Author Topic: New Player - Need some assistance.  (Read 1994 times)

Offline oMFgiMbA

• Critter
    • View Profile
New Player - Need some assistance.
« on: October 26, 2017, 05:00:20 PM »
Hello,

I played this game many years ago became nostalgic when i came across the website decided to give it a try. However I am following all the step by step instructions (They aren't rocket science...) and I cannot seem to get the game to load the server for me. Also if someone could show me what the antihack is maybe the 2 things are related im unsure. If anyone can assist me I'd be very appreciative of it, I also asked for help on the discord.

Thank You!

Offline 00Brett

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: New Player - Need some assistance.
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 02:34:06 AM »
Glad you found us man, was fun playing some games with you tonight.  You're damn good for the time you've been playing....  AH or antihack is built in to the client to discover hacks and report on it or what not.  Looks like you got the client working so not going to touch on that.

Offline 00Brett

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 02:34:38 AM »
Also, mark my words...if this guy keeps playing and it's truly his first day or w/e in a long time...he's going to be beating everyone soon....

Offline Paper_Boy

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 04:12:33 AM »
Depending on your version of windows you may have to click another file in the war2 directory, like i have to hit war2 launcher or some shit I don't remember.
Then under multi player there are multiple server options check the RU server! if you have a firewall running you may have to click Allow network activity for that program