War2.ru Slogan
News: There's a new version of War2Observe that fixes the crash issue,
download from the downloads page today!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Polish patriotism/worship thread 6149  275

Death Knight Posts: 3338 Karma: +61/-14 *********

individualism results in littering

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Polish patriotism/worship thread
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2018, 02:24:06 AM »
lmao your conspiracy idea of what communism is is the 'real communism' not actual communist theory? get out.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2018, 02:24:38 AM »
imagine thinking communism is a jewish conspiracy theory. what would capitalism be then?                    ;D
Ogre Mage Posts: 2345 Karma: +123/-179 ********

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2018, 02:30:13 AM »
do you know what real means? google it. im not discussing with someone who gets soooo defensive over real things that deny their idealized book.
Code: [Select]
actually existing as a thing or occurring in fact; not imagined or supposed.communism WAS REAL in poland. communism in your book is NOT real, its an imaginary concept, possibly yet to be implemented (i hope to be as far away from it as possible)

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2018, 02:58:37 AM »
still blabbering on your conspiracy theories. get in the real world.
Sappers Posts: 975 Karma: +62/-0 ******

Lambchops

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2018, 02:59:08 AM »
and now (because of $$) all pigs are squealing - israel, germany, usa - about putting responsibility on pooland.

Yeah, they shouldn't blame pooland. That's just not right ;D

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2018, 03:04:51 AM »
real? you mean the world described in some fantasy book like harry potter? expecto patronum

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile

Lambchops

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2018, 07:22:11 AM »
Quote from: marx was right on Today at 12:58:37

real? you mean the world described in some fantasy book like harry potter? expecto patronum

Lol so has anybody ssen 8)MorsMordre(8 lately?
"The Architect" Global Moderator Death Knight Posts: 4933 Karma: +194/-110 *****

Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2018, 10:01:58 AM »
^^You are aware this massacre took place when Poland was under German Nazi occupation?
This particular massacre was primarily perpetrated by Poles, who burned 340 Jews alive by setting fire to a barn.  The new Polish law will make it illegal to discuss.  Academics are still allowed to research and write about it, but ordinary teachers would be arrested for telling kids about it.

Lambchops

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2018, 10:09:28 AM »
^^You are aware this massacre took place when Poland was under German Nazi occupation?
This particular massacre was primarily perpetrated by Poles, who burned 340 Jews alive by setting fire to a barn.  The new Polish law will make it illegal to discuss.  Academics are still allowed to research and write about it, but ordinary teachers would be arrested for telling kids about it.

So they're burning the books as well then? How appropriate.

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2018, 11:22:23 AM »
inaccurate. do you even read what you post, or youre referring to the "questions" in the messages of OUTRAGED citizens? not even close...
"The Architect" Global Moderator Death Knight Posts: 4933 Karma: +194/-110 *****

Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2018, 11:33:11 AM »
It's true.  I read the news about it.  I fear Poland is becoming more of an explicitly fascist/Nazi nation.  https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/29/opinion/poland-holocaust-bill-parliament.html

It's funny how Polish people get all weepy at the idea that any Pole could have done anything bad.  America is full of eager Nazis and wages evil and imperialist wars.  I have no problem saying that.  But Poles are so sensitive to having any of their Nazi collaboration called out that they try to make it against the law, lol.  Any nation will have collaborators.  There were Jewish collaborators even.  It will happen anywhere, and it happened in Poland.  But they want to throw you in jail for three years for saying so

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2018, 12:06:47 PM »
It's true.  I read the news about it.  I fear Poland is becoming more of an explicitly fascist/Nazi nation.  https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/29/opinion/poland-holocaust-bill-parliament.html

It's funny how Polish people get all weepy at the idea that any Pole could have done anything bad.  America is full of eager Nazis and wages evil and imperialist wars.  I have no problem saying that.  But Poles are so sensitive to having any of their Nazi collaboration called out that they try to make it against the law, lol.  Any nation will have collaborators.  There were Jewish collaborators even.  It will happen anywhere, and it happened in Poland.  But they want to throw you in jail for three years for saying so
"with a needless, foolish and insulting draft bill that would penalize any suggestion of complicity by the Polish state or the Polish nation in the Nazi death machine." this? its not inaccurate, its a plain lie

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2018, 12:22:47 PM »
edit: correction - its only inaccurate

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile