Author Topic: Another SS refusal from Swift  (Read 19249 times)

Offline LTFan

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Another SS refusal from Swift
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2017, 09:33:27 PM »
G3mini has map hacked for the past how many years and I am absolutely not the only person to say it, and he has also denied MANY ss's over the past 7-8 years. I have never come forth and said  I believe Kyle hacks but the rules are the rules and hes gotten his special treatment in the past along with his lackie Yamon who has denied numerous ss's and gotten away with weak punishments.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2017, 09:34:16 PM »
No im asking what actual program you belive them to be using.
war2 > war3

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2017, 09:35:34 PM »
wtf no wrong our ss policies are great and rightly designed to protect the innocent from unjust persecution! if hacking @ war2 is really such a huge offensive crime then it's clearly worth the extra 1.5 seconds or w/e it takes to type /ping and ss it on the part of the requestor
squeak!

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2017, 09:37:42 PM »
It does not matter what the reasoning behind the SS request is. The SS was requested and it has not been posted. It has now been 5 days that this thread has been up here so Swifts side of the story no longer matters. A ban must take place for either the denial of a SS of the delaying of posting a SS.
i didnt say it "mattered" as it pertains to the rules, only that it's depressing immature behavior to try to get your enemies banned not because you think they hack but because u mad

Mouse, While I appreciate that truly, he still knew the SS had been requested 5 days ago and had not posted it in a timely fashion. That does justify a 1 week ban for failure to post a SS.
please.  now you're just being bloodthirsty and completely unfair.  a lot of people find spurious ss requests annoying and do not post a ss until the accuser has done their part of the request.  messiah springs to mind, and there's clear precedent there, where i sided with him; if someone wants a ss from another player the accused person SHOULD just be accommodating and post, but they dont *need* to post until the requester puts forward their screens, the thinking here being that if youre going to bother someone else (who probably has AH on as well but thats neither here nor there i suppose) with the inconvenience of posting you should be willing to do your part too.  it was only today i read babyshark talking about having a video and i immediately, despite my reservations, made a reply about it.  swift does ont get banned on the spot here, he gets to be informed that the request has been completed. 

please don't be rude and vindictive, we are pursuing this already despite it being a charade

Offline LTFan

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2017, 09:39:59 PM »
I have no idea what program they would be using nor would I even be able to guess since I dont look around for warcraft 2 hacks, no your ss policies are designed to protect the accused against people that are in a frazzled mind set because they believe they are being hacked against. I know for sure when I think someones hacking the only thing i think about is saying 'Hey you SS' and not oh boy i better take a SS of /ping and also a SS of the allies/chat screen as well.
and blid you know damn well the reason yamon requested a SS from deathknight was purely out of anger that he was losing to newbs

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2017, 09:41:11 PM »
i dont even know who deathknight is. i dont remember what youre talking about but it's always shitty to fuck w/ people via ss requests.

however we try to uphold the rules just the same

Offline LTFan

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2017, 09:46:11 PM »
My mistake, it was Lethal~Viruz. But thats besides the point, this has nothing to do with vindictiveness on my end. Kyle knows the rules of the server as hes had his run ins with this crap before. 10 seconds it took to find the game report which coincides with the game that was played when you check unit counts and resources. Had i seen this thread earlier I would have gone and got the game report since no one else seems to know how to do fact checking. but the point still stands shark posted her ss's 5 days ago and not a word has come from kyle and even in the video she says to him that she will be posting this on the forum. so he was well aware of what was going to happen. thats a blatant disregard of server rules

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2017, 09:52:44 PM »
My mistake, it was Lethal~Viruz. But thats besides the point, this has nothing to do with vindictiveness on my end. Kyle knows the rules of the server as hes had his run ins with this crap before. 10 seconds it took to find the game report which coincides with the game that was played when you check unit counts and resources. Had i seen this thread earlier I would have gone and got the game report since no one else seems to know how to do fact checking. but the point still stands shark posted her ss's 5 days ago and not a word has come from kyle and even in the video she says to him that she will be posting this on the forum. so he was well aware of what was going to happen. thats a blatant disregard of server rules
ok well that guy said "im not going to post everyone knows i dont hack."  i dont know if the request was in good faith or not but he left us with no choice, same as we'll have no choice with swift if he doenst come forward with a ss and if babyshark requests the ban.  but "5 days" doesnt mean anything if the validity of the request was being debated until now.  people dont have to post a ss until a valid request is made.

Offline LTFan

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2017, 09:56:07 PM »
Well then why dont we go the extra mile just to make sure the person being requested is the real person and ask for Drivers licenses social security cards and birth certificates while we are at it since theres already so many different things that go into making a request 'valid'

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2017, 09:58:07 PM »
please dont troll.  the only thing necessary is proving you asked the person and they saw it, which is, like, pretty understandable i feel?  like i hope you appreciate i caught onto the detail of bs mentioning there being a video and pursued it.  im not trying to protect anyone just trying to do the rules even if it bums me out

Offline LTFan

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2017, 09:59:51 PM »
If you consider my request trolling then you must understand how I see these silly validation requests.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2017, 10:02:20 PM »
obviously youre being snippy and sarcastic when you equate our ss request requirements (which can lead to active players being banned from our small community) to posting social security numbers.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2017, 10:03:40 PM »
luckily i am mature and objective amd will not let your attitude cloud my judgment

Offline LTFan

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2017, 10:06:36 PM »
Im simply stating that these SS requirements are entirely overkill. Babyshark was playing a 1v1 with Kyle with 1 spectator. She did not have the 'proper ss' so instead of saying your request isnt valid
simply go to http://ladder.war2.ru/oldgames.php click on games played over last month hit CTRL+F type 'babyshark' and voila you find a game where kyle and babyshark have 1v1ed with stats that coincide to the match played all in under a minute instead of waiting 5 days for all this to go through and god forbid if kyle was hacking hes now had 5 days to enjoy modifying that ss

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2017, 10:15:14 PM »
thats not as reasonable as you pretend it is.  we see a thread about a ss rquest and we're supposed to go take it on ourselves to check peoples ladder pages and then "stats that coincide to the match played" even though the two attachments in the OP dont have any stats?  huh?  we're talking about getting people banned, if you want someone banned we always have and always will try to err on the side of caution.

ill tell you what i did, i saw this thread, saw tora say he was gonna look at it in a bit, and then checked again in a few days and saw woofy asking if it was a troll request, so i continued to not think too mcuh about it, then it was dormant until today when i checked again and followed up on something i noticed that could make the request valid.