Author Topic: Warcraft II Shirt Size XL for Auction NEW - NOW IRONED! So exciting.  (Read 16262 times)

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
Re: Warcraft II Shirt Size XL for Auction
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2017, 05:40:51 PM »
The highest bid at 12 am EDT on October 30, 2017 will be taken as the winner. So if the $80 bid is still there then, it will be perfectly valid.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 08:33:18 PM by BabyShark »

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
Re: Warcraft II Shirt Size XL for Auction NEW - NOW IRONED! So exciting.
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2017, 06:14:26 PM »
wtf i redacted it

well like revised it
squeak!

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
squeak!

Offline didamosa

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2017, 10:21:07 PM »
$1.51

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2017, 11:58:46 PM »
Celebrating the community's featured players on the fantastic Warcraft 2 T-Shirts continues with Knitterhemd and BHC-JESK.

Knitterhemd is a top European player and I believe waves the Bundesflagge und Handelsflagge. I love the pro-knitting vibes his name suggests as it is a superbly therapeutic and productive activity, although subject to blatant and unrepentant ageism from the unconverted. Knitter is one of the solid, stable old time players who brings his meticulously honed skills and affable attitude to the table, along with his being one of a paltry number of players arriving with a full toolbox as opposed to just the GOW hammer.

BHC-JESK has made a significant community contribution, a detailed and informative Guide to Optimize Mechanics and Settings, found here:

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,243.0.html

He sits well entrenched in the top tier with the other tier 1 players. Jesk replays would be well worth studying for those who want to improve their skills. People who have put this much energy and effort into our favorite game deserve to be recognized by the growing fan base.

We have two more players in the Top Players of 2017, who placed in the top 8 in the GOW 1v1 Tournament hosted by XuRnT earlier this year, and then we move on to the Community Leaders.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 07:08:35 AM by BabyShark »

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2017, 10:09:26 PM »
It is time to celebrate two more featured players displayed on the lovely Warcraft 2 Fan T-Shirt Limited Edition Custom Print 2017 unique collector's item.

Poscow is Canadian I think. He started playing back in 1998 so has been around for just about 20 years. Poscow prefers 1s to team games and Viruz is his favorite opponent. He is a hardcore GOW fan and also prefers F to EF. He is a pretty methodic, cookbook player who has mastered the standard strategies of rushing and fast lusting, and admits he is weak in "shenanigan" style playing. He is an enjoyable personality and not prone to the commonly seen fits of rage and rampant trash talk so prevalent on the server. He wants to be a millionaire.

Alf-attack is so fierce and powerful and intense of a player that he freaks me right out. He is playful and good-natured as well. I apologetically can't remember if he's from Sweden or Poland, but I think it's Sweden. VSing him and his pard alf-attacking in the water map finals was quite memorable, and they were good sports and took the championship in style. Alf-attack plays map variety and doesn't fear getting his toes wet. He is very adaptable and has a prolific arsenal of techniques at his disposal, so keeps his opponent on his toes. Wow all this talk about toes. I feel like I should post a toes picture to commemorate alf.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2017, 08:05:35 PM »
Today we begin to recognize and celebrate the leaders who make W2 a reality for all of us!

Tora hosts tournaments and puts forth of his own hard-earned blood, sweat, and tears into the W2 universe. Tournaments are something fun that draws a crowd, both players and fans to become the audience watching the players play, which all serves to keep this community more lively and active and interesting. Tora also deals with disciplinary issues on the server, which is never an easy thing to deal with, when you have to deal with trolls, idiots, and trashtalkers on a regular basis. It must be aggravating at times. We all owe a debt of gratitude to those who work for us, who enforce policies that make the server a better place to be, and who are active in the community and promoting the game. We may not agree on a lot of things, but I do still hold in esteem the leadership position and the human that fills it, even if he hates my guts. ;) Thanks, Tora.

XuRnT is the heart and face and voice of the server. XuRnT probably does more for the community than anyone else that I know about. He also hosts tournaments, and sees fantastic turnouts. This one coming up this weekend is sure to be a blast. My retirement from W2 has been met with resistance, as all my friends keep messaging me to come play, and then there are these exciting tournaments that just can't be missed! This secret smurf masquerade tournament is super-exciting and coming up soon on SUNDAY OCT. 29, 2017 3 PM!! Hope you call can join in! XuRnT also hosts a facebook page and a Youtube channel promoting the game and the server. He regularly updates them with news and games and announcements. He provides professional quality commentary on games played, bringing the action to life for all the fans. He has over 1000 subscribers, I believe. XuRnT keeps on top of player news and sightings, announcing old gamers who pop in now and then for a visit. XuRnT hosts beginner-friendly games on assorted maps, bringing both new blood and new game variety into the player pool, helping us all. He is one of the people who understands that without new players, this game will die. The hardcores who love the game are "shooting themselves in the foot" by being anal to all newcomers, because they are helping to kill the game they would like to keep playing...not very prudent!

Without XuRnT, this game would probably be dead. We owe the existence of our favorite game in large part to XuRnT, so thank you XuRnT!!

*Round of applause*

« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 08:31:18 PM by BabyShark »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2017, 08:22:53 PM »
The tournament is on the 29th 😁

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2017, 11:25:07 AM »
Ill just leave this here (:

Offline Super-Pball-King

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2017, 01:07:50 PM »
$2

Offline didamosa

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2017, 05:13:14 PM »
$2.01

Offline Super-Pball-King

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2017, 08:31:28 PM »
$5

Offline didamosa

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2017, 01:07:49 PM »
$5.01

Offline Super-Pball-King

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2017, 05:50:46 PM »
can he do that? go up by 1 c? gay

5.02 then

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2017, 05:54:14 PM »
So many ambitious bidders