War2.ru Slogan
News: New responsive forum theme available! Click here to switch! More info here!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

the mystery of violence in st.louis 1782  184

Death Knight Posts: 2689 Karma: +53/-14 *********

marx was right

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: the mystery of violence in st.louis
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2017, 12:59:00 PM »
you sound almost poetic whereas I am a realist, i prefer to analyze. i look at numbers and accept them. THE NUMBERS should be shaping your world view, instead you made up your own, biased view from the fantasy world and ignore the real numbers
" I'm not denying whatever numbers you're looking at, because I don't care"

The entire threads point was "the crime rates are high because there's more niggers there". it's a true statement. could it be ignorant? define 'ignorant', it certainly isnt looking at the case from all the angles. but from the first reply onwards, youre fighting things that i've never said

"dehumanize black people with the word "nigger" "
they are calling themselves that and we, as liberals, believe in equality. as for "there's a correlation there is causation", i merely remarked upon this fact to make sure you're aware. instead, you - again - are attacking things i've never said. All i said is that we should keep our eyes open, because correlations are tricky
you, unlike jon, basically acknowledged the answer to our mystery from the thread title, so we're pals. gimie a hug, nigga

what the fuck is this! "herr derr le logical numbers me so smaht" haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha

marx was right

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 14, 2017, 01:00:59 PM »
"who teh fuck cares that i've never talked to a black person before and have no real world experience and the only people i listen to are non-expert white supremacists, the posted some numbers and it's mathematical and shit, LE LOGIC"

marx was right

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 14, 2017, 01:02:54 PM »
"why the fuck are these liberals SJW KIKE NIGGERS CALLING ME A RACIST FOR? I'M A REALIST, OVER ON STORMFRONT THEY POSTED SOME NUMBERS ABOUT NIGGERS BEING VIOLENT, THAT'S REALISM NOT RACISM LE LOGICAL STEM LORD BEEPBOOOP"
Ogre Mage Posts: 2161 Karma: +119/-179 ********

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2017, 01:03:42 PM »
"who teh fuck cares that i've never talked to a black person before and have no real world experience and the only people i listen to are non-expert white supremacists, the posted some numbers and it's mathematical and shit, LE LOGIC"
whats your source on this?

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 14, 2017, 01:04:08 PM »
i sense that someone was triggered

marx was right

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 14, 2017, 01:14:01 PM »
whats your source on this?

your posts lol

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 14, 2017, 02:05:09 PM »
not good enuff. provide better source
Axe Thrower Posts: 361 Karma: +37/-2 ****

BabyShark

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 14, 2017, 04:36:33 PM »
@eyyy im walkin here
@Lambchops

You may be unaware of the full title of Darwin's 1859 publication:

The Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection—or The Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life

Charles Darwin wrote in a letter:

"I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit.... The more civilized so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world."

Thomas Huxley (aka "Darwin's Bulldog" and evolution promoter) wrote:

"No rational man, cognizant of the facts, believes that the average negro is the equal, still less the superior, of the white man. And if this be true, it is simply incredible that, when all his disabilities are removed, and our prognathous relative has a fair field and no favour, as well as no oppressor, he will be able to compete successfully with his bigger-brained and smaller-jawed rival, in a contest which is to be carried out by thoughts and not by bites."

In his book "Descent of Man," Darwin talks about different races being different species (than humans), and refers to people like pygmies as "lower organisms" and certain people groups as "savage" and "low."

Evolution and racism go hand in hand.

The acceptance of Darwinism led to the eugenics movement in Germany that sought to eliminate all "impure" and "lower" (less evolved) races from contaminating the Aryan race and led to the slaughter of millions of people, not only Jews, but also many others including Christians who opposed the evils that were being carried out.

The Bible leaves no room for racism:

Acts 17:24-43 (NKJV):

24 “God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands. 25 Nor is He worshiped with men’s hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things. 26 And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, 27 so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us; 28 for in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also His offspring.’ 29 Therefore, since we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, something shaped by art and man’s devising. 30 Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent, 31 because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead.”

32 And when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked, while others said, “We will hear you again on this matter.” 33 So Paul departed from among them. 34 However, some men joined him and believed, among them Dionysius the Areopagite, a woman named Damaris, and others with them.

All people in the world are descended from the first two people God made, Adam and Eve.

The concept of "race" isn't even in the Bible. People are people. Each one is loved by God and precious to Him.

The divisions and animosity that separate us today are our own doing as sinful people.
"The Architect" Global Moderator Death Knight Posts: 4479 Karma: +175/-110 *****

eyyy im walkin here

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 14, 2017, 04:46:17 PM »
i agree that the bible is less racist than old dead guys like charles darwin but i dont feel any part of believing in evolution requires one to be racist.  i acknowledge that "race science" and eugenics programs and other evils purport to be scientific, as did the nazis, and i recognize the dangers of this, but it doesn't make me disbelieve evolution.  certain religious people use the bible to justify hate as well, and theyre wrong, just like people who use science to justify racism and hate.  God is good.  we need communism

Creative interpretation of the early stories in Genesis justified abuse of the hapless African. Christian slave owners in the United States operated within a tradition that provided biblical justification for owning slaves in the same way that one owned horses. The arguments were manifold. Did not the Ten Commandments instruct us not to “covet our neighbor’s manservant (= slave)”? Did not Abraham have slaves? Didn’t Paul return a runaway slave to his master? Why didn’t Jesus condemn the widespread slavery in the Roman world?

