« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 07:53:40 AM by Antti_Kiviniemi »

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Missing SS from Critterhemd
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 07:19:02 AM »
Wow i See knitter got fan   ;D critterhemd knitternerd
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 08:55:17 AM »
"it gave me error twice. the site is down".

Smells like bullcrap to me.

The SS site was down a couple of weeks ago when (I assume) a minor accidental error was introduced during an update. I posted about it and mousey fixed it almost immediately. AFAIK thats the only time the SS page has been down for years - even when the game server has been down.

... but at the end of the day its a smurf name anyway.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2017, 11:03:59 AM »
I'm looking into this now. I know the player in question if he did take the SS he should still have it.
war2 > war3

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2017, 11:37:17 AM »
Within this particular game and moment Sepi was being flawlessly outplayed and in his hopelessnes got angry. He had no logical reason to ask me for SS in the first place.

That aside, I legitly 100% tried to take the SS. But I think my finger must have slipped causing me to miss and hit one of the neighboring buttons. You guys know me, and you know that I don't hack. It's most likely It's these stupid modern keyboard's fault, rearranging buttons and general layouts - I wasn't prepared for it.  I'll make 100% sure that the SS gets taken next time.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2017, 11:42:59 AM »
Also, ss.war2.ru needs to be worked on. The stupid admins are not doing their jobs. That site hasn't been working right for awhile now I suspect. Also, the forums, and the server especially have major problems. I think I am going to need to make a new thread confronting the pathetic current administration for all their shortcomings. Nobody can host. Server lags all the time. Ladder doesn't work right. Seriously, step down burnt and blid and tora.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2017, 11:46:28 AM »
Also, there's another missing SS from D@ta as seen in the moderated section of the forum.

Tora has me on ignore for unknown reasons, which is fine for personal interaction, but if it's impeding his ability to do the job of enforcing server SS policy, the job should be given to someone who has the maturity level to handle it.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2017, 12:00:39 PM »
Within this particular game and moment Sepi was being flawlessly outplayed and in his hopelessnes got angry. He had no logical reason to ask me for SS in the first place.

That aside, I legitly 100% tried to take the SS. But I think my finger must have slipped causing me to miss and hit one of the neighboring buttons. You guys know me, and you know that I don't hack. It's most likely It's these stupid modern keyboard's fault, rearranging buttons and general layouts - I wasn't prepared for it.  I'll make 100% sure that the SS gets taken next time.
even if u missed hotkey to be fair u should be banned for 1 day? 1 week? rules....
if u are making ss next time open  paint and paste it while game is paused

Many times pb asked me for ss even if he unpaused i still make them, cause maybe he will ask "where are my ss?"
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2017, 12:42:17 PM »
swift @ 1 week ban inc

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2017, 01:34:07 PM »
Also, ss.war2.ru needs to be worked on. The stupid admins are not doing their jobs. That site hasn't been working right for awhile now I suspect. Also, the forums, and the server especially have major problems. I think I am going to need to make a new thread confronting the pathetic current administration for all their shortcomings. Nobody can host. Server lags all the time. Ladder doesn't work right. Seriously, step down burnt and blid and tora.
is this like a trollish stereotypical shitting-on-admins type post? :D ss site works fine. ("you suspect" lol)

If Swift didn't upload ss then he should get a small tempban as per the rules. we already set a precedent for this by banning Lethal~viruz for one tiny first-time infraction (personally I think a warning would've been just fine in that situation) and I wish we hadn't, because now there are people who will clamor for ban on every single violation or else favoritism, and I think they'd be justified to do so.
squeak!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2017, 01:36:25 PM »
^^ mouse look in the admin forum.
war2 > war3

Offline OMOgremage

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2017, 02:01:10 PM »
 :)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2017, 02:20:26 PM »
so critterhemd was ogremage not swift i guess

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2017, 02:26:06 PM »
yay, balance is restored & all is well
squeak!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2017, 02:27:14 PM »
There does seem to be an issue with the SS page for some users. Om showed me a vid of himself trying to post it and getting an error msg.
war2 > war3