Author Topic: I am a transgender woman, and I have sex with men. AMA  (Read 33430 times)

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
I am a transgender woman, and I have sex with men. AMA
« on: September 26, 2017, 04:52:04 PM »
See thread title.

Important note: I am posting this thread in the moderated forum for a reason, to educate the Warcraft II Forum forum posters about trans issues and sex with men issues in a courteous, respectful, and troll-free environment free of slurs and bigotry befitting the Moderated Warcraft II Forum subforum of the Warcraft II Forum. Needless to say, any trolling or bigotry, passive aggressive or otherwise, will be reported to the moderation team. Thanks in advance for making this a civil, educational, and most importantly FUN discussion  8) :thumbsup:
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: I am a transgender woman, and I have sex with men. AMA
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 05:00:12 PM »
Do you think girl gamers are an oppressed class?

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 05:54:17 PM »
I would say that ****boi1488 is banned from this section based on his name alone, according to

General Rules

1. In this section of the forum it's prohibited to upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or generally unlawful.

Additionally, his post is harmful, harassing, and defamatory against transgender persons due to it being an obvious and obscene troll for the purposes of making
Quote from: ****boi1488 on Today at 04:52:04 PM

FUN

of a group of people while simultaneously baiting me for the purpose of attacking me for my religious beliefs.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 05:57:14 PM »
And girl gamers are not an oppressed class. The people who insist on being nasty are just as nasty to everyone.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 05:59:08 PM »
It's not a troll and definitely not about you.  It is someone making a very personal statement in the safe space of the Moderated Forum.  It's also an opportunity for this community to Ask Anything and perhaps learn something.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 06:02:33 PM by eyyy im walkin here »

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2017, 06:06:22 PM »
Do you think girl gamers are an oppressed class?

Doubly so, for they are both women and gamers.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2017, 06:09:47 PM »
I would say that ****boi1488 is banned from this section based on his name alone, according to

General Rules

1. In this section of the forum it's prohibited to upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or generally unlawful.

Additionally, his post is harmful, harassing, and defamatory against transgender persons due to it being an obvious and obscene troll for the purposes of making
Quote from: ****boi1488 on Today at 04:52:04 PM

FUN

of a group of people while simultaneously baiting me for the purpose of attacking me for my religious beliefs.

Given that the word "fuck" can be heard in many major motion pictures, works of fiction, and music releases, it is obviously not considered "obscene" by the community standards of obscenity in the US or Western world generally, which is the legal standard for obscenity. It certainly does not meet the community standard of "obscenity" established on this forum. Therefore I think it is safe to say that your complaint is flippant and ridiculous, and I will kindly ask that you cease trolling my thread here in the Moderated Section of War2 Forum subforum of Warcraft II Forum.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2017, 06:10:32 PM »
And girl gamers are not an oppressed class. The people who insist on being nasty are just as nasty to everyone.

I disagree, based on my own lived experience as a girl gamer.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2017, 06:11:10 PM »
It's not a troll and definitely not about you.  It is someone making a very personal statement in the safe space of the Moderated Forum.  It's also an opportunity for this community to Ask Anything and perhaps learn something.

Thank you for this helpful post!

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2017, 06:16:03 PM »
In this thread, BabyShark accused you of trolling.  What is it like having people disagree with you about your own identity?

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2017, 06:20:15 PM »
In this thread, BabyShark accused you of trolling.  What is it like having people disagree with you about your own identity?

I did not read her accusation of "trolling" as a specific accusation that I was trolling by way of being deceitful to provoke a response as opposed to "trolling" by voicing sincerely held beliefs, opinions, or experiences that may annoy, confuse, or upset people, but if that is what she meant then that would hurt my feelings.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2017, 07:08:20 PM »
As someone who appreciates common sense and scientific fact, it must be stated that the burden of proof lies heavily upon those whose claims lie outside of these areas.

Biologically, we normally come in two varieties, male and female, and this is scientific fact. There are rare aberrations caused by deterioration of the genetic code, often combined with inbreeding which makes dormant, unexpressed genetic mistakes carried by both mother and father more likely to appear in the offspring, such as where a person may be born with both gendered sets of genitals, just as there are people born with many other kinds of distressing, harmful birth defects or malfunctioning parts. These are not occasions to celebrate, but are a source of great trauma, confusion, stress, and shame to the individuals thus affected. When a person is born with both male and female parts, they are genetically male, but often raised as females because that's how they looked on the outside at birth. During puberty, male hormones, male attraction to women, male voice, and other male physical traits emerged, and many of these males then embrace their maleness and go on to marry women. Of course it's confusing and difficult for them and their families.

How can a male have female parts? The reproductive parts of both genders form from the same region of the embryo in utero. If a male Y chromosome is present, it becomes male parts; in the absence of the Y chromosome, it becomes female parts. So female parts is kind of the baseline if there's no "interference" from male genetic material. Sometimes, there is a genetic error that prevents or blocks the normal development of the male parts of a genetically male baby. So there can be some male parts, and some female parts from the embryonic tissue where normal male development was blocked in the same male baby.

Why anyone would drug or slice up a physically healthy, undeformed person, and inflict on them the anguish of uncertainty, the inadequacy of not fitting in either gender group, the feeling of being a freak that makes others shudder, is beyond me. When these kinds of ideas and conterminous body-altering drugs are pushed on healthy little children who are easily persuaded by adults, it's horrendous, criminal abuse.

Our gender is down to the DNA in every cell of our bodies, so mutilating physically normal people with knives or pills simply cannot change science. The wishful thinking of those who wish to fight against nature is just that, wishful thinking.

