Author Topic: A Treatise of the Proper Behavior of the Server  (Read 1622 times)

Offline jessu001

• Grunt
    • View Profile
A Treatise of the Proper Behavior of the Server
« on: September 10, 2017, 12:07:31 AM »
Concerning the proper behavior of the server.

A neglect of a human being is often shined upon, by those demonstrating aggression, and seeking to end their life with destruction. Let it no be so done, having wisdom to know the latter end -- the result of your deeds, therefore let peaceably communication not cease that is for the benefit of the players' interests, and if someone has an aggressive feeling, or a tumult of mind concerning another player, let it haply be not dismissed with hatred, but love.
If a person, so burdened with uplifting another that has failed in a game, finds fault in the player's stratagem, let it be communicated the fault betwixt you and he, against your thoughts and his attempt, that a positive commitment to the player's well being is minded, rather than upbraiding his peace of mind.
Now concerning the gospel, for if Christ came in vain, let the server indeed pollute the atmosphere with their rhetoric and mindset, but if not so, and indeed Christ accomplished great things, then let it be so noted that righteousness is the supreme act that overcame humanity, and not corruption -- that is, not headiness, hatred, or promiscuous language concerning females to whom someone is not wed.
If at last, a player finds intrigue to his abilities, and seeks to attempt to become in grandeur of playing ability, should he first face the aggression of the haughty -- those saying that it is impossible for him because he was predestined to fault? For what fault can not be overcome? And what is the glory of life, but to share the perfection of Christ?
If a player attempts to be greedy, and seeks to moment his arrival at the expense of another player, such that another plays is banned or kicked for his coming or entrance into a game; let it be noted that the love of Christ dwells not in that person. Amen.

Alex

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: A Treatise of the Proper Behavior of the Server
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2017, 12:13:41 AM »
Tell me do you sing and dance in the church?
war2 > war3

Offline jessu001

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2017, 12:33:28 AM »
I don't follow the bible the way I did, due to contact from extraterrestrials.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2017, 12:50:10 AM »
I don't follow the bible the way I did, due to contact from extraterrestrials.

Tell me more about your contact with extraterrestrials.
war2 > war3