Thanks for sharing the list of hobbies. I will come back to that later.
I'll start with this one:
I believe you have too much free time on your hands, remember "idle hands are the devils playground."
If we look at the stats, it is evident that your forum time exceeds mine by more than 6 times, with my total forum time sitting at 4 days, 3 hours and 56 minutes and yours being 26 days, 21 hours and 1 minute as of now, as shown in the stats in the links below.
That being said, this is another example where, instead of responding to the topic or the issue at hand with valid, logical points to support your point of view and accompanying behavior, an ad hominem attack is used at another person to deflect from actually discussing the issue.
Now, returning to your hobby list, which is a positive contribution, so thank you for that, I will actually post the hobby ideas directly into the text here because it's actually useful!
1. Cooking - I cooked tacos tonight.
One of my fave foods in the world!
2. Hiking - I love hiking. There are a great number of trails in my area, and a neighboring city has amazing waterfalls to see, including one as high as Niagara Falls (but with less water).
3. Painting - I have a painting I did hanging above my computer.
4. Sculpture - I'm a master at Sculptorades! My team can always guess it correctly!
5. Writing - I'd say writing, which I thoroughly enjoy, is a part of the forum. Great hobby. Good to get the old brain working!
6. Running - I run both on the treadmill and ran after a soccer ball today and had races with my son!
7. Dancing - Not much of a dancer. So here's one X on this list of 20.
8. Yoga - Tried it during the first pregnancy. It had too much of a religious component that isn't congruent with my own religious views, so only went through the one series of classes.
9. Cosplaying - I have to google what this even means. I actually think this would be fun. We should set up a LAN COSPLAY party and all dress up as W2 characters!! Ok, I haven't done this one, unless dressing up as stuff while playing with my kids counts. I'll take another X.
10. Reading - Reading is also involved in using the W2 forum. Besides that, I like to read both non-fiction and fiction. Someone recommended a book called Drive
by Daniel Pink, which is in progress. I'm also reading Raising Boys by Design
by Gregory Jantz, PhD, and Michael Gurian. In fiction, I enjoy an occasional John Grisham thriller, and am currently partway through the murder mystery The Woman in Cabin 10
by Ruth Ware.
11. Playing video games - I think I have this one covered.
12. Gardening - I have tried gardening, but I SUCK at it. All my plants die. Ok, I did manage to keep a tree alive, a flowering crabapple that I planted in the front yard. And it's only alive because I did absolutely nothing to it ever other than watering and fertilizing it a few times and wrapping the bottom to protect it from rabbits in winter and it just survives.
13. Knitting - I learned how to knit last December. Here are some scarves I made!
14. Woodwork - I did some woodwork in school and really enjoyed it. Can't do much of this now because I don't have the workspace or tools, but wood is beautiful to work with. Nothing like the smell of freshly cut lumber!
15. Playing poker - I've played this with my brothers, thankfully without real money involved. I need to stay away from poker involving money since I would lose it all! I take too many risks and bet too much.
16. Acting - I've been in a few plays, in my younger days, and have actually been in a movie, too lol. A small-time production when I was in university. I was told I'm a natural.
17. Amateur radio - I think doing W2 commentaries qualifies.
18. Bodybuilding - That's a bit too manly for me. I'll take an X. In exercise class, I've used small weights, 5 and 8 lbs. But it's more for toning than building bulk. I actually have tried lifting huge weights, since I have a ton of brothers who did it, but not to any degree where I'd say I was significantly involved as to not get an X.
19. Swimming - Swam in a lake a few weeks ago (didn't have swim suit so jumped in with all my clothes!) and in a pool more recently. Swimming is great. I love to be in water.
20. Daydreaming - I have this one covered from here to Tennessee. I have the most beautiful daydreams.
So on your hobby list, 3 of the activities are ones I haven't been involved in. 17/20, not too bad if you ask me.
Perhaps you are the one who needs more hobbies and so you subconsciously searched out a hobby list to get you started! It's great to try new things. You never know what you'll experience, what you'll learn, or who you'll meet!