Author Topic: Moderated Section languishing and out of control, new management taking over  (Read 6530 times)

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
The Moderated Section of the Warcraft 2 Forum is out of control. The rules of the section are not being upheld, the content quality has taken a nosedive, and the rampant obscene language forbidden by the rules now splatters the section through and through.

This is unacceptable.

With mousey banned and eyyy im walkin here failing to uphold the section rules, a change is needed immediately.

Besides his dereliction, he has himself shown a complete disregard for the section rules and has tainted the section with obscene language.

In addition, he has declared his intention to abdicate from responsibility in this section, as seen here:

Welcome back, although I'm not really sure if this Moderated forum is working out.  I'll probably talk to Mousetopher and see if we might close it down, possibly tonight.

I am taking over moderating this section and plan to enforce the rules properly.

New bans include ****boi, eyyy im walkin here, and easycompany, all for obscene language breaches, active as soon as I figure out how to do it with my new powers.

I will also be adding various new topics open for discussion to inject some life into this section.

I will also be updating the ban policy for new bans that will apply to infractions starting after the posting of this post. Old bans, or bans for infractions that occurred prior to the posting of this post, including the three mentioned here, will fall under the old ban policy.

The new ban policy will be a tiered system.

1st offense: 1 week ban

2nd offense: 1 month ban

3rd offense: Permaban with exactly one chance for redemption via meaningful community service that will be approved by me

I feel like I should now just start calling myself Queen Shark or something similar so the people can fall into line with proper respect.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
your the chosen one

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
can u even pick out the right ones well go!

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
just cause noone likes to listen to jessu doesnt mean he doesnt own a multi millionaire home

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
im scraificing my self first test out them eye lasers

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
hold up!!!!!!!! my queen i bow before you!

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
thank you for your forgiveness, you are truly merciful

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
Your ban occurred under the old ban system (one offense and permabanned with one chance for redemption via community service).

The new ban system is for future bans.

You are still banned.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
No, it didn't, and no, I'm not.  I served 3x my listed penalty and boy are my arms tired!

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
?????
I will also be updating the ban policy for new bans that will apply to infractions starting after the posting of this post. Old bans, or bans for infractions that occurred prior to the posting of this post, including the three mentioned here, will fall under the old ban policy.

The new ban policy will be a tiered system.

I am taking over moderating this section and plan to enforce the rules properly.

New bans include ****boi, eyyy im walkin here, and easycompany, all for obscene language breaches, active as soon as I figure out how to do it with my new powers.
i shower disapprobation upon you for your dishonesty

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
war2 > war3

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
Old bans, or bans for infractions that occurred prior to the posting of this post, including the three mentioned here, will fall under the old ban policy.

Read it again, a little slower.