Author Topic: Warcraft II Shirt Size XL for Auction NEW - NOW IRONED! So exciting.  (Read 16261 times)

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
Exciting new item now available!!

Custom printed Warcraft II T-Shirt
Navy blue
Size XL
100% Cotton
From CustomInk.com

This shirt is being sold by auction. No limit on number of bids. Bidding goes until 12 am EDT October 30, 2017. Highest bidder will receive shirt upon receipt of Paypal payment by tracked mail.

Shipping cost is included in the bid. Tracked shipping cost to USA for one shirt is roughly $13.64 USD. Two shirts sent to USA last week together cost $20 CAD = $16.04 USD.

Therefore bidding starts at $14.64; the actual shirt value bidding starting at $1 USD.

Please inquire about international shipping. It may be necessary to opt out of tracked shipping as the shipping cost then slightly exceeds the value of the item and makes less sense then.

The shirts are a great way to commemorate the many fun times you had playing this amazing game called Warcraft II. There's been both good and bad, anger and laughter, the crush of defeat and the triumph of hard-earned victory.

These are the people who have been with us through it all. Somehow we all come together to form this crazy conglomeration of very different people who share one thing in common: we all love Warcraft II!

Messy, sticky, but most often thrilling and loads of fun and laughs, we are the community of Warcraft II.

Imagine yourself in one of these beautiful keepsake shirts to have a treasure to look back on with nostalgia and fondness.

Laundering instructions: Wash inside out in cold water, tumble dry normal.

Pictures are limited to 4 per post. More pictures to follow.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 08:32:35 PM by BabyShark »

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
Re: Warcraft II Shirt Size XL for Auction
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 02:19:17 PM »
More pics

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 02:20:06 PM »
Pic

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 04:29:02 PM »
I also want to take this opportunity to celebrate our many talented members mentioned on this shirt. Each one of these players adds something to this community, and it wouldn't be the same without any one of them.

We'll start with the top players of 2017, and celebrate two a day!

u8t3io3p is our champion Gow 1v1 player of 2017. He hails from I think Poland. He has reportedly risen in the ranks and has become quality competition for longtime W2 king Swift. These guys are phenomenal to watch in action, providing top notch entertainment with their matches to all Warcraft fans. U8 likes to go hang gliding in his spare time unless I'm getting him confused with someone else.

Swift is the most famous W2 player I know of. Everyone is always saying "swift-level", "the next swift", etc. He has earned number one skill position and has even managed to beat #1 Pro Lifetime Devotee of Pball, Smeagol, after a few practice rounds. He likes to stay in shape.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 05:09:34 PM »

Swift is the most famous W2 player I know of.

LTFan

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2017, 05:16:38 PM »

LTFan

Lol? Are you suggesting LTFan has overtaken swift's level of fame?

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2017, 05:24:48 PM »
i need to ask WHO IS LTFAN?
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2017, 05:35:52 PM »

LTFan

Lol? Are you suggesting LTFan has overtaken swift's level of fame?

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2017, 05:46:42 PM »

Anyone else see any other celebrity's wearing the new war2 t-shirts? Pics please
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 05:54:11 PM by XuRnT »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2017, 07:02:00 PM »
i need to ask WHO IS LTFAN?

You ever see 00Tony on the server? Thats Ltfan
war2 > war3

Offline didamosa

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2017, 12:59:53 AM »
well im feelin gipped right about now. i paid full price for mine and there's one for $1? what kind of bs is this!?

i know i can sell this on ebay for a lot more so ill take it for $1

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2017, 02:41:43 PM »
i want it. $80 !
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 06:15:05 PM by mousEtopher »
squeak!

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2017, 03:49:07 PM »
i mean, $1.5 !
squeak!

Offline didamosa

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2017, 04:22:04 PM »
wtf users posting a bid and changing bid?

does the 80 count?

not going that high.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2017, 05:38:58 PM »
As per Antti's brilliant recommendations, this awesome shirt has now been ironed to make its awesomeness even more recognizeable. Please refer to updated photos attached.

You're right @Antti_Kiviniemi. Looks better. Even though it will just get scrumpled again in the mail.

Additionally, today we are celebrating braviet and Viruz.

Braviet is a quiet French guy. Quietness is such an underappreciated positive trait. When you have little to say, you say less. Or if English isn't your primary method of communication, I guess. Braviet is a long-time well renowned top tier pro. I was really lucky I got to 1v1 him once. It was very exciting. For me, that is. I lost. Braviet has won all kinds of money in tournaments and plays a huge variety of maps, which I personally think is great. The very first time in my life I saw a peon rush was braviet's against Lux on GSEPS. My jaw dropped. Seeing a new method 16 ish years into playing W2 was astounding to me. And it worked. His team won the 2v2.

Viruz has achieved #1 W2 player in the world status I believe, at some time. That's quite something. Guy also has a sense of humor and is an amiable personality. For how pro he is, he has a serious deficit of analness. Ie. Doesnt want to rip out the throats of all newer players for daring to show up on the server.