Trying to correct malformed people to their genetic gender seems to be a beneficial intervention, but destroying physically normal people is lunacy.

As a society, we cannot in good conscience support or approve the actions of those who wish to harm themselves.

The man who fancies himself a cat, who went as far as procuring multiple surgeries to make himself look like a tigress, ended up killing himself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalking_Cat

The doctors who agreed to perform these surgeries are partially responsible for his death, as is a society that cruelly allows such nonsense to destroy lives.

People who have difficulty accepting nature or facts of reality need psychological help and counselling, not surgery that will destroy them.

Our wishful thinking does not change reality. Mutilation under knife or via hormone manipulation cannot change gender.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2017, 07:16:28 PM »
As someone who appreciates common sense and scientific fact, it must be stated that the burden of proof lies heavily upon those whose claims lie outside of these areas.

Biologically, we normally come in two varieties, male and female, and this is scientific fact. There are rare aberrations caused by deterioration of the genetic code, often combined with inbreeding which makes dormant, unexpressed genetic mistakes carried by both mother and father more likely to appear in the offspring, such as where a person may be born with both gendered sets of genitals, just as there are people born with many other kinds of distressing, harmful birth defects or malfunctioning parts. These are not occasions to celebrate, but are a source of great trauma, confusion, stress, and shame to the individuals thus affected. When a person is born with both male and female parts, they are genetically male, but often raised as females because that's how they looked on the outside at birth. During puberty, male hormones, male attraction to women, male voice, and other male physical traits emerged, and many of these males then embrace their maleness and go on to marry women. Of course it's confusing and difficult for them and their families.

How can a male have female parts? The reproductive parts of both genders form from the same region of the embryo in utero. If a male Y chromosome is present, it becomes male parts; in the absence of the Y chromosome, it becomes female parts. So female parts is kind of the baseline if there's no "interference" from male genetic material. Sometimes, there is a genetic error that prevents or blocks the normal development of the male parts of a genetically male baby. So there can be some male parts, and some female parts from the embryonic tissue where normal male development was blocked in the same male baby.

Why anyone would drug or slice up a physically healthy, undeformed person, and inflict on them the anguish of uncertainty, the inadequacy of not fitting in either gender group, the feeling of being a freak that makes others shudder, is beyond me. When these kinds of ideas and conterminous body-altering drugs are pushed on healthy little children who are easily persuaded by adults, it's horrendous, criminal abuse.

Our gender is down to the DNA in every cell of our bodies, so mutilating physically normal people with knives or pills simply cannot change science. The wishful thinking of those who wish to fight against nature is just that, wishful thinking.

Trying to correct malformed people to their genetic gender seems to be a beneficial intervention, but destroying physically normal people is lunacy.

As a society, we cannot in good conscience support or approve the actions of those who wish to harm themselves.

The man who fancies himself a cat, who went as far as procuring multiple surgeries to make himself look like a tigress, ended up killing himself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalking_Cat

The doctors who agreed to perform these surgeries are partially responsible for his death, as is a society that cruelly allows such nonsense to destroy lives.

People who have difficulty accepting nature or facts of reality need psychological help and counselling, not surgery that will destroy them.

Our wishful thinking does not change reality. Mutilation under knife or via hormone manipulation cannot change gender.

What was your question? I have to ask that you politely ask a serious question in good faith, lest I report you to the moderation team for trolling this thread. You are already a known troll on this forum, so I doubt they'll be very lenient. Final warning. Thanks!

Online O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2017, 09:44:23 PM »
Im confused what transgender even is. You never heard about it until like the last 3 years about having transgender bathrooms or w/e. So is it a transvestite? Thats a girl with a dick right? So transgender means they went to the doctor and had a dick put on them?

Sorry if I am way off.. I think I did google this once and whatever I read must not have left enough of a impression.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2017, 10:12:16 PM »
1. Why don't you go ahead and identify which part of my last post you imagined was trolling and give a reason.

2. There is no rule against trolling in Moderated Section of W2 Forum, but that isn't relevant to the last post.

3. Moderated Section does have rules against obscenity including obscene language and obscene topics and posts, which ****boi has put into the section.

4. Blid is not going to uphold the rules barring obscene language such as the f word and obscene discussion after all.

5. Clearly, the Moderated Section needs different leadership than the rest of the forum if it's expected to be a different environment.

obscene /ɑbˈsiːn/ adjective
Learner's definition of OBSCENE
[more obscene; most obscene]
a
: relating to sex in an indecent or offensive way

The book is filled with obscene [=(informal) dirty] pictures.
    He was accused of making obscene phone calls.

b
: very offensive in usually a shocking way

obscene lyrics/language
    He made an obscene gesture at the driver who cut him off.

: so large an amount or size as to be very shocking or unfair

The company's executives earn obscene salaries.
    He spends an obscene amount of money on clothes.

: morally disturbing or upsetting

What an obscene [=disgusting] waste of money!
http://www.learnersdictionary.com/definition/obscene

Obscenity (from the Latin obscenus, meaning "foul, repulsive, detestable") generally covers sexual or scatological references to the body or bodily functions (i.e. F*&k and s#$t).
http://mentalfloss.com/article/21106/obscenity-vs-profanity-vs-vulgarity-whats-difference

You have the entire forum where you can post filth and foul language.

Your only purpose is to wreck and ruin what could have been an enjoyable place for people who find the main W2 Forum Discussion environment distasteful and unsuitable for productive discussion.

You claimed to want "discussion," but that isn't your aim at all, obviously.

Why is it so hard to have ONE small section of the forum be clean?