Author Topic: Polish patriotism/worship thread  (Read 80251 times)

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Polish patriotism/worship thread
« Reply #210 on: February 28, 2018, 06:48:31 PM »
Which was really bad.

Ok that's really bad. Very difficult situation. Think I need full context of the conversation. But I think I'll say that I was foolish to complain about the Ripe situation, the situation is just too complicated.

You have revealed yourself as a venal and base hypocrite and should stop posting out of shame.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 28, 2018, 06:49:50 PM »
I spoke to him he said he was drunk when he posted it. But I guess being drunk isn’t a good enough excuse to post something like that.
well clearly polish people are not brown enough to permban people calling for their extermination

People should be fined for being Polish, and perhaps also executed
Your shitty country has gone away innumerable times throughout history, hopefully it will do so again soon and stay that way.

i think the word "perhaps" is key. as long as you add "perhaps" to ANY sentence, youre fine.. even in the MODERATED section

Did I offend you snowflake? Need a safe space? You're crying because I offended your stupid ass shitty country rofl

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 28, 2018, 06:50:54 PM »
^^Tell the truth would u rather have BS back and banning everyone for the smallest things.
im all for consistency.
would i get punished, if i switched "polish people" for "muslims" or "blacks"?
would i get punished, if i switched "pollacks" to "n!ggers"?

Gee, there's just no way of knowing the answer to this question, "I hate naggers"

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 28, 2018, 06:51:31 PM »

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 28, 2018, 06:53:01 PM »
herr durr black people are violent for no apparent rason must
is that what your marxist mind reads from the statistical fact that blacks commit more crimes? never once you admitted it. neither did blid, but he said something like 'blacks dont commit more crimes, thats racist!!!!! buuuuut blacks are neglected by society which causes VIOLENCE, theyre not more violent than anyon tho'. its like reading orwell's 1984 again

if youre endorsing censorship then you cant really attack poland for the new law, you stinky, retarded commie

The fact that your entire family line was not extinguished by the Soviets before you could make a post as retarded as this one is proof that the Soviets were far too lenient on the degenerate pig people your ancestors were

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 01, 2018, 02:13:08 AM »
I spoke to him he said he was drunk when he posted it. But I guess being drunk isn’t a good enough excuse to post something like that.
well clearly polish people are not brown enough to permban people calling for their extermination

People should be fined for being Polish, and perhaps also executed
Your shitty country has gone away innumerable times throughout history, hopefully it will do so again soon and stay that way.

i think the word "perhaps" is key. as long as you add "perhaps" to ANY sentence, youre fine.. even in the MODERATED section

Did I offend you snowflake? Need a safe space? You're crying because I offended your stupid ass shitty country rofl
no, im all for offending people, but ive been banned several times for less than that

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 01, 2018, 02:55:04 AM »
he's a garbage vile racist piece of shit who fuels the same toxic ideology that results in mass shootings, like the recent one in Florida.
what is my ideology? "black people commit more crimes in the US" is NOT an ideology, you smelly commie
cherrypicking shitty events and blaming them on me is the same as me blaming you for some muslim suicide bombings. luckily for you, i am way above and beyond that (and you)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 01, 2018, 05:52:26 AM »
Claw I recommend to you studying the tactics & strategies the left uses. Then figure out how you can counter these methods, and also don't be afraid to use their own tricks against them. So far people who have done this have had a crushing winstreak and are seemingly unstoppable.
i dont think anyone wants to convince anyone here, its about mutual insults.
i KNOW im right, they THINK theyre right, once in a while i will post actual events, maybe blid will skim through 5% of it... its pure entertainment
i think only lambchops would be autistic enough (+enough time on his hands) to try to convince anyone

thought there was any kind of moderation here but since calls to execute entire nations are K, i throw the shit back

isnt it amazing to see ~~70% of people are so wrong? its like this retarded 1hall meta in archers... or even better, chopping wood with lumbermill peon, which was super stupid. some crackheads from AA still do it i bet

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 01, 2018, 09:17:25 AM »
he's a garbage vile racist piece of shit who fuels the same toxic ideology that results in mass shootings, like the recent one in Florida.
what is my ideology? "black people commit more crimes in the US" is NOT an ideology, you smelly commie
cherrypicking shitty events and blaming them on me is the same as me blaming you for some muslim suicide bombings. luckily for you, i am way above and beyond that (and you)
you're a white supremacist failure that had a similar ideology as the shooter in florida did.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 01, 2018, 09:20:24 AM »

it's basically me owning you and you being a drooling retard, that's how this has been going. you're too dumb to understand anything.

have you even met a black person before you pasty hermit piece of shit.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 01, 2018, 09:20:57 AM »
you're a white supremacist failure that had a similar ideology as the shooter in florida did.
"black people commit more crimes" is being white supremacist? you realize that by following your logic EVERY SINGLE THINKING PERSON should be white supremacist? something doesnt add up here

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 01, 2018, 09:21:44 AM »

it's basically me owning you and you being a drooling retard, that's how this has been going. you're too dumb to understand anything.

why, cuntface? so by seeing one person i should shape my worldview depending on how violent that particular nagger is? LOL. #marxists

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 01, 2018, 09:30:11 AM »
Claw I recommend to you studying the tactics & strategies the left uses. Then figure out how you can counter these methods, and also don't be afraid to use their own tricks against them. So far people who have done this have had a crushing winstreak and are seemingly unstoppable.
this retard's idea of "studying leftist tactics & straegies" (whatever the fuck that is) is watching some neckbeard virgin incel on youtube talk about "leftism" (aka democrats and shillary clinton) :lol:

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 01, 2018, 10:11:13 AM »

why, cuntface? so by seeing one person i should shape my worldview depending on how violent that particular nagger is? LOL. #marxists

yea why do i need to know what i'm talking about to form an opinion on things, that's marxist.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 01, 2018, 11:00:33 AM »

yea why do i need to know what i'm talking about to form an opinion on things, that's marxist.
LOL