Author Topic: the mystery of violence in st.louis  (Read 49346 times)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: the mystery of violence in st.louis
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2017, 03:23:54 PM »
and no, this is not a contextless interpretation, this is the sole reason why this thread exists! we needed to unveil this secret, now we can jump to interpretations, which is: why are niggers acting like violent animals and turn every nigger-town to shit
now your posts fit, you see?

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2017, 03:24:28 PM »
In conclusion, good things and good people are smart and right, and bigoted people who blame the victims of poverty for their suffering are dumb and wrong. Helping people is good and racism is bad. To put it in the simplest terms: I'm smart and I'm right and you are wrong and foolish.  Thank you.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2017, 03:25:43 PM »

The primary difference in interpretation for you and me is that you like to blame the victims of these problems, while I prefer to blame the systems and biases that cause the problems.
you prefer to blame the systems and biases that cause the problem, which is NIGGERS ARE VIOLENT! yesssss!
the mystery is revealed. its because of niggers!

Race is not a system, although racism is.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2017, 03:28:12 PM »
God made people. Each human life has value because God made it and loves it.

People are sinful and corrupt, as is plainly obvious from looking around at how messed up and broken this world is.

It's not limited to any group of people. All people are sinful. All people are loved by God. All the sins of all people were paid for by Jesus' death in our place.
Obviously this is all true.  But belief in evolution and science doesn't necessitate the belief that some races are less evolved and less valuable, just saying.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2017, 03:29:06 PM »
blaming the victims? that will be all those people murdered by niggers? ah, you mean the other victims that rob the stores and kill people?
im not necessarily blaming them, i dont know the personalized story of tyrone the murderer, i was just trying to establish a simple, mathematical fact. now its done.

1. whats the mystery of st.louis violence? niggers
2. why are nigger violent? only one post so far, and its yours. stop kicking poor straw men

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2017, 03:32:29 PM »
now we can take care of your ignorance regarding the chicken and egg paradox. are violent niggers the cause, or the result of abandoned neighbourhoods?
look, some evil corporations are even trying to feed poor niggers, but they needed some extra protection (similar to chimpanzees at the zoo)

BULLET PROOF GLASS AT WEST SIDE DETROIT MCDONALDS - YouTube

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2017, 04:01:04 PM »
It's not even slightly a chicken and egg situation when I can point out the historical fact that black people were kidnapped from Africa and brought to this continent by force where they were sold as property and used as slaves.  They were never treated equally here, and there was even a war to protect the institution of slavery that many southern whites still romanticize.  Even when the slaves were freed, they couldn't vote and didn't have equal rights.  They were literally banned from moving into better neighborhoods and when that was put to an end "white flight" began.  This is all fact.  The Civil Rights Act prohibiting discrimination didn't even come to pass until 1964.  Do you seriously have trouble understanding why black people might be more likely to live in poverty than other people now, or do you just prefer to be racist?  Do you actually think you're doing logical deductive reasoning here: crime rate says rate of crime is higher with this race, therefore this race is more violent?  Because that's not how logic works, and correlation not meaning causation is something even children learn.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=122484215
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redlining

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2017, 04:05:00 PM »
Funny, one of the landmark legal cases of racial discrimination was from St. Louis.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelley_v._Kraemer

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2017, 04:22:48 PM »
claw as a mentally challenged person shouldn't denigrate his mongoloid class by spewing slurs against them. very self-destructive, yes.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2017, 04:25:12 PM »
crime rate says rate of crime is higher with this race, therefore this race is more violent?  Because that's not how logic works, and correlation not meaning causation is something even children learn.
"correlation not meaning causation" is what i tried to point out in your reasoning, as for "crime rate says rate of crime is higher with this race, therefore this race is more violent", i said niggers commit more crimes. thats a fact. is it genetic predisposion? or environmental/system issue? i never assumed anything in this thread! you're trying to make me sound racist here

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2017, 04:25:32 PM »
claw as a mentally challenged person shouldn't denigrate his mongoloid class by spewing slurs against them. very self-destructive, yes.
whats your source on this?

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 13, 2017, 04:27:21 PM »
now we can take care of your ignorance regarding the chicken and egg paradox. are violent niggers the cause, or the result of abandoned neighbourhoods?
look, some evil corporations are even trying to feed poor niggers, but they needed some extra protection (similar to chimpanzees at the zoo)

I'm subscribed to that guy's channel and watch all the videos. Amerikkkan government treats predominate black areas with extreme neglect.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 13, 2017, 04:29:41 PM »
you're trying to make me sound racist here
You do that on your own.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2017, 04:38:20 PM »

I'm subscribed to that guy's channel and watch all the videos. Amerikkkan government treats predominate black areas with extreme neglect.

ah, so mcdonald's is amerikkkan government. muricans much smart

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2017, 04:54:14 PM »
extreme government neglect that led to infrastructure degradation that led to poverty that led to crime that led to this particular mcdonalds restaurant needing extra protection.