Author Topic: the mystery of violence in st.louis  (Read 49343 times)

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: the mystery of violence in st.louis
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2017, 01:00:59 PM »
"who teh fuck cares that i've never talked to a black person before and have no real world experience and the only people i listen to are non-expert white supremacists, the posted some numbers and it's mathematical and shit, LE LOGIC"

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 14, 2017, 01:02:54 PM »
"why the fuck are these liberals SJW KIKE NIGGERS CALLING ME A RACIST FOR? I'M A REALIST, OVER ON STORMFRONT THEY POSTED SOME NUMBERS ABOUT NIGGERS BEING VIOLENT, THAT'S REALISM NOT RACISM LE LOGICAL STEM LORD BEEPBOOOP"

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 14, 2017, 01:03:42 PM »
"who teh fuck cares that i've never talked to a black person before and have no real world experience and the only people i listen to are non-expert white supremacists, the posted some numbers and it's mathematical and shit, LE LOGIC"
whats your source on this?

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2017, 01:04:08 PM »
i sense that someone was triggered

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 14, 2017, 01:14:01 PM »
whats your source on this?

your posts lol

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 14, 2017, 02:05:09 PM »
not good enuff. provide better source

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 14, 2017, 04:36:33 PM »
@eyyy im walkin here
@Lambchops

You may be unaware of the full title of Darwin's 1859 publication:

The Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection—or The Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life

Charles Darwin wrote in a letter:

"I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit.... The more civilized so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world."

Thomas Huxley (aka "Darwin's Bulldog" and evolution promoter) wrote:

"No rational man, cognizant of the facts, believes that the average negro is the equal, still less the superior, of the white man. And if this be true, it is simply incredible that, when all his disabilities are removed, and our prognathous relative has a fair field and no favour, as well as no oppressor, he will be able to compete successfully with his bigger-brained and smaller-jawed rival, in a contest which is to be carried out by thoughts and not by bites."

In his book "Descent of Man," Darwin talks about different races being different species (than humans), and refers to people like pygmies as "lower organisms" and certain people groups as "savage" and "low."

Evolution and racism go hand in hand.

The acceptance of Darwinism led to the eugenics movement in Germany that sought to eliminate all "impure" and "lower" (less evolved) races from contaminating the Aryan race and led to the slaughter of millions of people, not only Jews, but also many others including Christians who opposed the evils that were being carried out.

The Bible leaves no room for racism:

Acts 17:24-43 (NKJV):

24 “God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands. 25 Nor is He worshiped with men’s hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things. 26 And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, 27 so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us; 28 for in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also His offspring.’ 29 Therefore, since we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, something shaped by art and man’s devising. 30 Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent, 31 because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead.”

32 And when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked, while others said, “We will hear you again on this matter.” 33 So Paul departed from among them. 34 However, some men joined him and believed, among them Dionysius the Areopagite, a woman named Damaris, and others with them.

All people in the world are descended from the first two people God made, Adam and Eve.

The concept of "race" isn't even in the Bible. People are people. Each one is loved by God and precious to Him.

The divisions and animosity that separate us today are our own doing as sinful people.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 04:41:36 PM by BabyShark »

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 14, 2017, 04:46:17 PM »
i agree that the bible is less racist than old dead guys like charles darwin but i dont feel any part of believing in evolution requires one to be racist.  i acknowledge that "race science" and eugenics programs and other evils purport to be scientific, as did the nazis, and i recognize the dangers of this, but it doesn't make me disbelieve evolution.  certain religious people use the bible to justify hate as well, and theyre wrong, just like people who use science to justify racism and hate.  God is good.  we need communism

Creative interpretation of the early stories in Genesis justified abuse of the hapless African. Christian slave owners in the United States operated within a tradition that provided biblical justification for owning slaves in the same way that one owned horses. The arguments were manifold. Did not the Ten Commandments instruct us not to “covet our neighbor’s manservant (= slave)”? Did not Abraham have slaves? Didn’t Paul return a runaway slave to his master? Why didn’t Jesus condemn the widespread slavery in the Roman world?

The mark of Cain offered further justification for slavery. In Genesis 4 we read of God placing a “mark” on Cain for murdering his brother and lying about it when God asked what had happened. As early as the fifth century Cain’s curse was interpreted as black skin. When the Northern and Southern Baptists split in 1845 over the issue of slavery, Southern Baptists were using Cain’s curse to justify slavery.

A human marked with black skin, however, is still a human. The most pernicious claims were those denying Adamic ancestry of blacks implying they have no souls.

An elaborate argument put forth by the Southern clergyman the Reverend Buckner Payne, in his widely read tract “The Negro: What Is His Ethnological Status” (1867), illustrates the uses of biblical literalism and proof-texting to support this kind of claim.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 14, 2017, 10:50:36 PM »
@BabyShark

Charles Darwin was not a cult leader. Nor was he infallible, or a messiah. Like most men of his time, I'm sure he was more than a little bit racist.

The scientifically accepted theory of evolution is not "Darwinism". Darwin did not invent the concepts of evolution and natural selection, nor did he have the last word on them, he was simply the first modern western man to write them down and present it as a scientific theory.

Various ideas on evolution date back as far as there are records on such things i.e. the ancient Greek philosophers.

Finding individual lines in old texts and interpreting them to support one viewpoint or another is a religious method not a scientific one.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
war2 > war3

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 15, 2017, 04:53:53 AM »
idk why anyone would 1) mix religion into the debate 2) consider religion/bible a valid argument

slavery was invented in other cultures than whites, they merely adapted it. they didnt catch the free niggers, they were buying slaves from the village chiefs. the act of enslavement, unlike in muzlim cultures, was performed on niggers by niggers. OTOH, children of slaves were also slaves, which was 'wrong'. how can one say "XXX people fought for slavery to remain", completely missing that YYY people fought for slavery to end. even funnier because confederates were outnumbered like what, 4-fold? if anything, that's argument against blids thesis, not for it. anyway, a reasonable person shouldnt use it at all. actually, i've only heard it from overweight black women that were caught stealing things from walmart until now

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 15, 2017, 09:42:24 AM »
" they were buying slaves from the village chiefs"

imagine being this dumb and thinking the chiefs had any choice in the matter.

the reality is nothing comes close to the sheer brutality and magnitude of the atlantic slave trade.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 15, 2017, 11:13:55 AM »
imagine thinking poland is a shithole because of capitalism, which we "have" since '89

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 15, 2017, 11:41:37 AM »
the entire world is a shithole because of capitalism.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 15, 2017, 12:07:47 PM »
so instead of comparing something to something, you prefer to compare everything to nothing.
east germany vs west germany? capitalist conspiracy, sources unclear
east poland vs west poland (different occupation blocks)? capitalist conspiracy, sources unclear
capitalist country vs communist country? capitalist conspiracy, sources unclear

even (dw)ogre from this forum is way smarter than you, and if we took the dumbest nigger from africa and evil~ryu homeschooled him, he would ace you in every test