Author Topic: 1v1 anyone?  (Read 2379 times)

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
1v1 anyone?
« on: March 28, 2016, 05:49:44 PM »
legolas is dodging like a little bitch after talking shit for 5 days. who wants to play?
add startale to the scared babies list. rofl he defended a dual and got out played so hard and won because i didn't scout one mine, smoking toomuch sheeba.

literally sat there and didn't attack for like 15 mins and i stopped playing then he just comes with a ton of ogres rofl.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 06:53:26 PM by Yamon »

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: 1v1 anyone?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 01:23:26 AM »
!?

Offline Ze_sAiNt

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2016, 02:12:41 PM »
legolas is dodging like a little bitch after talking shit for 5 days. who wants to play?
add startale to the scared babies list. rofl he defended a dual and got out played so hard and won because i didn't scout one mine, smoking toomuch sheeba.

literally sat there and didn't attack for like 15 mins and i stopped playing then he just comes with a ton of ogres rofl.

So... Did Tale win the 1v1 series vs you or was it like 1-0 GG no re?

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2016, 04:00:12 PM »

So... Did Tale win the 1v1 series vs you or was it like 1-0 GG no re?
he just dodged a re

Offline woot.

• Grunt
  • we r a dying breed...tolerate 1 another...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2017, 05:29:06 AM »
gg no re..  :P
New Ideaology - "Most likely the product of suppressing nostalgia from oneself
to retaliate transgression from egocentric agendas." © WooT. 2017

i can be a bit oxymoron at times help me with english.. i am a hs drop out and and english is not my first language so gyeh..