Author Topic: Holy **** vesti. I had sex with my cousin and I'm in big ****  (Read 2410 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Holy **** vesti. I had sex with my cousin and I'm in big ****
« on: September 22, 2017, 01:29:20 PM »
I feel so god damn guilty...

My cousin (21 now) and I have been really close for a really long time. We'd always go over to each others places or go out with each other because we lived so near each other and got along really well. The only problem I've had with her is that she is SMOKING hot... Her curly brown hair, her deep blue beautiful eyes, her boobs are just out of this ****ing world, and don't even get me started on her waist and butt. She's also relatively short and just so damn cute.

I should have never gotten involved in this. One night we were together on the couch watching tv, and she was looking ****ing amazing, her boobs were perky as hell, they looked so good I just wanted to bury my face in there and go on a god damn adventure. Anyway next thing I know she starts getting close to me and puts her head on my shoulder, and I instantly got a boner. Usually I don't get so turned on so easily but seriously my cousin is ridiculously sexy. She noticed it because she was looking around there at the time, and next thing I know she starts rubbing me over my pants, and neither of us talk, we just get down to the good stuff. She hops on top of me, rips off my pants and gets right down on my penis, giving me the most ridiculous ****ing. It was the most unbelievable sex I've ever had.

Anyway, we ended up having sex a few times because it was so incredible for both of us. After a few times though, I start kinda feeling like it's wrong. I grew up with her and she wasn't just my relative, she was also my friend, which started really affecting me. I sat her down one night and told her that we really need to stop, since we're really close and I didn't want this affecting our friendship at all. She got unbelievably furious with me, which was unexpected because she's usually incredibly understanding. She started cursing like all hell and throwing things at me, ending with her telling me that she was gonna tell the entire family and tell her I blackmailed her into doing it and making me look really really bad and everything - she didn't tell me the details but I am so god damn screwed. I had to think about it really, really hard after that. It was not a good conversation and I wasn't sure what I would do. So I decided to tell my mom about it so hopefully she would believe my side of the story before it got spread to the family, and she got scared and said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "fresh" and had dice in the mirror if anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought nah, forget it, yo homes to bel air! I pulled up to a house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cab "yo homes smell ya later", looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of bel air.
war2 > war3

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Holy **** vesti. I had sex with my cousin and I'm in big ****
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 02:15:45 PM »
Hey all, I can confirm that Tora didn't copy and paste this from anywhere and wrote it himself about himself and it's all true.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 07:26:58 PM »
damit my cousin dry humped me in a swiming pool when i was 15 ahh the good ole days..fuck 100 years ago u was almost likely to marry a 1st cuz..who the fuck added the social stigma

hey !!! this is not moderated!

This Day Aria [1080p] - YouTube

relationship these days "Im Bringing Some Games!!"..ends in "You Dont Want To Play Anyhow"
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 07:40:06 PM by easycompany »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2017, 04:30:58 PM »
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 09:40:14 PM by ~ToRa~ »
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin