1. Why don't you go ahead and identify which part of my last post you imagined was trolling and give a reason.
2. There is no rule against trolling in Moderated Section of W2 Forum, but that isn't relevant to the last post.
3. Moderated Section does have rules against obscenity including obscene language and obscene topics and posts, which ****boi has put into the section.
4. Blid is not going to uphold the rules barring obscene language such as the f word and obscene discussion after all.
5. Clearly, the Moderated Section needs different leadership than the rest of the forum if it's expected to be a different environment.
obscene /ɑbˈsiːn/ adjective
Learner's definition of OBSCENE
[more obscene; most obscene]
: relating to sex in an indecent or offensive way
The book is filled with obscene [=(informal) dirty] pictures.
He was accused of making obscene phone calls.
: very offensive in usually a shocking way
He made an obscene gesture at the driver who cut him off.
: so large an amount or size as to be very shocking or unfair
The company's executives earn obscene salaries.
He spends an obscene amount of money on clothes.
: morally disturbing or upsetting
What an obscene [=disgusting] waste of money!
Obscenity (from the Latin obscenus, meaning "foul, repulsive, detestable") generally covers sexual or scatological references to the body or bodily functions (i.e. F*&k and s#$t).
You have the entire forum where you can post filth and foul language.
Your only purpose is to wreck and ruin what could have been an enjoyable place for people who find the main W2 Forum Discussion environment distasteful and unsuitable for productive discussion.
You claimed to want "discussion," but that isn't your aim at all, obviously.
Why is it so hard to have ONE small section of the forum be clean?
At the risk of derailing my own thread, I will respond in turn to your points, sincerely and in good faith, despite your likely trolling as a known troll on this forum.
1. The fact that this is a thread for people to ask me about the topics outlined in the OP, yet your post contained no questions asked of me and was instead a screed about the illegitimacy of transgender identity generally. While I don't mind critical questions, as long as they are not insults ot attacks, a protracted attack against the legitimacy of my identity containing no actual questions for discussion is of dubious value to the discussion. If such a dubious effect on discussion was intentional, one could describe it as trolling.
2. If there is no rule against trolling, what is the utility of accusing me of trolling as you did earlier? This position is in conflict with your previous statements. In addition, whether or not it is explicitly against the rules, I would argue that trolling is against the spirit of the Moderated Section of War2 Forum subforum, though of course I defer that judgement to the moderation team.
3-5. The topic of obscenity has already been discussed. What constitutes obscenity, by the definitions you've outlined, is determined by subjective judgement, and rules and laws need objective criteria to avoid arbitrary enforcement. For quite a long time the legal standard for obscenity has been based on community standards, and I would have to assume that the criteria for obscenity on this forum is an extension of that wirh no statement to the contrary. And as previously discussed, the word "fuck" is not considered obscene by the community standard of mainstream society, let alone this forum. Therefore I think your contention that my username or posting is obscene is baseless. However, in the spirit of good faith, I would be happy to change my username should I be informed by the moderation team that such language violates forum rules.
I also find your claim that I don't want discussion baseless - the only person stifling discussion is you, through frivolous and false references to the rules to stymie my discussion. I respectfully ask that you cease this at once, now that your concerns have been thoroughly addressed and debunked. Thanks!