Author Topic: Community Service Activity for Re-entry to Moderated Section of War2 Forum  (Read 25381 times)

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
Re: Community Service Activity for Re-entry to Moderated Section of W2 Forum
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2017, 12:32:57 PM »
so what, as long as he's not doing it in the moderated section why should the moderated section's rules apply to those actions? lots of war2 players say a bunch of heinous crap, claw actually makes a point of following the rules as stated because his whole game is to antagonize people by exploiting loopholes. this ostrich business though, his prospects aren't looking good tbh.

@bs, now that's more like it! I like your attitude & proactiveness, but it's still a little premature. we're still going to need to see that some people at that community have demonstrated interest & engagement with war2, not just that a post has been made which no one will ever see again after the thread gets old in a few days/weeks
squeak!

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2017, 12:42:26 PM »
i'm pretty surprised Claw called babyshark a name in the moderated forum as he's always seemed like the type that would post tidal waves of n-words in the flame forum while carefully staying within the letter of the law in the mod forum

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2017, 12:54:03 PM »
so what, as long as he's not doing it in the moderated section why should the moderated section's rules apply to those actions? lots of war2 players say a bunch of heinous crap, claw actually makes a point of following the rules as stated because his whole game is to antagonize people by exploiting loopholes. this ostrich business though, his prospects aren't looking good tbh.

he has no "game" or ideas of "exploiting loopholes", his antagonism comes naturally as a pure garbage racist. his participation undermines the moderated forum, he already got me and babyshark banned. when you put a racist in front of anti-racists things get heated and rules become trivial.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2017, 12:56:04 PM »
all of you niggers are retarded for banning me for the word "ostrich". blid is a shitty lawyer, but clearly with a shitty audience, his reasoning "works"

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2017, 01:41:34 PM »
I got banned for the words "croak" and "frog".

Ostrich is far worse IMO as ostriches are known to be dumb and nasty animals.

http://animalsake.com/dumbest-animals-in-world

https://azoolife.wordpress.com/2011/08/10/ostriches-are-nasty/

The offense is very real.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 01:57:55 PM by BabyShark »

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2017, 02:10:01 PM »
hahahha, such low effort!

the whole premise of the 1 chance for redemption is that is should not be easy. in order to repent for grievous transgressions & regain good standing in the community people need to put in some genuine hard work! it needs to be a real activity requiring time & effort that imparts a real benefit to the war2 community as a whole. this is not a game bro! silly little joke efforts will not be accepted. no compromises!

i suggest you give your next activity some hard thought & advance planning before you execute! feel free to run the specifics by the community first for confirmation
squeak!

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2017, 02:24:45 PM »
The Moderated Forum is like a cemetery... people are dying to get in!

Offline foonat

• Server Admin
  • Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Community Service Activity for Re-entry to Moderated Section of War2 Forum
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2017, 02:42:40 PM »
what the fuck is this thread

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2017, 02:44:38 PM »
theres a new gimmick "moderated" forum that you instantly get banned from if you make 1 rude post, if you get banned you have one extra chance if you do a good war2 deed to be let back in

but even though mouse is banned from that forum now for posting a youtube of a crude bill burr routine shes still the only admin who can change user groups. i cant do that, im just a global mod

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2017, 04:11:12 PM »
Blid,

Mousey said you're in charge of deciding when I can be re-admitted to Moderated Section of W2 Forum.

I have my Community Service Activity submission, a guide to playing 4 position in GOW, to benefit new players in the W2 community right here:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/176431552

Must be getting lonely in there...in the Moderated Section of W2 Forum...with so little activity...so little to do...I know you want me in there, so don't fight it.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2017, 04:56:52 PM »
no i've definitely still got sway there

theres a new gimmick "moderated" forum that you instantly get banned from if you make 1 rude post, if you get banned you have one extra chance if you do a good war2 deed to be let back in

but even though mouse is banned from that forum now for posting a youtube of a crude bill burr routine shes still the only admin who can change user groups. i cant do that, im just a global mod
it wasn't supposed to beeeee this way..! it's just if you try to enforce 1 positive standard at war2 everyone instantly becomes as petty & immature as possible to try and use it against everyone else. in theory it's a great idea though!

and are you sure? i thought you could do that
squeak!

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2017, 05:06:50 PM »
oh right i forgot. i can do that actually, im very powerful

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2017, 05:35:05 PM »
Blid,

If you've found fault in my most recent Community Service Activity submission, describe it in detail so as to give me the opportunity to rectify my ways.

If the submission is approved, please announce my re-integration into the Moderated Section of W2 Forum promptly.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2017, 08:29:09 PM »
Blid,

Mousey said you're in charge of deciding when I can be re-admitted to Moderated Section of W2 Forum.

I have my Community Service Activity submission, a guide to playing 4 position in GOW, to benefit new players in the W2 community right here:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/176431552

Must be getting lonely in there...in the Moderated Section of W2 Forum...with so little activity...so little to do...I know you want me in there, so don't fight it.
sadly I can't watch this video because your voice is about 1/10th the volume of the peon noises... so the only way I can hear you is if I turn it up loud enough for the war2 sounds to deafen me :(  I bet it's good but it's probably hard to adjust the volumes after it's recorded? or is it

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2017, 09:28:47 AM »
Not to worry blid.

More community service projects coming right up!

You know what Thomas Edison said?

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.” “Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0wkjlSZt0ko