Author Topic: 2v2 wanted  (Read 2989 times)

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
2v2 wanted
« on: August 29, 2017, 01:20:37 AM »
2v2 wanted

Offline SedrickWitley

• Peon
    • View Profile
Re: 2v2 wanted
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 03:42:17 PM »
Genuine, authentic Warcraft 2 player nail clippings
New, unused condition
$8000
Can be certified by DNA test for additional $3000
Shipping is via certified mail in hermetically sealed airlock container with temperature control to prevent corruption and is $2000
Toilet paper displayed not included

Get it now before it's gone.

Easy payment plan available to approved applicants

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 03:45:45 PM »
If you have KHB, Ash, Azteca, Schlong, JayHawk, Pimster, Tiller, YWFN, Skaven you are way underpricing these clippings.

Offline SedrickWitley

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2017, 05:30:58 PM »
You are absolutely right, Xurnt, They are drastically underpriced. It is because my primary motivation to sell isn't for profit or personal gain.

It's all for the good of the community. I know that the people will be inspired and motivated to participate in the game when they catch a whiff of these genuine Warcraft articles. It will spur on a love for the game and the community like none of us have ever seen before.

I want even the most impoverished of the Warcraft 2 fans to have a chance at getting an up close and personal experience with this one-of-a-kind collection.

I expect the numbers showing up for your next tournament to be unprecedented.

The main thing is that they go to a good home where they'll receive regular personal care and attention as they deserve.

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2017, 09:48:22 AM »
i call BS

Offline SedrickWitley

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2017, 03:35:30 PM »
Thank you all for your interest, but I regret to inform all parties who inquired about the collection that it has been sold.

From what I gathered from our dialogue, he intended to mount this collection onto his recently purchased ladder plaque. I've never heard such excitement.

Made me sad to see it go.

I think there is a huge undelved market here. Any quality War2 players interested in selling their nail clippings PM me.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2017, 03:44:21 PM »
i call BS

Woofy called BabyShark and 6 hours later the nail clippings were sold. I think we may know who Anonymous now is.

Offline WillTheRealKoorbStandUp

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2017, 10:40:45 PM »
Jealousy runs deep

This makes me the #1 highest paid for wc2 ladder and tournament prizes player ever!
 ^-^ :thumbsup: :D

Make more smurf names to express your high level of jealously please!

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2017, 05:58:08 PM »
@BabyShark you still have $25 to claim from last tournament.

Offline WillTheRealKoorbStandUp

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2017, 08:53:33 PM »
There are a few probems with that theory.

First of all, I would never buy nail clippings of anyone. That's just silly. What value are they? What can you even do with them?

Secondly, who has that kind of money to blow on frivolty? I sure don't. Even if I had, I wouldn't even want nail clippings. Even if they belonged to my favorite W2 player of all time, and let's pretend I was dumb enough to want that, I would still negotiate a much better deal, or contact the player directly and offer it.

They just aren't worth that much money. Even if it was the oooooo factor, like these nails were attached to fingers that have 220+ apm or that beat swift or that win 1v5s, nails grow back. So unless the person's dead, they are a resource that replenishes in like 2 weeks time. Again lowers the value.

Honestly, I would never buy used body parts online.

I actually think it would be more likely that I was the "seller" since it's an obvious troll and the writer has done an impressive job mimicking my writing style.

But they forgot to put nail polish on the nails if they wanted to actually pretend to be me. And why would I deliberately go provoking Koorb, who has shown he has no appreciation for or comprehension of humor? Other than that, well done.

im the one provoking you into making huge rants lol that's why you dont get it.