Poll

Was the Las Vegas attack terrorism?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Las Vegas Attack not Terrorism?  (Read 3986 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Las Vegas Attack not Terrorism?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 02:22:12 PM »
Whether it's terrorism depends on whether it was just some jackass getting his rocks off by doing a bunch of murders and then doming himself, or if he had a political purpose. Afaik it's the former. But Anders Breivik is a terrorist despite being a "lone wolf." Dylann Roof is a terrorist.  There's lots of white terrorists that the media way less frequently is willing to call terrorist.

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 03:49:53 PM »
huh? what LV attack? from what i read from the idiots on facebook, there was either a) no attack, or b) a multiple-shooter-false-flag-government-conspiracy to divide the population and take yer guns

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 04:50:52 PM »
everyone is insane now

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2017, 05:10:23 PM »
huh? what LV attack? from what i read from the idiots on facebook, there was either a) no attack, or b) a multiple-shooter-false-flag-government-conspiracy to divide the population and take yer guns

yea that was the opinion that developed after they realized it wasn't a 'leftist revolutionary' or muslim extremists.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 05:15:31 PM by marx was right »

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2017, 05:11:07 PM »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2017, 05:56:24 PM »
BernedOutInWA 52 points 10 hours ago
Antifa?

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2017, 08:26:13 PM »
Lol blid. Tell the truth do you listen to this song when you drive home.

war2 > war3

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2017, 09:17:53 PM »
Huh?

Offline Paper_Boy

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2017, 12:00:32 PM »
There is definitely more to this story. I’ve never heard of a disgruntled millionaire. The lady at the concert who was yelling at people
“You’re all going to die tonight”. He knows he’s most likely going to die and he spends his final evening gambling for money and
trying to add points to this girls Players card? His final meal in life isn’t sushi or steak but a god damn hamburger with 3 drinks for 1 person (said 2 guests on receipt).
No good byes, no manifesto. What does 1 man need 21 guns for 2 perches? The security guard reported the door was ajar before he got shot in the leg.
Something so meticulously planned and the door isn’t fully secured? The 1 thing that can jeopardize ur safety and primary objective. Later when the officers stormed
the camera equipment was now off. Why turn it off when it matters most? Maybe the coconspirator left it open and didn’t want to be recorded. How do you hide 21 guns
and hundreds of pounds of ammunition for days from hotel maids? Even the sheriffs press conference he stated he believed this individual didn’t act alone in carrying out this terror attack. It seems quite plausible there was a second or 3rd person involved even if they were only operating in a support capacity. Another less likely possibility i’ve heard is perhaps this guy was just completing an arms deal when he was executed to become the patsy while they get away. Sounds a little too far fetched that 1 but technically lies with in the realm of possibility.  I hope something good can come of this tradgedy

I don’t know shit about guns, is 600 hits in 10 minutes consistent with 9 guns with a bump stock capability with 60-100 round magazines?

“My Story ..
3 days ago we experienced the craziest situation imaginable. #Route91HarvestFestival was going to be my first country festival. I had planned on going with so many friends , but ended up going alone. My family friends & other friends were attending so I knew I’d meet up with them. Spent most of the weekend with 4 friends. Sunday though , we all attended separately. I can’t thank God enough that we ended up together again before shots were fired.
Even

