Author Topic: Polish patriotism/worship thread  (Read 80123 times)

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Polish patriotism/worship thread
« Reply #150 on: February 19, 2018, 06:18:59 PM »
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm kikes rule the world, george soros funds antifa, cultural marxism totally is a real thing and not a nazi conspiracy theory, i'm so Fact Based, look at my Facts and Logic i determined from reading breitbart and other alt-reich narratives, why the fuck would (((marxists))) call me a "fascist" for my obviously unbiased non-racist Rational views
youre the most stupid and BITTER poster here, your life must be super pathetic/miserable. watch the interview, visit the link i pasted or do your own research, then come here and bark, little doggie

You're a fucking retarded Pollock who comes to the Warcraft 2 forum to try to convince everyone your shitty mud puddle of a country is worth a shit lol.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 20, 2018, 03:07:33 AM »
You're a fucking retarded Pollock
thank you nagger, go away now. your ideas and thoughts are worthless, just like jon's. you fail to comprehend any source that isnt spoonfed to you by uncle soros

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 20, 2018, 06:32:28 AM »
You're a fucking retarded Pollock who comes to the Warcraft 2 forum to try to convince everyone your shitty mud puddle of a country is worth a shit lol.

That's a bit unfair. I'm sure there are many intelligent, decent poles who aren't retarded chicken-fiddling nazi stooges. It's unfair to denigrate Poland just because one of them is.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 20, 2018, 07:03:38 AM »
Morawiecki (whos trash btw) spoke the exact same arugments as you guys presented here and the speech was welcomed with dead silence. meanwhile, a fake story of a journalist about his mother was met with loud applause. you decide to ignore it and attack me or the country instead, which means i won

all the meanie marxist words you use, starting with fascist, can be put into the trash can where they (and you) belong. cptclaw invincible yet again

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 20, 2018, 07:04:02 AM »
lambchops maybe you can code a bot that would do the job and win arguments for you... it ALMOST worked in war2!

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 20, 2018, 10:16:33 AM »
this dude claiming he is winning some argument, lmao. your "arguments" are so dumb they crumble on their own stupidity without anyone needing to attack them.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 20, 2018, 10:32:31 AM »
this dude claiming he is winning some argument, lmao. your "arguments" are so dumb they crumble on their own stupidity without anyone needing to attack them.
the argument was WON by me because you failed to counter REAL EVENTS. EVENTS that took place. feel me? this isnt even on the conceptual level

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 20, 2018, 12:08:56 PM »
You were mostly arguing with yourself, and posting vague anti-semitic comments.  Read from here down:
http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,3533.msg63830.html#msg63830

It's just you talking to yourself, lol.  Self-owned.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 20, 2018, 12:11:11 PM »
You were mostly arguing with yourself, and posting vague anti-semitic comments.  Read from here down:
http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,3533.msg63830.html#msg63830

It's just you talking to yourself, lol.  Self-owned.

GG easy. Get outta my thread if you refuse to comment actual events/speeches and keep straw maning

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 20, 2018, 12:21:11 PM »
You used to be a lot more coherent, probably when your mental health was better.  Someone else might have posted the video, and said, There's been a lot of outcry about this, but I think the analogy is fair, because of such and such reason.

But you, now, just invent non-existent arguments and then stage them publicly with yourself, while still failing to communicate effectively within them.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 20, 2018, 12:26:06 PM »
This is my favorite part.  You bring a topic up, fail to make whatever point you're trying to make about it, and then tell us to google it.
google it tho...
You're the one who cares about it.  If you want to talk about it, you can explain what it is you want to talk about, instead of posting cryptically "The Painted Bird" without elaboration, and then following that up with veiled comments about Jewish capital, and then posting "google it."  You are basically just rambling to yourself.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 20, 2018, 12:47:27 PM »
whatever newbie, keep barking. Theres no judge here to convince with your fallacies.

Please answer those questions: watched the vid? thoughts? read the article?

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 20, 2018, 12:49:49 PM »
yes, i pasted one quote (my bad, just quote from an article instead to the article) which already STATES exactly what i posted, you pretended to never notice.

if i posted literally anything else, one of your retarded nagger friends would come and question the source. do your own research if you question what i posted, otherwise take it as granted. Jews are OUTRAGED as stated in my quote. capiche?

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 20, 2018, 01:25:50 PM »
the argument was WON by me because you failed to counter REAL EVENTS. EVENTS that took place. feel me? this isnt even on the conceptual level

LOL!

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 20, 2018, 09:26:53 PM »
You're a fucking retarded Pollock
thank you nagger, go away now. your ideas and thoughts are worthless, just like jon's. you fail to comprehend any source that isnt spoonfed to you by uncle soros

Your shitty country has gone away innumerable times throughout history, hopefully it will do so again soon and stay that way.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman