Author Topic: Polish patriotism/worship thread  (Read 80189 times)

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Polish patriotism/worship thread
« Reply #165 on: February 20, 2018, 09:29:13 PM »
Morawiecki (whos trash btw) spoke the exact same arugments as you guys presented here and the speech was welcomed with dead silence. meanwhile, a fake story of a journalist about his mother was met with loud applause. you decide to ignore it and attack me or the country instead, which means i won

all the meanie marxist words you use, starting with fascist, can be put into the trash can where they (and you) belong. cptclaw invincible yet again

Lmfao I didn't even watch the video I don't care about your retarded pig fucking country's scandals over the prime minister's dung pile, I am just making fun of you because you are a brainless nationalist idiot for possibly the shittiest country in world history.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 21, 2018, 03:06:53 AM »
Morawiecki (whos trash btw) spoke the exact same arugments as you guys presented here and the speech was welcomed with dead silence. meanwhile, a fake story of a journalist about his mother was met with loud applause. you decide to ignore it and attack me or the country instead, which means i won

all the meanie marxist words you use, starting with fascist, can be put into the trash can where they (and you) belong. cptclaw invincible yet again

Lmfao I didn't even watch the video I don't care about your retarded pig fucking country's scandals over the prime minister's dung pile, I am just making fun of you because you are a brainless nationalist idiot for possibly the shittiest country in world history.
is your rage coming from the fact im not shamed into ignoring the violence caused by muslim "refugees"?

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 21, 2018, 11:51:55 AM »

is your rage coming from the fact im not shamed into ignoring the violence caused by muslim "refugees"?
yet you ignore the wars that cause these refugees to begin with . is it your perceived violence of Muslims that matters to you or the fact that they're Muslim?
if you care about violence so much why don't you talk about your organized crime gangs in Poland? or Upper Silesia where crime is highest and made up of Poles and Germans, which is correlated with high poverty rates?
here's the reality , race has nothing to do with how violent people are. it has to do with their socio-economic conditions. period.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 22, 2018, 07:56:53 AM »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 22, 2018, 08:02:04 AM »
yet you ignore the wars that cause these refugees to begin with
they are not refugees. EU law has a strict definition of refugee and as soon as they walk past country not involved in a war, they lose the refugee status

yes, i care about violence. i appreciate your poor whataboutism but im looking at numbers, not individual cases

whats your source on the statistically significant amount of crime in "Upper Silesia where crime is highest and made up of Poles and Germans" and the poverty rates? the first google result disproves your thesis

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 22, 2018, 08:02:42 AM »
and we shouldnt be talking about common thieves, rather murders, rapes etc

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 22, 2018, 10:27:54 AM »
you sound owned

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 22, 2018, 07:13:55 PM »
lol "whataboutism." More proof that Poland doesn't exist, their ultranationalists rely on American Cold War propaganda, the degenerate Pollack mind can't even come up with their own.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 23, 2018, 03:07:34 AM »
degenerate Pollack mind
this is racist term as i established in one thread. pls ban & edit or else N words will follow!!!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 23, 2018, 06:59:55 AM »
^^lets be real the whole moderated thing doesn’t work on these forums.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 23, 2018, 08:18:58 AM »
Claw do you believe that there is a double standard? Then when black people, muslims, or other minorites do or say something they receive less of a punishment than if a white person said it.
war2 > war3

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 23, 2018, 09:37:23 AM »
Claw do you believe that there is a double standard? Then when black people, muslims, or other minorites do or say something they receive less of a punishment than if a white person said it.
obviously. or they openly admit that "reverse-racism" (racism against white people) is a good thing

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 23, 2018, 10:06:12 AM »
It’s true.
There is a sense that white people have received more opportunities and privileges in the past 50 years than any other ethnic group in America. Furthermore there are evidences of racial and religious prejudices that have also existed against minorities.
Even now the past persecutions affect the minorities of today on all economic and educational fronts.

White people of today are in some sence expected to feel some type of guilt. Do I expect you to, no. But society does.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 23, 2018, 10:08:06 AM »
If you wanna get a good job and all the perks that come in life you do gotta fit into society.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 23, 2018, 11:35:12 AM »
Ultimately your arguing with people like marx, cumsavor, and blid. All of whom believe the system is so broken that we need to destroy the while thing and start over from scratch. But none of whom would ever go out and try to fix things themselves.
war2 > war3