War2.ru Slogan
News: Back by popular demand, the SMF Arcade!!!
PLAY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Polish patriotism/worship thread 11027  264

Death Knight Posts: 3441 Karma: +63/-14 *********

Every Billionaire is a Policy Failure

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Polish patriotism/worship thread
« Reply #210 on: February 28, 2018, 06:12:11 PM »
i think we should rethink allowing claw to post here tbh, he's a garbage vile racist piece of shit who fuels the same toxic ideology that results in mass shootings, like the recent one in Florida.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Death Knight Posts: 3168 Karma: +118/-12 *********

CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 28, 2018, 06:47:04 PM »
Interesting. I counted all the insults posted in this thread so far.

It is interesting that marxwasright, lambchops, blid, and cumsavorer attack Claw and the Nation of Poland for supposedly being fascistic, while wishing to use fascistic measures against Claw merely for speaking about Poland with his head held high and shoulders back.

George Orwell defining fascism: "almost any English person would accept ‘bully’ as a synonym for ‘Fascist’. That is about as near to a definition as this much-abused word has come." -source: http://orwell.ru/library/articles/As_I_Please/english/efasc

Communists really don't like Poland because Poland wont drink the kool aid. Now they attack Poland as a propagandist trick as well as fearmongering towards other people to remind them to stay in line or they will get attacked. This kind of Thought policing was common practice in USSR, and the best antidote against it is to speak your mind without fear and never showing any remorse.

Lol another Pole shows his genius and contributes to society by making a spreadsheet of who insulted who in the stupidest thread on the stupidest forum in the world. You are retarded.

CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 28, 2018, 06:48:31 PM »
Which was really bad.

Ok that's really bad. Very difficult situation. Think I need full context of the conversation. But I think I'll say that I was foolish to complain about the Ripe situation, the situation is just too complicated.

You have revealed yourself as a venal and base hypocrite and should stop posting out of shame.

CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 28, 2018, 06:49:50 PM »
I spoke to him he said he was drunk when he posted it. But I guess being drunk isn’t a good enough excuse to post something like that.
well clearly polish people are not brown enough to permban people calling for their extermination

People should be fined for being Polish, and perhaps also executed
Your shitty country has gone away innumerable times throughout history, hopefully it will do so again soon and stay that way.

i think the word "perhaps" is key. as long as you add "perhaps" to ANY sentence, youre fine.. even in the MODERATED section

Did I offend you snowflake? Need a safe space? You're crying because I offended your stupid ass shitty country rofl

CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 28, 2018, 06:50:54 PM »
^^Tell the truth would u rather have BS back and banning everyone for the smallest things.
im all for consistency.
would i get punished, if i switched "polish people" for "muslims" or "blacks"?
would i get punished, if i switched "pollacks" to "n!ggers"?

Gee, there's just no way of knowing the answer to this question, "I hate naggers"

CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 28, 2018, 06:51:31 PM »

CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 28, 2018, 06:53:01 PM »
herr durr black people are violent for no apparent rason must
is that what your marxist mind reads from the statistical fact that blacks commit more crimes? never once you admitted it. neither did blid, but he said something like 'blacks dont commit more crimes, thats racist!!!!! buuuuut blacks are neglected by society which causes VIOLENCE, theyre not more violent than anyon tho'. its like reading orwell's 1984 again

if youre endorsing censorship then you cant really attack poland for the new law, you stinky, retarded commie

The fact that your entire family line was not extinguished by the Soviets before you could make a post as retarded as this one is proof that the Soviets were far too lenient on the degenerate pig people your ancestors were
Ogre Mage Posts: 2345 Karma: +123/-179 ********

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 01, 2018, 02:13:08 AM »
I spoke to him he said he was drunk when he posted it. But I guess being drunk isn’t a good enough excuse to post something like that.
well clearly polish people are not brown enough to permban people calling for their extermination

People should be fined for being Polish, and perhaps also executed
Your shitty country has gone away innumerable times throughout history, hopefully it will do so again soon and stay that way.

i think the word "perhaps" is key. as long as you add "perhaps" to ANY sentence, youre fine.. even in the MODERATED section

Did I offend you snowflake? Need a safe space? You're crying because I offended your stupid ass shitty country rofl
no, im all for offending people, but ive been banned several times for less than that

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 01, 2018, 02:55:04 AM »
he's a garbage vile racist piece of shit who fuels the same toxic ideology that results in mass shootings, like the recent one in Florida.
what is my ideology? "black people commit more crimes in the US" is NOT an ideology, you smelly commie
cherrypicking shitty events and blaming them on me is the same as me blaming you for some muslim suicide bombings. luckily for you, i am way above and beyond that (and you)

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 01, 2018, 05:52:26 AM »
Claw I recommend to you studying the tactics & strategies the left uses. Then figure out how you can counter these methods, and also don't be afraid to use their own tricks against them. So far people who have done this have had a crushing winstreak and are seemingly unstoppable.
i dont think anyone wants to convince anyone here, its about mutual insults.
i KNOW im right, they THINK theyre right, once in a while i will post actual events, maybe blid will skim through 5% of it... its pure entertainment
i think only lambchops would be autistic enough (+enough time on his hands) to try to convince anyone

thought there was any kind of moderation here but since calls to execute entire nations are K, i throw the shit back

isnt it amazing to see ~~70% of people are so wrong? its like this retarded 1hall meta in archers... or even better, chopping wood with lumbermill peon, which was super stupid. some crackheads from AA still do it i bet

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 01, 2018, 09:17:25 AM »
he's a garbage vile racist piece of shit who fuels the same toxic ideology that results in mass shootings, like the recent one in Florida.
what is my ideology? "black people commit more crimes in the US" is NOT an ideology, you smelly commie
cherrypicking shitty events and blaming them on me is the same as me blaming you for some muslim suicide bombings. luckily for you, i am way above and beyond that (and you)
you're a white supremacist failure that had a similar ideology as the shooter in florida did.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 01, 2018, 09:20:24 AM »

it's basically me owning you and you being a drooling retard, that's how this has been going. you're too dumb to understand anything.

have you even met a black person before you pasty hermit piece of shit.

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 01, 2018, 09:20:57 AM »
you're a white supremacist failure that had a similar ideology as the shooter in florida did.
"black people commit more crimes" is being white supremacist? you realize that by following your logic EVERY SINGLE THINKING PERSON should be white supremacist? something doesnt add up here

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 01, 2018, 09:21:44 AM »

it's basically me owning you and you being a drooling retard, that's how this has been going. you're too dumb to understand anything.

have you even met a black person before you pasty hermit piece of shit.
why, cuntface? so by seeing one person i should shape my worldview depending on how violent that particular nagger is? LOL. #marxists