Author Topic: Polish patriotism/worship thread  (Read 85666 times)

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Polish patriotism/worship thread
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2018, 12:51:15 AM »
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2018, 02:56:03 AM »

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2018, 10:46:32 AM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Karski

What do you think Mr. Karski would think of article 55a? My guess is the parliament is lucky he's dead or he would probably have turned up and personally ripped the lungs out of the person who proposed it.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2018, 11:13:12 AM »

What do you think Mr. Karski would think of article 55a? My guess is the parliament is lucky he's dead or he would probably have turned up and personally ripped the lungs out of the person who proposed it.

hard to say. He would hate to hear that other countries (collaborators or the ones that ignored the issue) are trying to teach poland about responsibility for nazi crimes, he would most definitely rip apart most of german media for trying to put the blame on poles. would he dislike the art. 55a? Prolly so. Would he be able to propose a better solution? Unlikely.
german media and other liars are trying over and over to put the blame for death camps on one of the biggest victims - pooland.
Were american naggers outraged then? no, but they created a joke "how to piss off a pole? use the phrase 'polish death camps'". Jokes on you now

I dont know if he believes in:
[img]https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/HtEAAOSw03lY6zpf/s-l300.jpg[/quote]
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 12:26:28 PM by eyyy im walkin here »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2018, 11:14:31 AM »
i cant edit out the bad n words or fix the link, because some clever man decided posts shouldnt be edited. forgot to do the proof reading
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 12:27:41 PM by eyyy im walkin here »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2018, 12:28:26 PM »
You should be banned from the moderated forum for using those words but since you wanted to edit it and weren't allowed because of stupid broken settings on this subforum, I will refrain from sending you to the playpen.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2018, 12:32:38 PM »
You should be banned from the moderated forum for using those words but since you wanted to edit it and weren't allowed because of stupid broken settings on this subforum, I will refrain from sending you to the playpen.
why u no fix the link also

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2018, 01:32:44 PM »

hard to say. He would hate to hear that other countries (collaborators or the ones that ignored the issue) are trying to teach poland about responsibility for nazi crimes, he would most definitely rip apart most of german media for trying to put the blame on poles. would he dislike the art. 55a? Prolly so. Would he be able to propose a better solution? Unlikely.
german media and other liars are trying over and over to put the blame for death camps on one of the biggest victims - pooland.
Were american naggers outraged then? no, but they created a joke "how to piss off a pole? use the phrase 'polish death camps'". Jokes on you now

Joke's on who?.... the joke's on the nazis of any nationality, because they got the ass-whooping of the century.

Two points:

First:
    in english, the term "Polish death camps" is ambiguous. It could refer to death camps run by poles (I'm not aware of any), or it could simply refer to death camps that were geographically located in Poland. In itself, the term does not imply any responsibility, and as it is well known that the german based nazi movement were the instigators of said death camps, the second meaning would be assumed to be the correct one.

AFAIK apart from in this explaination I have never used the term, but now that I am aware that some people find it offensive I would generally try to avoid it, however it is gramatically correct to refer to a death camp that was located in Poland, but run by germans as a "Polish death camp" when differentiating it from death camps that were located in other countries.

Second:
   There are nazis in Australia. There are mass-murderers in Australia. There are all kinds of horrible people in every country in the world, including I am sure, in Poland. This does not mean that this is what all of the people in Poland are like. I'm sure most of them are probably nicer than you lol.

BUT as soon as a government starts re-writing the history books and jailing people for expressing opinions, that is the sign of a sick government. That is what hitler did and other dictators have done many times throughout history - they burn all the books and declare anybody who challenges the official version of events to be a criminal. Things never go well for the little people in these cases. This is honestly VERY disturbing, and if I was living in Poland I would be worried, as you should be.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2018, 01:39:35 PM »
it could simply refer to death camps that were geographically located in Poland

this is the map before the war

do you know where Auschwitz is on the map?
Not only poland was non-existant back then, the camp wasnt even on polands ground to begin with
Yep, thats how brainwashed you are.

BUT as soon as a government starts re-writing the history books and jailing people for expressing opinions, that is the sign of a sick government.

read the article. its the opposite - you can get jailed if you LIE

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2018, 01:43:42 PM »
read the article, then quote the fragments that worry you. im tired of fighting windmills that media fed you

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2018, 01:56:31 PM »
I'm less worried about Poland's occasional Nazi collaboration in the past and more worried about its far-right nationalists today.  When you can't even troll about Polish death camps without going to jail, it's a scary time indeed.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2018, 02:20:38 PM »
When you can't even troll about Polish death camps without going to jail, it's a scary time indeed.
yes, finally! something accurate

it sucks indeed, retarded times. But in other parts of europe you can go to jail for TELLING THE TRUTH, so i suppose it could always get worse. this law specifically targets the LIES
doesnt explain the world-wide outrage though, what else is there that you dont like? quotes pls

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2018, 02:47:03 PM »
im sure youre were just as outraged here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial

because it prevents trolling :/

not everyone has the luxury of trolling like you folks. I envy you!
In several nations such as the United Kingdom and the United States, laws against Holocaust denial have come up in legal discussion and have been proposed, but the measures have been rejected. Organizations representing groups that have been victimized during the Holocaust have generally been split about such laws. In the United States, the First Amendment to the country's constitution establishes freedom of expression and protects virtually all speech (including "hate speech").

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2018, 02:59:46 PM »
I'm more concerned with the ability to troll right sectors, so I don't mind as much the laws against Holocaust denial.  Laws against "anti-semitism" are frequently abused though, not just to crack down on Trolling Freedom but also to suppress any protests against the Israeli apartheid state.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2018, 03:03:47 PM »
hipocrite. NEXT