Author Topic: the mystery of violence in st.louis  (Read 49301 times)

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: the mystery of violence in st.louis
« Reply #105 on: September 15, 2017, 12:11:18 PM »
 i'm a well read smart guy, you're a racist retard where the simplest nuances evade you. i wonder who'll have a better grasp on the facts.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 15, 2017, 12:45:21 PM »
i'm a well read smart guy, you're a racist retard where the simplest nuances evade you. i wonder who'll have a better grasp on the facts.
whats your source on this? sry not good enough, .ru sites cannot be trusted

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 15, 2017, 03:47:52 PM »
Evolution is also a religious worldview

Evolution is outside of logic and outside of science.
aah, so youre also retarded

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 15, 2017, 04:44:09 PM »
claw, she's not retarded, it's just that her priorities obviously weigh religion above objective thought esp re traditionally vilified subjects like evolution.  sort of like how to you no logic is more important than being racist, and like how for me vigorous thought is paramount so i study things with a good heart and a clear mind and become correct about them.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 15, 2017, 04:45:17 PM »

You, CLAW, need to repent of your evil racist attitude and realize that the same God that made you made all people.

owned

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 15, 2017, 05:09:04 PM »
religion is irrelevant in discussion and holds no weight. even our jewish friend ben shapiro realized that, and hes super ultra conservative
retarded commies and theists, geez

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 15, 2017, 05:09:49 PM »
EVERY man naturally desires knowledge; but what good is knowledge without fear of God? Indeed a humble rustic who serves God is better than a proud intellectual who neglects his soul to study the course of the stars. He who knows himself well becomes mean in his own eyes and is not happy when praised by men.

If I knew all things in the world and had not charity, what would it profit me before God Who will judge me by my deeds?

Shun too great a desire for knowledge, for in it there is much fretting and delusion. Intellectuals like to appear learned and to be called wise. Yet there are many things the knowledge of which does little or no good to the soul, and he who concerns himself about other things than those which lead to salvation is very unwise.

Many words do not satisfy the soul; but a good life eases the mind and a clean conscience inspires great trust in God.

The more you know and the better you understand, the more severely will you be judged, unless your life is also the more holy. Do not be proud, therefore, because of your learning or skill. Rather, fear because of the talent given you. If you think you know many things and understand them well enough, realize at the same time that there is much you do not know. Hence, do not affect wisdom, but admit your ignorance. Why prefer yourself to anyone else when many are more learned, more cultured than you?

If you wish to learn and appreciate something worth while, then love to be unknown and considered as nothing. Truly to know and despise self is the best and most perfect counsel. To think of oneself as nothing, and always to think well and highly of others is the best and most perfect wisdom. Wherefore, if you see another sin openly or commit a serious crime, do not consider yourself better, for you do not know how long you can remain in good estate. All men are frail, but you must admit that none is more frail than yourself.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 15, 2017, 05:11:21 PM »
its so easy to be completely right here. damn my world view owns, no wonder im so super intelligent

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 16, 2017, 03:19:27 AM »
This is a really hard discussion.

On one hand, a religious zealot who doesn't understand science but insists on rationalizing it as being invalid for fear that it may invalidate their faith.

On the other hand someone who has based their sense of self on the sad fact that another culture deemed their culture to be sub-human.

In the first case I can say only this. Don't be afraid of science, it does not invalidate your faith. The words in the bible were spoken thousands of years ago. They were spoken in such a way that the minds of those ancient people could understand them. Surely the mind of GOD must contain the entire universe so no man could ever understand it. Surely any communication between GOD and a man must be the simplest of translations of the tiniest fragments of GOD's plan? No part of science denys faith or GOD. Look for the message in the bible and apply it to the real world around you. You don't need to trapped by today's literal equivalent of words that were in the first place akin to a wise elder speaking to a pet, and then repeated and translated by many men over many years. If you were GOD how would you have explained the mysteries of the universe to a peasant 2000 years ago? Not an easy task.

... and for our racist friend, here is the problem:

At some level you think the nazis were right. You are suffering from some sort of cultural Stockholm Syndrome. It seems that you were hit so hard with the nazi stick that it broke you. Now you spend your days trying to point to some other culture and argue that it is even more sub-human than your own.

By pointing at another culture and saying "it's not us, look at them", you are just proving that you are still 100% pwnt by the nazis. I suggest to you that you should realise that the entire concept of declaring groups of people to be sub-human is evil, and as long as you do so you are just trying to place your self-image higher on the nazi scale. Only when you stop trying to impress them will you be healed. Good luck.

:critter:
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 16, 2017, 03:48:24 AM »
all that because everyone except for me and blid fear to look at the numbers and say this out loud - niggers commit more crimes as an ethnic group

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 16, 2017, 05:18:26 AM »
all that because everyone except for me and blid fear to look at the numbers and say this out loud - niggers commit more crimes as an ethnic group

A) You have not at all demonstrated this.

B) Why are you devoting so much of your time to trying to demonstrate it? Why is it so important to you to be able to justify looking down on another group of people? (now re-read my previous).

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 16, 2017, 05:58:14 AM »
its a number like any other. some numbers are accepted, some are frowned up/ignored if it doesnt fit an (nearly religious) agenda. sometimes you even get called a nazi

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 16, 2017, 08:56:41 AM »
its a number like any other. some numbers are accepted, some are frowned up/ignored if it doesnt fit an (nearly religious) agenda. sometimes you even get called a nazi

not by me. read again.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 16, 2017, 09:27:12 AM »

not by me. read again.
no you read again. post by post!

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 16, 2017, 11:59:12 AM »
claw's thinking: looks at crime stats in st.louis sees they are high, looks at demographics and sees blacks slightly outnumber whites in the city, concludes blacks are violent.