Author Topic: Hello, beautiful people.  (Read 5977 times)

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Hello, beautiful people.
« on: October 18, 2017, 06:55:33 AM »
If anyone's been wondering, no I'm not dead, but I have been off the air for a few weeks.

Having finally moved into my new pad, I thought I should check in.

Hey   :)

... ok, so in a few days once I'm settled in I should be back to my usual M.O.

did I miss anything epic?
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, beautiful people.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 08:51:16 AM »
Read this thread from strat to finish you will die laughing.

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,3430.0.html
war2 > war3

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 09:13:06 AM »
Tora, you only find it funny because it's happening to someone else. If you were the one looking retarded instead of me, I bet you wouldn't think it was funny at all. You decided to hate me for absolutely no reason. The ONLY interaction we'd had at that point was me beating you in our 1s series, me knocking down your illogical defense of Startale when he was douchey to me, completely unprovoked, and you defending SS dodgers you like. Are you in cahoots with the guy?? Cuz admins should be above that kind of thing. I know his typing is bad, but he's obviously trying his best. It's rude to laugh at people who are just born that way or have mental issues or learning issues. It's just a big misunderstanding...but certainly no laughing matter. :/

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 09:13:38 AM »
Hey Lambchops! Welcome back! How are you settling in to the new place? :)

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 09:43:12 AM »
^^I've smurfed against you so many times I've lost count. So there are a lot more interactions than you realize.
With that being said I don't "hate" you or anyone on the server or forums.

If you look at the thread from an objective point of view from someone looking in. The thread is very funny and very recent.
war2 > war3

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2017, 09:47:11 AM »
^^I've smurfed against you so many times I've lost count. So there are a lot more interactions than you realize.

Wow, what a stalker.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2017, 10:19:03 AM »
The server only really has 20-30 players. Everyone you see leave is in most cases playing on a new name.
war2 > war3

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2017, 11:14:03 AM »
Lambchops, how did you find out how beautiful I am?

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2017, 01:25:47 PM »
Don't feel bad, Tora.

I've actually been afflicted by limerence to the point of stalkerish behavior too. I'm not even kidding when I tell you I actually stole a guy's half-drunk water bottle from his truck at night so I could touch it and put my mouth on it. I know. Bit extreme. But it's true.

Identifying and educating yourself on the phenomenon is the first and crucial step to recovery.
It is involuntary and can hit anyone, anytime, anywhere.

I'm sorry this happened to you.

From "Limerence" on Wikipedia, these are the physical and psychological effects of limerence:

Physical Effects

The physiological correlations of intense limerence can include seizure-like trembling, pallor, flushing, heart palpitations, pupil dilation and general weakness. Awkwardness, stuttering, shyness, and confusion predominate at the behavioral level. Less common effects include insomnia, loss of appetite, and passing out.

If there is extensive anxiety, incorrect behaviour may torpedo the relationship, which may cause physical responses to manifest intensely. Some people acutely feel these effects either immediately or following contact with the limerent object. Blended is dire ecstasy or keen despair, depending on the turn of events.

The sensitivity that stems from fear of rejection can darken limerent objects' perceived body language. Conflicted signs of desire may be emitted that confuse judgment. Often the limerent object is currently involved with another or is in some other way unavailable.

A condition of sustained alertness, a heightening of awareness and an enormous fund of energy to deploy in pursuit of the limerent aim is developed. The sensation of limerence is felt in the midpoint of the chest, bottom of the throat, guts, or in some cases in the abdominal region.This can be interpreted as ecstasy at times of mutuality, but its presence is most noticeable during despair at times of rejection.

Psychological Effects

Sufferers complain of abandonment, despair, and diabolically humiliating disappointment. A sense of paralyzing ambiguity predominates, punctuated by pining. The fact of intermittent or nonreciprocal response lends to labile vacillation. This limbo is the threshold for mental prostration.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2017, 01:37:27 PM »
^^you gotta give me the link to the page you copy this from.
war2 > war3

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2017, 01:57:50 PM »
From "Limerence" on Wikipedia, these are the physical and psychological effects of limerence:

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2017, 07:19:14 AM »
Lambchops, how did you find out how beautiful I am?

I hacked ur webcam you sexy beast... oh btw please get a bikini wax this week (nuff said  ;) )

Hey Lambchops! Welcome back! How are you settling in to the new place? :)

Thanks Baby, Well it's not the Taj Mahal, but it feels ok. Happier here than I have been in a while  :)

Read this thread from strat to finish you will die laughing.

Well... sorry.... Fail.

Could have been glorious, but evil trolling of one of the few genuine up-front peeps around, when they are actually sticking their neck out to make something creative happen for our community is just pretty lame....  like shooting yourself in the foot lame.

Honestly, some impressive troll-jitsu, but why use it to beat up the nice lady operating the school crossing? That's just short sighted.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2017, 09:25:47 AM »
@Lambchops

I'm delighted to learn your move has been a success and that your new place is not the Taj Mahal, but has become a source of contentment for you.

Living in the Taj Mahal would afford little privacy with all the tourists and enployees. I value privacy over luxury. Wouldn't you tend to agree?

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2017, 09:28:30 PM »
@Lambchops
Living in the Taj Mahal would afford little privacy with all the tourists and enployees. I value privacy over luxury. Wouldn't you tend to agree?

Oh definately.

...mind you I could probable cope if I just cordoned off say 20 or 30 rooms in one corner for me and all my servants to live in ;)