Author Topic: the mystery of violence in st.louis  (Read 47773 times)

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: the mystery of violence in st.louis
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2017, 11:40:07 AM »
yea i wonder why all your sources are questionable

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2017, 11:43:39 AM »
May I ask what leader would you want to establish communism in America?
I've never heard any political figure advocating it.
Colin Kaepernick

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2017, 12:04:40 PM »
yea i wonder why all your sources are questionable
is your retarded nigger ass questioning the split of germany? or a certain fact in the article? or just being a retarded ass nigger as usual?

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2017, 12:05:12 PM »
damn you commies are even more retarded than the ones we have in poland

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2017, 12:19:30 PM »
why is this guy throwing around words like "retard", this self-loather doesn't mind his own ableism may further contribute to his own societal alienation?  ;D people like you are already marginalized in society.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2017, 12:19:42 PM »
I'm smart actually

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2017, 12:21:44 PM »
well youre the less retarded one so in the commie spectrum you might appear smart, yes. but our friend jonathan here...

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2017, 01:41:44 PM »
Oh, the meeting of educated, thinking minds coming together to dispense knowledge!

"You're a retard!"

"No, you're a retard!"

"No, you're a retard!"

"You retard!"

My, it's overflowing in here with intelligent thought.

I can't wait til we come to the suspenseful conclusion of this fine discussion to discover who, in fact, is the biggest retard!

no, its:

*facts + thesis*
*no u retard*
*no u retard* (now it loops)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2017, 01:42:24 PM »
will the mystery of violence in st.louis ever be resolved? do you have any theory as for why the crime rate there is so high, babyshark?

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2017, 02:16:54 PM »
I already solved it in the other thread. I'm smart

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2017, 02:22:21 PM »
Everyone wants to feel good about themselves.

People want to belong to a "superior" group, no matter what it is. It can be race, gender, religion, sports team, political views, the better portion of the military (which I've heard for Americans is the Marines, sooo much better than army or navy), age (ie. seniors and children are a "drag" on society and not worth as much as "productive" young adults), health status, drug-free status, criminal-background-free status, or any number of things.

If evolution is true, which teaches that white people are more evolved, and that black people are more ape-like and less human, then racism is the natural result. Some people are dehumanized so they can be mistreated or killed. This happened to the Jews...it was first spread that they were less than fully human and their existence among "advanced" races threatened to corrupt "pure" genes with their "contaminated" ones. Then murdering them becomes not only alright, but the "solution" to save your race from being ruined by people who are considered inferior. This is where we are today in North America. Unborn children and seniors have been stripped of their fully human status and are being killed daily.

Evolution isn't true. God made people. Each human life has value because God made it and loves it.

People are sinful and corrupt, as is plainly obvious from looking around at how messed up and broken this world is.

It's not limited to any group of people. All people are sinful. All people are loved by God. All the sins of all people were paid for by Jesus' death in our place.

If evolution is true, racism is good.

If evolution is true, human life has no value. You don't matter. Nothing you do matters.

If evolution is true, killing anyone who is ugly, sickly, unintelligent, disabled, or flawed in any way is fine.

If evolution is true, nothing is wrong. Murder, lying, hate, hurting other people, raping, war, whatever anyone wants to do is all fine. Who is to say it isn't? Some person's opinion? Who is to say any opinion is better than any other? It would be just personal preference, but not truly morally wrong and with any lasting consequence.

It's wrong to hate or hurt or look down on other people because we are all made by the same God who loves each and every person He made, and wants us to love each other.

Many evil people have been white. It's not limited to color.

Wanting to push down blacks as being the cause of all evil in any given city doesn't really serve much purpose other than trying to make yourself feel like you belong to a superior group and better about yourself. It does nothing to remedy the problems you're talking about as far as I can see.

Yes, there is statistically correllation between certain groups and certain behaviors, but correllation doesn't prove causation.

For example, a study could find that increased hand size is correllated with increased literacy and it could be a very perfectly designed study carried out thoroughly. But it wasn't hand size that caused the increased literacy. It was age. Adults normally read better than infants and young children.

Trying to assign blame is less constructive than trying to find solutions that might help someone.

If you're concerned about crime in areas, do something to help the victims or prevent more crime.

Give money to programs that promote education for youth, that try to fight against drug use, or support people financially who have been victims of crime.

Encourage others to help, too.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2017, 02:23:58 PM »
answer key:
THESIS
capitalism exploits and neglects people and doesnt care, thats how capitalism works, it's not how race works but you might be able to guess why this would work out poorly for black people in a racist nation with a racist history of slavery and discrimination

this is your well-established autism at work, you see those numbers but are unable to comprehend the context behind them which ive already explained.  a long and flagrant history of racism combines with capitalism to lead to oppression, poverty, and neglect. oppression, poverty, and neglect leads to crime.  the ruling classes in a capitalist society dont even mind this, they live in gated communities, they lock people up and exploit them for free labor, thats all good and fine and doesnt threaten their status at the top of society.  it's not really all that complicated but i guess it's not the preferred explanation for the broke brained racist man's mind

SUPPORTING EVIDENCE

899368875892060161[/tweet]]Invalid Tweet ID[/url]

okay and we've already talked about why that might be, maybe we should fix that capitalism and oppression and racism stuff instead of blaming the people suffering the consequences

have you ever been to any of these abandoned areas, wastelands full of boarded up and crumbling rowhomes, the utter desolation festering there right in the middle of these cities?

i wonder why people would turn to crime here, what a mystery

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2017, 02:30:24 PM »
answer key:
THESIS
capitalism exploits and neglects people and doesnt care, thats how capitalism works, it's not how race works but you might be able to guess why this would work out poorly for black people in a racist nation with a racist history of slavery and discrimination

this is your well-established autism at work, you see those numbers but are unable to comprehend the context behind them which ive already explained.  a long and flagrant history of racism combines with capitalism to lead to oppression, poverty, and neglect. oppression, poverty, and neglect leads to crime.  the ruling classes in a capitalist society dont even mind this, they live in gated communities, they lock people up and exploit them for free labor, thats all good and fine and doesnt threaten their status at the top of society.  it's not really all that complicated but i guess it's not the preferred explanation for the broke brained racist man's mind

SUPPORTING EVIDENCE

899368875892060161[/tweet]]Invalid Tweet ID[/url]

okay and we've already talked about why that might be, maybe we should fix that capitalism and oppression and racism stuff instead of blaming the people suffering the consequences

have you ever been to any of these abandoned areas, wastelands full of boarded up and crumbling rowhomes, the utter desolation festering there right in the middle of these cities?

i wonder why people would turn to crime here, what a mystery

tell me, does it mean the violence in st.louis is high because black people are comitting more crimes and there's lots of them?

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2017, 03:20:14 PM »
Populations being neglected and abandoned and being left with few alternative opportunities will commit more crimes than places that are well-off. As I've already made this clear, you should already know exactly what my answer is, but you're making no attempt to engage with my ideas, instead insisting on dwelling on surface level contextless interpretations. 

Due to both the historical and current pattern of racism in this country, black people are widely impacted by this issue, especially in some urban areas with higher density populations.  You will find much of the same sort of thing with rural white people where the population is lower, or with native tribes. 

The primary difference in interpretation for you and me is that you like to blame the victims of these problems, while I prefer to blame the systems and biases that cause the problems.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2017, 03:22:05 PM »

The primary difference in interpretation for you and me is that you like to blame the victims of these problems, while I prefer to blame the systems and biases that cause the problems.
you prefer to blame the systems and biases that cause the problem, which is NIGGERS ARE VIOLENT! yesssss!
the mystery is revealed. its because of niggers!