Author Topic: Another "archers friends" dumbass - deadly  (Read 3183 times)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Another "archers friends" dumbass - deadly
« on: September 08, 2017, 10:16:08 PM »
The guy whom I brutally owned and he ragequitted in the last tournament.
today he's online, i visit his profile expecting the worst as i always have been from mediocre 1 mappers

""archer king undefeated 1v1matched""

*sad sigh*

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: Another "archers friends" dumbass - deadly
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2017, 11:20:08 PM »
Lol, he is a regular ive 1sed him a few times at AO. He is a far cry from being the best at AO.

He like Archer live in da Nile.
war2 > war3

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2017, 02:28:35 AM »
Obviously there are some ego issues.

Just for the sake of preserving WC2 history its hould be noted that Deadly. has a definate place in that history.

The archer friends map was originally created by [AA]Eagle, it was basically an archers only version of the blizzard "friends" map. It had 1 mine for every 2 players and the trees were cleaned up with straight edges to stop archers getting caught in them.

It looked like this:

After it became popular, people noted a difference in the amount of gold mined by the different players. AFAIK this is when people discovered power mining. The red  and OJ (also yellow and purp) would usually mine more gold that the others.

Eagle would never play except when he made the game and was therefore in the red spot.

Then a new version of the map was made and became instantly popular. That was deadly.'s version and it's the same one we still use today. It has seperate mines for each player, and the hall placement for each is in the correct power mine spot. he also changed the shape of the central cluster of trees from a square to a diamond which stopped so many archers getting caught on the top and bottom of the square in 1s and 2s.

Deadly.'s map:

After everyone started using deadly's map, eagle wrote his own name on it and re-released it like this:

Not long after that, someone made a verion that had 10k starting gold/lumber. the original had 7k/5k

That's where the "10" in  "}}}-Ärchers-Friends-}-10.pud" comes from, its the 10k starting res version.

When someone started playing on the RU server last year saying they were deadly, I was a bit sceptical, however he still keeps trying to re-make popular maps in much the same way, and still seems to posess the same meglomaniac ego that he used to have, so I actually think he is probably the same guy.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 02:37:20 AM by Lambchops »
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2017, 03:41:58 AM »
well i wouldnt call him an idiot if he tried to claim title such as "the great and uncontested adder of powermine in archers map"

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 01:48:48 AM »
well i wouldnt call him an idiot if he tried to claim title such as "the great and uncontested adder of powermine in archers map"

lol - not arguing that point
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2017, 08:49:07 AM »
hahahhaha

nice history lesson lamby, so knowledgeable ! :thumbsup:
squeak!

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2017, 09:45:56 AM »
He's playing under IRS now

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2017, 09:47:50 AM »
He's an interesting guy.. I enjoy playing him from time to time. He's not a "1 pudder", but doesn't have a wide range of map selection. Most of the maps he plays are self-edited variations of maps other people made. Some are interesting.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2017, 10:19:55 AM »
That's funny that he adjusted a couple mines on an existing map and then put his name on it real huge