The mark of Cain offered further justification for slavery. In Genesis 4 we read of God placing a “mark” on Cain for murdering his brother and lying about it when God asked what had happened. As early as the fifth century Cain’s curse was interpreted as black skin. When the Northern and Southern Baptists split in 1845 over the issue of slavery, Southern Baptists were using Cain’s curse to justify slavery.

A human marked with black skin, however, is still a human. The most pernicious claims were those denying Adamic ancestry of blacks implying they have no souls.

An elaborate argument put forth by the Southern clergyman the Reverend Buckner Payne, in his widely read tract “The Negro: What Is His Ethnological Status” (1867), illustrates the uses of biblical literalism and proof-texting to support this kind of claim.
Axe Thrower Posts: 361 Karma: +37/-2 ****

BabyShark

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 14, 2017, 06:07:58 PM »
The topic du jour is racism.

You've brought in slavery into the mix, which certainly has significant overlap with racism in recent history, but is by and large its own topic.

Historically, slavery was often an economic situation rather than one based on skin color. For example, a person who could not pay his debts could become a slave. Doctors, lawyers, and politicians could be someone else's slaves. Slaves were often taken from nations that were conquered, and this also was not a skin color issue. There are many different degrees and types of slavery. We all belong to something or someone and have duties to carry out. In some way or other, we are all slaves. Treating another person harshly and inflicting pain without due cause is obviously wrong, whether it's an employee, a child, a slave, or anyone else one is in authority over. The word slave today conjures up images of abuse, whipping, overworking, and treatment not befitting a human being, but slave as we read it today could also mean a person who is contractually working for another, who may be making a wage, who is being treated with respect

The Bible says to treat other people as one would want to be treated, and that all people are God's beloved creations to be treated with love and respect, therefore if anyone is attempting to misuse the Bible to promote slavery, they are ignoring foundational truths and are in error.

The Bible is also a book of history that tells what people did. Reporting factual occurrences is not synonymous with promoting the acts referred to.

I glanced at the book you mentioned by Buckner Payne, and he starts with the premise that black people are not descended from Adam and Eve "because Adam and Eve were white and couldn't produce black offspring." Of course they are descended from Adam and Eve.

I don't think Adam and Eve were white, but a medium with diverse genetic capacity.

Both black and white children can be produced from the same parents as seen in the case of the beautiful family of Remi Horder and Kylie Hodgson in 2006:

Payne's claims are nonsense. They are neither scientific nor Biblical, and don't even deserve to be mentioned.
Axe Thrower Posts: 400 Karma: +32/-0 ****

Lambchops

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 14, 2017, 10:50:36 PM »
@BabyShark

Charles Darwin was not a cult leader. Nor was he infallible, or a messiah. Like most men of his time, I'm sure he was more than a little bit racist.

The scientifically accepted theory of evolution is not "Darwinism". Darwin did not invent the concepts of evolution and natural selection, nor did he have the last word on them, he was simply the first modern western man to write them down and present it as a scientific theory.

Various ideas on evolution date back as far as there are records on such things i.e. the ancient Greek philosophers.

Finding individual lines in old texts and interpreting them to support one viewpoint or another is a religious method not a scientific one.
Ogre Mage Posts: 1851 Karma: +79/-4 The General ********

~ToRa~

• Ogre Mage
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2017, 11:41:05 PM »

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 15, 2017, 04:53:53 AM »
idk why anyone would 1) mix religion into the debate 2) consider religion/bible a valid argument

slavery was invented in other cultures than whites, they merely adapted it. they didnt catch the free niggers, they were buying slaves from the village chiefs. the act of enslavement, unlike in muzlim cultures, was performed on niggers by niggers. OTOH, children of slaves were also slaves, which was 'wrong'. how can one say "XXX people fought for slavery to remain", completely missing that YYY people fought for slavery to end. even funnier because confederates were outnumbered like what, 4-fold? if anything, that's argument against blids thesis, not for it. anyway, a reasonable person shouldnt use it at all. actually, i've only heard it from overweight black women that were caught stealing things from walmart until now

marx was right

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 15, 2017, 09:42:24 AM »
" they were buying slaves from the village chiefs"

imagine being this dumb and thinking the chiefs had any choice in the matter.

the reality is nothing comes close to the sheer brutality and magnitude of the atlantic slave trade.

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 15, 2017, 11:13:55 AM »
imagine thinking poland is a shithole because of capitalism, which we "have" since '89