Author Topic: I am a transgender woman, and I have sex with men. AMA  (Read 33116 times)

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: I am a transgender woman, and I have sex with men. AMA
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2017, 09:12:22 AM »
1. Why don't you go ahead and identify which part of my last post you imagined was trolling and give a reason.

2. There is no rule against trolling in Moderated Section of W2 Forum, but that isn't relevant to the last post.

3. Moderated Section does have rules against obscenity including obscene language and obscene topics and posts, which ****boi has put into the section.

4. Blid is not going to uphold the rules barring obscene language such as the f word and obscene discussion after all.

5. Clearly, the Moderated Section needs different leadership than the rest of the forum if it's expected to be a different environment.

obscene /ɑbˈsiːn/ adjective
Learner's definition of OBSCENE
[more obscene; most obscene]
a
: relating to sex in an indecent or offensive way

The book is filled with obscene [=(informal) dirty] pictures.
    He was accused of making obscene phone calls.

b
: very offensive in usually a shocking way

obscene lyrics/language
    He made an obscene gesture at the driver who cut him off.

: so large an amount or size as to be very shocking or unfair

The company's executives earn obscene salaries.
    He spends an obscene amount of money on clothes.

: morally disturbing or upsetting

What an obscene [=disgusting] waste of money!
http://www.learnersdictionary.com/definition/obscene

Obscenity (from the Latin obscenus, meaning "foul, repulsive, detestable") generally covers sexual or scatological references to the body or bodily functions (i.e. F*&k and s#$t).
http://mentalfloss.com/article/21106/obscenity-vs-profanity-vs-vulgarity-whats-difference

You have the entire forum where you can post filth and foul language.

Your only purpose is to wreck and ruin what could have been an enjoyable place for people who find the main W2 Forum Discussion environment distasteful and unsuitable for productive discussion.

You claimed to want "discussion," but that isn't your aim at all, obviously.

Why is it so hard to have ONE small section of the forum be clean?

At the risk of derailing my own thread, I will respond in turn to your points, sincerely and in good faith, despite your likely trolling as a known troll on this forum.

1. The fact that this is a thread for people to ask me about the topics outlined in the OP,  yet your post contained no questions asked of me and was instead a screed about the illegitimacy of transgender identity generally. While I don't mind critical questions, as long as they are not insults ot attacks, a protracted attack against the legitimacy of my identity containing no actual questions for discussion is of dubious value to the discussion. If such a dubious effect on discussion was intentional, one could describe it as trolling.

2. If there is no rule against trolling, what is the utility of accusing me of trolling as you did earlier? This position is in conflict with your previous statements. In addition, whether or not it is explicitly against the rules, I would argue that trolling is against the spirit of the Moderated Section of War2 Forum subforum, though of course I defer that judgement to the moderation team.

3-5. The topic of obscenity has already been discussed. What constitutes obscenity, by the definitions you've outlined, is determined by subjective judgement, and rules and laws need objective criteria to avoid arbitrary enforcement. For quite a long time the legal standard for obscenity has been based on community standards, and I would have to assume that the criteria for obscenity on this forum is an extension of that wirh no statement to the contrary. And as previously discussed, the word "fuck" is not considered obscene by the community standard of mainstream society, let alone this forum. Therefore I think your contention that my username or posting is obscene is baseless. However,  in the spirit of good faith, I would be happy to change my username should I be informed by the moderation team that such language violates forum rules.

I also find your claim that I don't want discussion baseless - the only person stifling discussion is you, through frivolous and false references to the rules to stymie my discussion. I respectfully ask that you cease this at once, now that your concerns have been thoroughly addressed and debunked. Thanks!

Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2017, 09:19:42 AM »
Im confused what transgender even is. You never heard about it until like the last 3 years about having transgender bathrooms or w/e. So is it a transvestite? Thats a girl with a dick right? So transgender means they went to the doctor and had a dick put on them?

Sorry if I am way off.. I think I did google this once and whatever I read must not have left enough of a impression.

Good questions Burnt. "Transgender" is a general umbrella term for persons who identify as a gender other than the one they were assigned at birth. The details of individual transgender persons' identity and how they deal with it vary from person to person. Some may just be "transvestites" as you say (just FYI, this word is usually considered impolite nowadays) and just like to present as their identified gender through clothing and appearance, occasionally or all the time. Others wish to alter their bodies through hormone therapy, surgery, or other methods to bring their body and appearance in line with their identified gender - and everything in between! Some transgender people will have genital surgery bur others will not, it varies from person to person.

I realize these are general answers, so feel free to ask follow up questions. Thanks for your contribution!

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2017, 10:53:09 AM »
BabyShark,

The reason I'm not banning ****boi from this forum is that she did not insult anyone, and the word "****" simply exists as part of her username.  To ban for that in this forum would be breaking new ground.  Previous bans have all been for insulting other users or the culture of other users or their identities: Jon for calling Claw's thread/nation a "wasteland," you for saying Polish singing sounds like sick cats (or something similar), Mousey for posting a video containing sexism (I believe it was), and Claw for calling you an ostrich.  Also note that I did not input any of those bans myself.

Although I could consult with Mousetopher if you insist, at the current time I choose not to ban someone simply for their choice of username, as long as it's not attacking other people or truly obscene, and I don't believe simply the presence of a curse word rises to that level.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 05:05:18 PM by BabyShark »

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2017, 01:49:32 PM »
Thanks blid! Say what you will about this forum, the moderation team is top notch!

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2017, 02:53:51 PM »

Lauren Southern Becomes a Man - YouTube

Lauren Southern becomes a man!

Way to go Lauren!

Women's rights issues are no longer relevant!! Any women who think men have things better off can just become men! EZPZ!

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2017, 02:57:40 PM »
Lauren schools and silences protester "I'm legally a man."

Lauren Southern informs Protester that she is a man. - YouTube

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2017, 07:56:42 PM »
It looks like BabyShark has changed the subject to something irrelevant to draw attention away from my thorough debunking of her arguments and claims. Very sad!

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2017, 08:45:55 PM »
lauren southern doesn't appear to have any coherent argument as is usually the case with her, but drooling reactionary nonsense is what get views on youtube these days.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2017, 09:21:18 PM »
She should probably be imprisoned for her reactionary political views, but that's just my personal opinion.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2017, 08:54:54 AM »
Considering the recent Glasnost-esque opening of this forum, I thought I would bump the thread for further discussion in the new, more open forum environment.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2017, 09:21:14 AM »
what kind of sex do you have? has there been a surgical alteration? (i understand it's possible to be/identify as transgender without undergoing surgery?) what's it like if so?
squeak!

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2017, 12:01:36 PM »
what kind of sex do you have? has there been a surgical alteration? (i understand it's possible to be/identify as transgender without undergoing surgery?) what's it like if so?

The kind of sex is sex with men of course!

I would prefer not to disclose my surgery status and plans.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2018, 10:43:48 AM »
^^
May I ask at what age did you feel like you were assigned the wrong sex at birth?
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
war2 > war3

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2018, 10:48:39 AM »
^^
May I ask at what age did you feel like you were assigned the wrong sex at birth?

Very clearly and consciously around 13ish I think, though there were inklings before that.