War2.ru Slogan
News: Watch live streams at War2TV and replays of past streams at War2TV Reruns!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

what kind of criminal careers you guys have? 120  4

Peon Posts: 20 Karma: +1/-0 we r a dying breed...tolerate 1 another... **

woot.

• Peon
  • we r a dying breed...tolerate 1 another...
    • View Profile
what kind of criminal careers you guys have?
« on: September 21, 2017, 05:48:37 AM »
why do i feel like im the worst in the community, ive been behind bars probably like a total of 4 years through out my adult age.. i was a doper, sold dope did dope.. hanged with real gang bangers and bang with them... been to the pen and back.. ran the streets, ie. trap houses.. anyways i feel like im am the most nerdy gangster ever lived.. lol.. let me know ur convictions.. not that im proud of mine just saying... as in real life,,,, i am pretty thug out.. or people say im cold or hardcore idgaf.. cause i had to be like this to survive my ordeals... so if you come across me in war2.ru and catch me on a bad day i'll roast u like i dont give a f... anways just letting yall know who i am or what ive been through.. still struggling atm.. "when the crimes stop paying i went out for work, cause pop u getting old for the hustle and the dirt" putting time on the clock, after work i hit the block getting what i can for them stolen gold locks..." - you'll never know.

anyways let me know whats good? :thumbsup: :critter: :fro: :-\ :peon: :thumbsup: :-X
Death Knight Posts: 2758 Karma: +53/-14 *********

marx was right

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: what kind of criminal careers you guys have?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 08:48:18 AM »
nice try fbi, i'm not falling for it again.
Peon Posts: 20 Karma: +1/-0 we r a dying breed...tolerate 1 another... **

woot.

• Peon
  • we r a dying breed...tolerate 1 another...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 10:08:02 AM »
fbi??? da fux? if you work for the fcc then i'll say fu.. j/k >:D :'( :-* :-\ :-X :-[ :critter: :peon: :pig: :thumbsup: :fro: :)) :critter: :peon: :pig: :thumbsup:
Berserker Posts: 504 Karma: +39/-0 *****

Lambchops

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2017, 11:36:54 AM »
I swear I had an 18 acre poppy field in the trunk of my car, but I just looked and now it's a pickup with 3 ugly shrooms growing out of a mouldy cow-pat. WTF did my poppys go?!!  :o
Ogre Mage Posts: 1901 Karma: +85/-4 The General ********

~ToRa~

• Ogre Mage
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2017, 11:52:20 AM »
^^Woot. robbed you when you weren't looking.