Author Topic: Polish patriotism/worship thread  (Read 80223 times)

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Polish patriotism/worship thread
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2018, 02:24:38 AM »
imagine thinking communism is a jewish conspiracy theory. what would capitalism be then?                    ;D

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2018, 02:30:13 AM »
do you know what real means? google it. im not discussing with someone who gets soooo defensive over real things that deny their idealized book.
Code: [Select]
actually existing as a thing or occurring in fact; not imagined or supposed.communism WAS REAL in poland. communism in your book is NOT real, its an imaginary concept, possibly yet to be implemented (i hope to be as far away from it as possible)

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2018, 02:58:37 AM »
still blabbering on your conspiracy theories. get in the real world.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2018, 02:59:08 AM »
and now (because of $$) all pigs are squealing - israel, germany, usa - about putting responsibility on pooland.

Yeah, they shouldn't blame pooland. That's just not right ;D
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2018, 03:04:51 AM »
real? you mean the world described in some fantasy book like harry potter? expecto patronum

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2018, 07:22:11 AM »
Quote from: marx was right on Today at 12:58:37

real? you mean the world described in some fantasy book like harry potter? expecto patronum

Lol so has anybody ssen 8)MorsMordre(8 lately?

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2018, 10:01:58 AM »
^^You are aware this massacre took place when Poland was under German Nazi occupation?
This particular massacre was primarily perpetrated by Poles, who burned 340 Jews alive by setting fire to a barn.  The new Polish law will make it illegal to discuss.  Academics are still allowed to research and write about it, but ordinary teachers would be arrested for telling kids about it.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2018, 10:09:28 AM »
^^You are aware this massacre took place when Poland was under German Nazi occupation?
This particular massacre was primarily perpetrated by Poles, who burned 340 Jews alive by setting fire to a barn.  The new Polish law will make it illegal to discuss.  Academics are still allowed to research and write about it, but ordinary teachers would be arrested for telling kids about it.

So they're burning the books as well then? How appropriate.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2018, 11:22:23 AM »
inaccurate. do you even read what you post, or youre referring to the "questions" in the messages of OUTRAGED citizens? not even close...

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2018, 11:33:11 AM »
It's true.  I read the news about it.  I fear Poland is becoming more of an explicitly fascist/Nazi nation.  https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/29/opinion/poland-holocaust-bill-parliament.html

It's funny how Polish people get all weepy at the idea that any Pole could have done anything bad.  America is full of eager Nazis and wages evil and imperialist wars.  I have no problem saying that.  But Poles are so sensitive to having any of their Nazi collaboration called out that they try to make it against the law, lol.  Any nation will have collaborators.  There were Jewish collaborators even.  It will happen anywhere, and it happened in Poland.  But they want to throw you in jail for three years for saying so
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 11:40:33 AM by eyyy im walkin here »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2018, 12:06:47 PM »
It's true.  I read the news about it.  I fear Poland is becoming more of an explicitly fascist/Nazi nation.  https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/29/opinion/poland-holocaust-bill-parliament.html

It's funny how Polish people get all weepy at the idea that any Pole could have done anything bad.  America is full of eager Nazis and wages evil and imperialist wars.  I have no problem saying that.  But Poles are so sensitive to having any of their Nazi collaboration called out that they try to make it against the law, lol.  Any nation will have collaborators.  There were Jewish collaborators even.  It will happen anywhere, and it happened in Poland.  But they want to throw you in jail for three years for saying so
"with a needless, foolish and insulting draft bill that would penalize any suggestion of complicity by the Polish state or the Polish nation in the Nazi death machine." this? its not inaccurate, its a plain lie

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2018, 12:22:47 PM »
edit: correction - its only inaccurate

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2018, 12:46:56 PM »

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2018, 12:50:32 AM »
The bill, which passed the lower house of Poland's parliament on Friday, has yet to be approved by the Senate, the upper house, and signed into law by the president.

Article 55a, clause 1, of the draft law states that “whoever accuses, publicly and against the facts, the Polish nation, or the Polish state, of being responsible or complicit in the Nazi crimes committed by the Third German Reich … or other crimes against peace and humanity, or war crimes, or otherwise grossly diminishes the actual perpetrators thereof, shall be subject to a fine or a penalty of imprisonment of up to three years.”

Clause 2 of the law says that those who “act unintentionally” would also be liable to punishment.

Clause 3 reads that “the perpetrator of the offence referred to in clauses 1 and 2 is not committing a crime if he or she commits such an act as part of artistic or scientific activities.”

In science news the University of Pooland has just annouced a new scientific study whereby nationalist MPs will have swastikas tattooed on their forheads in order to study the rate the ink fades.

...and finally tonight we have a sneak preview of the latest artwork to be displayed at the National Gallery of Pooland as part of the Stan Odmowy collection. Mr. Odmowy was quick to point out that he "absolutely acted intentionally".