Your method appears to be keep changing the topic so fast that everyone forgets that you had nothing concrete to say to support your views on any one topic.
Casual sex is the thread topic, and a little meandering is fine, but you've now posted 4 random-topic videos back to back that have pretty well nothing to do with casual sex. You also neglected to comment on any of the videos to make it clear why you were including it, so I'll have to connect the dots myself, it appears. Your response is so sloppy and uninformed that replying truly feels quite futile at this point, since you seem unable to either stick to one topic or to provide valid arguments in any area.
Your 4 videos:
1. A video apparently promoting Islam (a child-raping Satanic religion)
2. Catholicism (and the Satanic child-raping abuses that happen by leaders of this perverse religion)
3. A video trying to make the Bible appear unreliable
4. Some nut doing some horrendous rap dance in what is supposed to be a church
None of these have anything to do with casual sex. Raping children is not casual sex. It's a vile abomination, the practioners of which deserve extended torture followed by execution. Casual sex is consensual sex between adults.
I'll do a little summary chart to show a comparison of the points made so far.Reasons Not to Have Casual Sex
1. Chlamydia, Gonhorrea, Hepatitis A, B, and C, Herpes, HIV, AIDS, HPV, Intestinal Parasites, PID, Crabs, Scabies, Syphylis, Trichomoniasis, and others
2. You may end up having children with a horrible person who will be a horrible influence on your children (potentially a child abuser or pedophile or more commonly, just entirely uninterested in the child, which will cause lasting harm on your child's wellbeing)
3. You're ruining your chances of ending up happily married in the future more and more each time you get used. If you're a man, you're ruining and destroying the life of someone's daughter. If you're a woman, you're looking like an easy dirty whore to men who may have once considered you a potential wife. Women are looking for love and you know it. If they are desperate enough to give themselves to strangers who don't give a crap about them, they are broken and emotionally damaged and even more in need of love, which they won't find from a casual sex partner, which will leave them even more broken and depressed afterwards.
4. The nice feeling of being wanted and feeling fun and sexy quickly evaporates when the sex partner puts their clothes back on and walks out. You're still alone, and now a piece of you is gone.
5. Someone will normally want more than the other person. One person will be the first person to be "done", leaving the other feeling rejected, and looking for validation with a new partner. Forgetting that people are human beings instead of disposable diapers is causing great harm to individuals and society, as people become more cynical of love, marriage, commitment, family, which for centuries have been the greatest source of companionship and pleasure for our race. People are losing their ability to become good spouses, losing the ability to love another person in an endless quest to find someone perfect (doesn't exist) who will serve one's own pleasure and ego, losing the ability to be faithful because they are accustomed to "variety" when we are designed for lifelong monogamy.
6. People engaging in casual sex experience less pleasure than married couples who know each other's bodies and love each other, and are genuinely concerned with pleasing each other instead of just serving one's own need and puffing up one's own ego, unconcerned about the heart, mind, and future of the sex partner. It is common for women engaging in casual sex to fake orgasms just to make it end because it has gotten uncomfortable. http://healthland.time.com/2013/11/11/no-satisfaction-woman-are-less-likely-to-orgasm-during-casual-sex/https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/08/140819125944.htm
7. It's a temporary fix for inner emptiness. You're looking for something. If you found it with a girl, if you found something worth finding with her, you wouldn't throw her aside and move along. You would keep finding it with the girl if it was really good. But mating with strangers is a sure-fire way to ruin a potential relationship, because you're both showing how little you care about yourselves and each other, about purity, about your kids, about passing on diseases, about hurting each other, about anything other than yourself and your moment of pleasure to make yourself feel better right now. No one wants to be the one to "care" or to feel hurt and rejected, so no matter what each might feel or want, both act very aloof, indifferent, and detached following the act where each acted so interested and concerned just moments before. It's fake. And you both know it.
8. Ruins the friendship if there was one previously.
9. You become desensitized. Instead of enjoying the full course meal inside the restaurant, the one that's been prepared with thought and care, the one that's warm and hot and inviting, nutritious and healthy, with people you care about around a table with conversation and connecting and laughter, you're digging through the dumpster for cold, dry discarded remains. A little of the flavor and nutrition is still there, but you don't know whose saliva and germs are all over it, or where it's been or for how long, or if there are insect eggs or maggots in there...and you're trying to convince yourself you're doing better than the people who paid to get their own fresh meal.
Why would someone who can get a beautiful woman to himself, to love him and commit to him, be satisfied with someone else's dirty leftovers?
10. You're fighting nature all the way. Fighting the natural production of children which belong in a committed marriage relationship, but are out of place between strangers, with condoms, pills, IUD's, implants, and injections, many of which have severe and sometimes permanent health consequences for women, including permanent infertility. Fighting the natural bonding that happens hormonally emotionally with the physical intimacy and pleasure of sexual intercourse. There are instructions for "how to keep your feelings from getting in the way" because that's what naturally happens, and people are fighting it and pretending it doesn't happen, calcifying their hearts against humanity.Reasons to Have Casual Sex
1. Low effort instead of spending money, effort, time getting to know someone, paying for and planning dates, acting like a decent human being (this enables people not to grow up or be challenged, but able to remain lazy, self-absorbed, impatient, unhealthy, unforgiving, rude, mean, rotten, impulsive, dishonest, etc. because being in a long-term relationship forces you to work on yourself and grow up)
2. It feels good, feeling that someone wants you, feeling sexy, feeling human touch and orgasm (but it doesn't feel AS good as committed sex, and it won't feel good AFTER when you're alone again)
I'd say the balance is toppling so heavily over to the side of NOT having casual sex, that it's basically insane that society has so wholeheartedly run down the broken, dead-end path of treating human beings as disposable and sexuality as a trivial plaything instead of the beautiful, sacred, amazing gift of God that it is, intended for our lifelong pleasure and enjoyment with a person who knows all about us and loves us anyway, no matter what. The breakdown of rejecting wholeness, love, family, marriage is all around us. Broken families and hurting, lonely, bitter people are everywhere.