Author Topic: Another SS refusal from Swift  (Read 19735 times)

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
Re: Another SS refusal from Swift
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2017, 06:42:21 AM »
people vis others, then ask for ss? fucking retard

Claw, with how long you've been around, you should know that vising others is a commonly used hack-test to see if they acknowledge that vision had been shared. Non-hackers of advanced skill tend to notice immediately. Hackers have less awareness of vision being shared because they are able to see the entire map (Fog of War is removed).

This childish name-calling from you is an example of why you were banned from the Moderated Section of W2 Froum.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2017, 06:55:11 AM »
people vis others, then ask for ss? fucking retard

Claw, with how long you've been around, you should know that vising others is a commonly used hack-test to see if they acknowledge that vision had been shared. Non-hackers of advanced skill tend to notice immediately. Hackers have less awareness of vision being shared because they are able to see the entire map (Fog of War is removed).

This childish name-calling from you is an example of why you were banned from the Moderated Section of W2 Froum.

so they're going 300 apm in a game and they're supposed to notice the dot of your peon on the mini-map?

KFC is Illuminati - YouTube

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2017, 06:58:26 AM »
If you have attained APM over 300, and are able to provide evidence of such, I think that's a topic for a brand new APM record/celebration thread.

300 is pretty high.

Do you have any SS's or Warvids or Twitch vids to share to back up these claims?

I would like to see! Wow 300. So fast.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 29, 2017, 07:04:24 AM »
i never mention it when a tard vises me. it serves no purpose, if youre going to ask for ss, ask for ss.

luckily for me, nobody really asks me for ss anymore! even when I guessed vizzers position twice in a row during one of the recent tournaments

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2017, 07:15:42 AM »
The chance of correctly guessing someone's position 2 games in a row on an 8 player map is 2%.

(1/7)^2 = 0.02

Combine that with your never mentioning shared vision...

Looks like statistically there is a 98% + chance that you yourself hack.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2017, 07:46:34 AM »
The chance of correctly guessing someone's position 2 games in a row on an 8 player map is 2%.

(1/7)^2 = 0.02

Combine that with your never mentioning shared vision...

Looks like statistically there is a 98% + chance that you yourself hack.
luckily captain claw the invincible is one of the greatest war2 players and his reputation is spotless
solid logic btw! 100% - chance_of_something_happening = chance_that_you_hack

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2017, 10:56:37 AM »
Babyshark, go ahead now and inform the people that this wasn't a sincere SS request and that is was all under the context of you playing the part within your silly tutorial joke. Thanks.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 29, 2017, 11:07:19 AM »
BabyShark presents 100% legit SS request with full evidence for D@ta that gets ignored for a week.

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,3528.0.html

Why did you post the refusal in the "moderated board?" You know full well threads like this one are supposed to be posted in the server board. Or better yet when you noticed the SS request was getting ignored why didn't you pm one of the admins to ask what was going on?
Mousey did reply to you in said thread so it wasn't completely ignored, but I will tell you I didn't notice this thread until last night.
war2 > war3

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 29, 2017, 11:07:25 AM »
Whisper to Swift (But...I thought you said you took the SS? Was that not sincere??)

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 29, 2017, 11:08:47 AM »
@~ToRa~ I tried to message you privately but I got an error message saying I was blocked from sending to that user. :/

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 29, 2017, 11:11:28 AM »
@Swift you have until 3pm Eastern time today to post the SS in question. After which you will receive a ban from 09/29/2017 3pm Eastern- 10/01/2017 12am Eastern.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 29, 2017, 11:12:40 AM »
@~ToRa~ I tried to message you privately but I got an error message saying I was blocked from sending to that user. :/

Lol bs u can still send pm's and I can still see your posts. However I have the option to view it or not.
war2 > war3

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 29, 2017, 11:15:55 AM »
last chance bp, please come clean about this troll job.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 29, 2017, 11:24:34 AM »
Whisper to Swift (Can't you just get Ogremage to impersonate you again like with Critterhemd? You really don't have the SS??)

(And what does last chance mean? What are you threatening to do to me? :o I'm a bit nervous now.)

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 29, 2017, 11:28:25 AM »
I don't have the SS, because it was not a real request.