Author Topic: Polish patriotism/worship thread  (Read 80153 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Polish patriotism/worship thread
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2018, 10:24:08 AM »
Yes, I think I've read they want to make holocaust denial into official Polish policy.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2018, 12:18:06 PM »
due to events on the jewish-american front, large funds were given to the propaganda machine. bad news about polish "anti-semitism" alluva europe. LMK when it reaches a casual like you guys!!

O H    M Y    G O D

See this is how naive I am from living in a multicultural society.

I was actually just talking about the huge numbers of Polish jews who got killed by the nazis, because I just think of them as Polish people who got murdered.

It honestly never even crossed my mind that due to your hideous racism you might actually support the mass-murder of your own countrymen.

In Australia, there's still pleanty of racist talk amoungst some people - I don't like it, but it's there. However when it comes to a fight, let alone a war, an Aussie is an Aussie mate and we protect or own, whatever they look like.

The entire concept that you actually consider children who were born and raised in the same neighbourhoods as you to be anything other than your own coutrymen - let alone that they deserve to be put to death is just insane. In hindsight, it makes sense knowing you, but I could never even think of that by myself.

...ahhh so this is what all the stuff about black people is about, because it's too politically incorrect and you're too cowardly to do what you really want to do: villify the jews. Finally it all makes sense.

So tell me .... do you consider a Jew who was born and raised in your coultry to be Polish? Yes or No.

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2018, 12:25:32 PM »
what are you talking about?

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2018, 12:38:52 PM »
what are you talking about?

DODGE .... yep that's what I thought.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2018, 12:46:55 PM »
read my post, then your response, then my response to your response... then answer

here, start with this:
"due to events on the jewish-american front, large funds were given to the propaganda machine. bad news about polish "anti-semitism" alluva europe. LMK when it reaches a casual like you guys!!"

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2018, 12:51:57 PM »
read my post, then your response, then my response to your response... then answer

here, start with this:
"due to events on the jewish-american front, large funds were given to the propaganda machine. bad news about polish "anti-semitism" alluva europe. LMK when it reaches a casual like you guys!!"

DOUBLE DODGE.

How about when the subject is the mass-murder of Polish people by nazis and your response is TO BLAME THE JEWS FOR PROPOGANDA. Are you even hearing yourself right now?

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2018, 01:06:18 PM »
the propaganda about "polish" death camps, poles "selling jews" and poles collaborating in order to eliminate jews... i think youre clueless

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2018, 04:11:55 PM »
Yes, I think I've read they want to make holocaust denial into official Polish policy.
while pretending the "holodomor" was a real thing that existed.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2018, 05:42:49 PM »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2018, 08:26:18 PM »
^^You are aware this massacre took place when Poland was under German Nazi occupation?
war2 > war3

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2018, 01:20:56 AM »
i dont know where the title came from if even they quote: according to the new law, it would be forbidden to put holocaust/death camp responsibility on poland. i dont know where they got "teaching about X will put you in jail!" from. it's not communism, after all... they also quote that it would not be forbidden to talk about poles selling jews for life or $$ (which is what % of any community did anyways)

mass histeria comes from the jewish propaganda and its a good example, thanks blid. someone even created a heatmap and its pretty clear

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2018, 01:26:54 AM »
^^You are aware this massacre took place when Poland was under German Nazi occupation?
nobody even mentions how many poles were pwned in the war. we're talking 5 millions poles vs 6 million jews. clearly more % of jews were pwned, but still
pooland was a safe haven for jews, unlike other places in europe, poles were pwned in the death camps for many reasaons, and now (because of $$) all pigs are squealing - israel, germany, usa - about putting responsibility on pooland.
Bystanders may be even dumb enough to believe its about something else than money//vengeance for reparations request

poland is still retarded, tho. soon enough our shops will be closed on sundays (except for gas stations, bakeries), stupid conservative nerds

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2018, 01:55:02 AM »
nobody even mentions how many poles were pwned in the war. we're talking 5 millions poles vs 6 million jews. clearly more % of jews were pwned, but still
pooland was a safe haven for jews, unlike other places in europe, poles were pwned in the death camps for many reasaons, and now (because of $$) all pigs are squealing - israel, germany, usa - about putting responsibility on pooland.
Bystanders may be even dumb enough to believe its about something else than money//vengeance for reparations request

poland is still retarded, tho. soon enough our shops will be closed on sundays (except for gas stations, bakeries), stupid conservative nerds

stop typing you clueless aspergers child. here's the deal, polish military should have accepted communism, but they instead got scared by the predominant capitalist propaganda and paid for it with their lives. 

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2018, 02:03:25 AM »
im talking about real communism, not the one you read about in your book. dont get so defensive, im sure your book-communism is all dandy

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2018, 02:24:06 AM »
lmao your conspiracy idea of what communism is is the 'real communism' not actual communist theory? get out.