War2.ru Slogan
News: All hail our wise & benevolent admins!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Polish patriotism/worship thread 7215  275

Ogre Mage Posts: 2345 Karma: +123/-179 ********

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Polish patriotism/worship thread
« Reply #165 on: February 20, 2018, 12:47:27 PM »
whatever newbie, keep barking. Theres no judge here to convince with your fallacies.

Please answer those questions: watched the vid? thoughts? read the article?

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 20, 2018, 12:49:49 PM »
yes, i pasted one quote (my bad, just quote from an article instead to the article) which already STATES exactly what i posted, you pretended to never notice.

if i posted literally anything else, one of your retarded nagger friends would come and question the source. do your own research if you question what i posted, otherwise take it as granted. Jews are OUTRAGED as stated in my quote. capiche?
Death Knight Posts: 3375 Karma: +61/-14 *********

individualism results in littering

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 20, 2018, 01:25:50 PM »
this dude claiming he is winning some argument, lmao. your "arguments" are so dumb they crumble on their own stupidity without anyone needing to attack them.
the argument was WON by me because you failed to counter REAL EVENTS. EVENTS that took place. feel me? this isnt even on the conceptual level

LOL!
Death Knight Posts: 3149 Karma: +118/-12 *********

CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 20, 2018, 09:26:53 PM »
You're a fucking retarded Pollock
thank you nagger, go away now. your ideas and thoughts are worthless, just like jon's. you fail to comprehend any source that isnt spoonfed to you by uncle soros

Your shitty country has gone away innumerable times throughout history, hopefully it will do so again soon and stay that way.

CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 20, 2018, 09:29:13 PM »
Morawiecki (whos trash btw) spoke the exact same arugments as you guys presented here and the speech was welcomed with dead silence. meanwhile, a fake story of a journalist about his mother was met with loud applause. you decide to ignore it and attack me or the country instead, which means i won

all the meanie marxist words you use, starting with fascist, can be put into the trash can where they (and you) belong. cptclaw invincible yet again

Lmfao I didn't even watch the video I don't care about your retarded pig fucking country's scandals over the prime minister's dung pile, I am just making fun of you because you are a brainless nationalist idiot for possibly the shittiest country in world history.

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 21, 2018, 03:06:53 AM »
Morawiecki (whos trash btw) spoke the exact same arugments as you guys presented here and the speech was welcomed with dead silence. meanwhile, a fake story of a journalist about his mother was met with loud applause. you decide to ignore it and attack me or the country instead, which means i won

all the meanie marxist words you use, starting with fascist, can be put into the trash can where they (and you) belong. cptclaw invincible yet again

Lmfao I didn't even watch the video I don't care about your retarded pig fucking country's scandals over the prime minister's dung pile, I am just making fun of you because you are a brainless nationalist idiot for possibly the shittiest country in world history.
is your rage coming from the fact im not shamed into ignoring the violence caused by muslim "refugees"?

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 21, 2018, 11:51:55 AM »

is your rage coming from the fact im not shamed into ignoring the violence caused by muslim "refugees"?
yet you ignore the wars that cause these refugees to begin with . is it your perceived violence of Muslims that matters to you or the fact that they're Muslim?
if you care about violence so much why don't you talk about your organized crime gangs in Poland? or Upper Silesia where crime is highest and made up of Poles and Germans, which is correlated with high poverty rates?
here's the reality , race has nothing to do with how violent people are. it has to do with their socio-economic conditions. period.

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 22, 2018, 08:02:04 AM »
yet you ignore the wars that cause these refugees to begin with
they are not refugees. EU law has a strict definition of refugee and as soon as they walk past country not involved in a war, they lose the refugee status

yes, i care about violence. i appreciate your poor whataboutism but im looking at numbers, not individual cases

whats your source on the statistically significant amount of crime in "Upper Silesia where crime is highest and made up of Poles and Germans" and the poverty rates? the first google result disproves your thesis

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 22, 2018, 08:02:42 AM »
and we shouldnt be talking about common thieves, rather murders, rapes etc

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 22, 2018, 10:27:54 AM »
you sound owned

CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 22, 2018, 07:13:55 PM »
lol "whataboutism." More proof that Poland doesn't exist, their ultranationalists rely on American Cold War propaganda, the degenerate Pollack mind can't even come up with their own.

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 23, 2018, 03:07:34 AM »
degenerate Pollack mind
this is racist term as i established in one thread. pls ban & edit or else N words will follow!!!
Ogre Mage Posts: 2423 Karma: +106/-8 The General ********

~ToRa~

• Ogre Mage
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 23, 2018, 06:59:55 AM »
^^lets be real the whole moderated thing doesn’t work on these forums.
Ogre Mage Posts: 2423 Karma: +106/-8 The General ********

~ToRa~

• Ogre Mage
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 23, 2018, 08:18:58 AM »
Claw do you believe that there is a double standard? Then when black people, muslims, or other minorites do or say something they receive less of a punishment than if a white person said it.