previous).

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 16, 2017, 05:58:14 AM »
its a number like any other. some numbers are accepted, some are frowned up/ignored if it doesnt fit an (nearly religious) agenda. sometimes you even get called a nazi