🙏🏼 We were on the shooters side of the stage. We were RIGHT there. In perfect aim. Aldean had just ended barstool & barely started playing the next song. I remember hearing it at first & saying “what is that?” Everyone thinking it was fireworks. We all sat down looking at one another not knowing wtf was going on. I remember looking at the couple that stood in front of us & the guy saying “it’s not fireworks. Run!” Lena & I called out & looked for Nicole & she wasn’t in sight. We got low again as shots fired again. Got up looked for Nicole again but didn’t see her & we just ran. Shots fired again & we dove on the floor. Bullets flying & hitting the ground around us. Inches from us & the people around me. Don’t know if the people falling were hit or just diving to the floor like us. Got up again & ran for our lives. Ran to the exit but people on the sidewalk stopped us & said “it’s coming from above. You’re not safe on the strip” so we ran back inside hiding behind trailers. At that point I called my dad. I told him how much I loved him. He asked what was going on & I said “there’s a shooter. We’re being shot at. I love you so much.” Hearing him cry was the worst & I’ll never forget that moment. He kept telling me to take cover & be safe. I told him I was. I then called my brother. Left a voicemail saying how much I loved him & my nephew Christian. Everyone just kept running. Trying to find a way out. I remember seeing a lady shot & bleeding & didn’t even stop to check on her. Something I will forever regret. Praying she’s one of the survivors 🙏🏼 men were trying to break down fences so we could get out. Everyone pushing and shoving. Finally we made it out. Ran to the Tropicana. As we get to the Tropicana we see everyone running out of it saying there’s a second shooter. Lena & I & like 30 people take cover in a water drain. There’s a fire escape where we’re standing. Someone pounds on it and miraculously someone opens it and lets us in. There’s a good amount of us on the stairs , crying , screaming , freaking out. I along with others tell everyone that they need to calm down and be quiet. We have no idea what’s on the other side of the door. We go up a couple flights & decide to risk it and go onto the floor. We see a room open & run in. The couple in that room tell us no & to get the hell out. Seriously. Fck them. We keep running & see another couple. Two Asians who barely spoke English. The Cheng’s ❤️ We told them what was happening & they let us all in without hesitation. In that room people were calling loved ones making sure everyone was okay. In that room we found out Nicole was alive , not hurt , & in the Tropicana as well. We also found out most of our friends were okay as well 🙏🏼 some shot , but all alive. 🙏🏼😭 By this time it was 11ish , an hour after the shooting had started. Everyone in the room was getting tons of notifications saying there were multiple shooters. A bomb at NYNY. All of us not knowing what was going on outside. Happy but scared to be inside. Our family let us know they were on their way. Service was horrible but they finally knew we were okay ! My uncle Danny was able to come get us in the room once Tropicana was cleared as being safe. Around midnight. They wouldn’t let us leave tho. Went down to the conference room with hundreds of others waiting to be released. In that room I saw people covered in blood , people with scratches all over , reunions with loved ones , & scared faces. We were finally reunited with Nicole around 3am. Can’t even tell you how it felt to see her , unharmed. 🙏🏼❤️ Released at 330am & ran down to find our parents. That reunion with them , 😭💔🙏🏼❤️ I can’t even explain. We got in the car & headed straight to their hotel to get our shit and go. My car was in valet & wasn’t going to be released till way later. Finally got my car Monday afternoon & got the hell out of dodge.
I can’t even begin to tell you how it feels to be alive. I can’t believe we are alive. Literally left with scratches & bruises , while others didn’t make it. Or got shot. Or hurt worse trying to escape. It’s all so unreal to me. I thank my uncle & my dad for always telling me to be calm in crazy situations & always be in survival mode. I thank ALL of those people who ran BACK in to save people. The first responders. The cops. ALL OF THE HEROS ❤️🙏🏼😭 I pray for all of those affected. Everyone that was there. Everyone that was hurt. Everyone that lost their lives. Everyone that has gone through this unimaginable experience. Rest In Paradise to all 59 that lost their lives 😭💔🙏🏼 I can’t believe this asshole did this much damage. I can’t believe I was there. I can’t believe i can say I survived. #PrayForVegas #RT91HarvestFestival #CountryStrong #RestInParadise #PrayAlways “

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2017, 12:08:56 PM »
i don't rule out that he couldve had an accomplice since i think we just dont know everything at this time, but i reckon he was probably alone.  i think they would have identified the second person on hotel cameras or something by now.  anyway it's easy to bring a ton of shit into a hotel room, i dont understand why people keep asking how he got 21 guns and ammunition into the room without anyone noticing.  just pack up a few giant duffle bags and lug it on in there.  take a couple trips a few hours apart if you need to.  it's not suspicious to be carrying a few big bags into a hotel.  the maids arent gonna open your bags, and you could move them from the car to the hotel the day of the shooting without giving them a chance to anyway.

Offline foonat

• Server Admin
  • Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2017, 04:01:08 PM »
Yeah and ARs are pretty small and lightweight as far as rifles go - you could cram 10 of them into a big duffle easily, and it'll only weigh like 60-70 lbs.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2017, 06:02:08 PM »
well his spiritual life is looking grim wtg.

news from facebook ..he wanted to kill trump supporters.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 04:30:38 AM by easycompany »

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2017, 11:12:46 AM »
news from facebook ..he wanted to kill trump supporters.
Google and Facebook were criticized for prominently displaying such false news stories in some of their search results.[86][88][89] The two companies were said to have failed in their responsibility of keeping false stories from reaching the public.[90] Facebook later said its algorithms were designed to detect and remove false stories, but failed to work adequately in this instance.[88]

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2017, 04:29:58 AM »
ofcourse its tabloids